Any reports on FA sightings at Gillette today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Any reports on FA sightings at Gillette today?

Anybody read anything?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Any reports on FA sightings at Gillette today?

Richard Seymour said no!

Not sure if Albert Haynsworth has been approached yet.

But in all seriousness, I am afraid Big Vince could be done with his football career.  Not very happy about that possibility.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Richard Seymour said no!

Not sure if Albert Haynsworth has been approached yet.

But in all seriousness, I am afraid Big Vince could be done with his football career.  Not very happy about that possibility.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

No way TFB... I think Vince puts in the work and comes back.  He loves the game unlike the aforementioned Albert...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm sure the FAs will be there this week. 

Regarding Big Vince and returning: my money's on the big guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

re: Seymore said no. 

"To be fair, there was no indication that the Patriots intended to reach out to Seymour in the first place."

and:

"They tend to go the cheap route when it comes to in-season replacements,"

LOL @ Rusty re: Belichick's genius in hoarding cap money he doesn't spend in these circumstances anyhow. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/richard-seymour-says-no-way-reunion-england-patriots-211123236--nfl.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What other route is there when it comes to in-season free agents than the cheap route? By definition, any available free agents at this point are cheap because they aren't very good. Some may have a higher opinion of themselves than that, but that doesn't make them worth big money. If they were, they'd be playing somewhere.

I say bring in Gerard Warren and be done with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

What other route is there when it comes to in-season free agents than the cheap route? By definition, any available free agents at this point are cheap because they aren't very good. Some may have a higher opinion of themselves than that, but that doesn't make them worth big money. If they were, they'd be playing somewhere.

+1 except for the G. Warren replacement. At this point I think he's done. Truthfully I'm not seeing anyone out there that is going to give you half of what Wilfork did. Honestly I'd be calling around to teams and seeing what's available via trade. I'd still like to see if they can sneak Taylor out of Clev with a 1st. Well worth it imo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

TB, i agree with the consesus, Big V isnt' done, though considering his size and the injury, i'm guessing he wont be the "BIG V" until late next season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I'd love to give Casey Hampton a look

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Anyone else have a pop up ad appear just as you click on a thread?  Real classy boston.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

No way TFB... I think Vince puts in the work and comes back.  He loves the game unlike the aforementioned Albert...

I sure hope not, I can't imagine watching this Patriots defense without Big Vince out there on Sundays.  But he is a big dude, 325 with that type of ankle injury.  He has a big uphill battle ahead of him.  Certainly cheering for the guy to make it back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Don't hold you breath on a trade or FA signing. Look for BB to take his usual approach and go with an in-house replacement like Fortson.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

Tampa Bay seems to be falling apart.  I wonder if Gerald McCoy is available?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Anyone else have a pop up ad appear just as you click on a thread?  Real classy boston.com

Install Firefox.  No pop ups ever.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I sure hope not, I can't imagine watching this Patriots defense without Big Vince out there on Sundays.  But he is a big dude, 325 with that type of ankle injury.  He has a big uphill battle ahead of him.  Certainly cheering for the guy to make it back.

He was DEF over 325. No way he weighed that much.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

+1 except for the G. Warren replacement. At this point I think he's done. Truthfully I'm not seeing anyone out there that is going to give you half of what Wilfork did. Honestly I'd be calling around to teams and seeing what's available via trade. I'd still like to see if they can sneak Taylor out of Clev with a 1st. Well worth it imo

^ this.. well worth a first.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

It's still pretty amazing that he was able to dunk at that height and weight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:

It's still pretty amazing that he was able to dunk at that height and weight.

Guy is a freak athlete thats for sure

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Anybody read anything?

Mayo and Nink's brothers!   

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

But he is a big dude, 325 with that type of ankle injury.  He has a big uphill battle ahead of him.  Certainly cheering for the guy to make it back.

I'd bet the farm he's north of 375.....

23. This post has been removed.