ANY WORD FROM DOG OR JULES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

ANY WORD FROM DOG OR JULES?

the only colts fans that post here...has anybody heard from them after the beating their beloved colts took?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: ANY WORD FROM DOG OR JULES?

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the only colts fans that post here...has anybody heard from them after the beating their beloved colts took?

[/QUOTE]

The Dog(ggggg) is back to playing with his Peyton Manning blow-up doll. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

we'll see them at playoff time when we have to administer another beatdown to the Colts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Playoffs??????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

You kidding me?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

they just might grab a wildcard spot.

Txpat...does that doll have an extra large forehead :^)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

sure.  I've been around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

He's getting ready to pretend he's a Jets Fan this week. It's going to take a little time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sure.  I've been around.

[/QUOTE]

good.... for non Pat fan you're alright....you like luck's gunslinger mentality 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

sure.  I've been around.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No he's not Harley...had his little ponies pulled off a victory, the jerk in him would be on full display like the annoying Jets fans that pollute this forum!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Jets fans will be gone on Friday!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"good.... for non Pat fan you're alright....you like luck's gunslinger mentality "

If by "alright" you mean smug, insufferable, and eager to play the Spygate card whenever he feels slighted in some insignificant way, then yeah, he's alright.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

sure.  I've been around.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its a weird how much some of his play is like Manning.  I believe Manning's greatest shortcoming (may also be his greatest strength) is that amidst poor play from other areas of the team, he believed he could win games and would take chances that a more conservative approach wouldn't allow.  Not necessarily reckless like Farve was, even if sometimes the outcome was the same. 

Luck appears to have that same mentality.  He'll take his shots.  Maybe its a rookie thing for him, but as pats fans noticed, the colts defense is not going to win any games for the team.  He had to take those chances. 

I do like Luck, and I do like him taking chances.  Especially now.  I give him the benefit of the doubt now to know when he must and when he shouldn't take those chances.  Certainly, against your Pats, he needed to take those chances even if they failed (which they obviously did). 

The point being, the colts aren't that good of a team, yet.  They've been fortunate in some situations (Green Bay) and with a fairly easy schedule.  Luck is learning the speed of the pro game and generally succeeding even amidst some severe failure. 

He'll be a good one. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"good.... for non Pat fan you're alright....you like luck's gunslinger mentality "

If by "alright" you mean smug, insufferable, and eager to play the Spygate card whenever he feels slighted in some insignificant way, then yeah, he's alright.

[/QUOTE]
    BTS - you know I only play that card when some pats fans choose to throw unnecessary mud at the colts.  Its shortsighted that some pats fans think the subject is off limits when they try to trash other teams.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You nailed UD perfectly here.  

17. This post has been removed.