Any word on Slater???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Any word on Slater???

I know Foxboro is like the White House in Washington but anyone hear about Slater's injury from the Giants game? It looked nasty when he fell and they talked about hyperextending it when it looked like something snapped.With Hobbs gone and him hurt , I hope they aren't counting on the balky Maroney to run them back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

Re: Any word on Slater???

In Response to Any word on Slater???:
    [QUOTE]I know Foxboro is like the White House in Washington but anyone hear about Slater's injury from the Giants game? It looked nasty when he fell and they talked about hyperextending it when it looked like something snapped.With Hobbs gone and him hurt , I hope they aren't counting on the balky Maroney to run them back?
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

How about Nunn?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

+
    I love that guy. He is raw energy.

(yes, we have to tame him on zealous punt coverage)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Any word on Slater???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Any word on Slater??? : How about Nunn?
    Posted by FLACFAN[/QUOTE]

he is the practice squad return man. Just put edleman back there and all is good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

That "balky" Maroney guy has been a ton better than Slater as a returner.  Slater's importance is in his special teams coverage ability.  What has he shown as a returner??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Any word on Slater???:
    [QUOTE]I know Foxboro is like the White House in Washington but anyone hear about Slater's injury from the Giants game? It looked nasty when he fell and they talked about hyperextending it when it looked like something snapped.With Hobbs gone and him hurt , I hope they aren't counting on the balky Maroney to run them back?
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

Maroney is the only guy on the roster that has an NFL career statisical KR avg that basically equals Hobbs.

What are you talking about?