Any news about Adalius Thomas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Any news about Adalius Thomas?

Since the news he was being cut and the Jets were interested I haven't heard anything!   Has anybody know any updates?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Re: Any news about Adalius Thomas?

He is parking cars at wallmart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Nothing official found but I have a feeling they will not just release him... I suspect they will trade him even if it is for a ham sandwich. They will not let him go to Jets or Miami both places that would have some intrest in him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I think they'd be happy to get a 4th round pick for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

To early to cut him .... Keep him around as an insurance policy and if we  don't need him cut him at the end of the pre season games.
    Hey maybe he will shape up before he gets shipped out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

i say keep him the entire year.....force him to play well in his final year if he has the desire for a "bigger and better" contract....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

THE two posters above me are as fast as thomas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I totally agree with the fact that the problem has been how AD has been used. He is a pass rusher, but the Pats have (mis)used him at alot of other spots. Let him do the thing he does best: ruhing the passer. I hope it will be next to D. Burgess or J. Taylor, and not TBC too often. I think TBC is overrated.

This is also the reason I think we should focus on getting Kirk Morrisson on the inside, so AD dont have to be used in the middle. Kirk Morrisson has played at Pro Bowl level for a couple of seasons...and they can take him for a 3. rd. pick. Go for him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

He won't be cut. He'll be traded during the draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I say the Pats trade him for Kirk Morrison. Morrison and Mayo up the middle = tough interior defense. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

(lady)leon? Leon, are you a boy or a girl?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

At this point, the worst thing the Pats can do is release him and allow him to go to the Jets for free and have to face him twice(maybe even three) times a year with him extra motivated to play against us.

I say the Pats reevaluate how to use him. Maybe both sides can swallow their pride and reach a compromise. I'm sure there is still something left in the tank and there has to be a way to get some production out of him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Any news about Adalius Thomas?:
    i say keep him the entire year.....force him to play well in his final year if he has the desire for a "bigger and better" contract....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

That sounds like a good strategy to me, especially in since he has zero trade value right now and the jests are just waiting to snap him up for nothing as soon as he's cut.

You just know he'll come to life at least twice a year, against us.