In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also, he threw 3 INTs in a dome. Gimme some New England chill...

[/QUOTE]

Is it well documented that QBs rarely throw picks in domes?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Less elements, more contolled enviroment...

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that it's not about the QBs playing, the quality of the defenses, and but the lack of bad weather?   So, it would stand to reason that QB's that play an away game in a dome would have a lower pick % than their undomed games?

[/QUOTE]

What he is saying is, adjusted for all variables, a QB will tend to throw more interceptions in adverse weather conditions than in the more pass-friendly environment of a dome.

Difficult to prove statistically given small sample sizes, but it's a pretty generally accepted hypothesis. You certainly can't reject the hypothesis either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Any Worries About Colts?

"Is it well documented that QBs rarely throw picks in domes?"

Jets QBs throw picks in all types of fields and conditions so I see why you'd be confused on this one...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am worried about their screen game to Brown and the fact Luck can get all scrambly with his legs and pick up long yards worries me most. I am also usually worried about TEs but Fleener isn't that good, if we can chop block him well and still get pressure I am not too worried. Not worried about Richardson at all.

I also agree with others here that BB should put a speedy CB on TY with help over the top and have Talib cover another guy by himself, leaving McCourty free to take on Fleener or cover deep in the zone defense.  I am willing to give Hightower some slack in coverage based on the last few games, in bad weather I think he can play well. But a lot of that hinges on Jones and Nink creating some consistent pressure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I expect this to be a great match up. Game won't be over until it's over. Both teams will be loaded for bear.  Colts coach will most likely try and stop Brady with his old school Ravens style. Will the Colts D be able to execute? Will they be able to stop the Pats run game? Must already be giving them fits. BB will draw up a master plan of x's and o's that should give Colts some trouble.

Will Adam and Ghost go toe for toe and be major factors in this game?  Luck truly is a wild card, very talented, but can't be a one man show, and his miscues were evident yesterday, as well as his ability to recover. Turn overs. Who?????

I think Pollian is an NFL villian. Do not like that man. I'm sure he's trying to find some bs play Pats do to alert the officials- Rex Ryan style.  However the officiating goes- one can only hope it's consistent.  Lota of side stories to look forward to this week leading up to THE game.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I expect this to be a great match up. Game won't be over until it's over. Both teams will be loaded for bear.  Colts coach will most likely try and stop Brady with his old school Ravens style. Will the Colts D be able to execute? Will they be able to stop the Pats run game? Must already be giving them fits. BB will draw up a master plan of x's and o's that should give Colts some trouble.

Will Adam and Ghost go toe for toe and be major factors in this game?  Luck truly is a wild card, very talented, but can't be a one man show, and his miscues were evident yesterday, as well as his ability to recover. Turn overs. Who?????

I think Pollian is an NFL villian. Do not like that man. I'm sure he's trying to find some bs play Pats do to alert the officials- Rex Ryan style.  However the officiating goes- one can only hope it's consistent.  Lota of side stories to look forward to this week leading up to THE game.

[/QUOTE]

If they couldn't stop the Chiefs and Smith, I really think they will have issues with Pats and Brady. Not to mention the Chiefs had to play basically the whole game without their best RB. Officiating better be consistent especially when it comes to PI and holding calls!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

I will be able to see the outcome the first offensive series we have. I have this sick feeling 3 straight pass plays and out. I just hope we have learned this post season needs to go through the RB's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I guess UD is not exceptional.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=indystar%20colts%20forum

Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats vs Colts Saturday night in the cold, I will take it.

Only bad part will be Dierdorf will be calling the game on tv.

[/QUOTE]

everyone will hate that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also, he threw 3 INTs in a dome. Gimme some New England chill...

[/QUOTE]

Is it well documented that QBs rarely throw picks in domes?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Less elements, more contolled enviroment...

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that it's not about the QBs playing, the quality of the defenses, and but the lack of bad weather?   So, it would stand to reason that QB's that play an away game in a dome would have a lower pick % than their undomed games?

[/QUOTE]

So you want hard numbers??? OK - Tom Brady 17 career playoff wins, Jets 12 playoff wins in FRANCISE HISTORY

[/QUOTE]

Yep, typical Pats fan obsessed with the Jets in a post about domed statdiums.  How pathetic.... But becasue you brought it up, it's amazing what a great QB like Brady will do for a team.  For example, pre Brady, the Pats had one 6 playoff games in their entire history, ~40 year.  Five of them were in two seasons.  That means in about 37 years of the first 40 years of the existence of the New England Patriots, they did not win a playoff game.  But it's so cute that you think that Brady's success makes up for that.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

None. Their defense stinks. Shut down Luck, Hilton and Donald brown. simple as that

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.  As a Colt fan, that's exactly what I was thinking about the Pats.  Defense stinks.  Shut down Brady and (snicker) Edelman...simple as that. 

...seriously, though, we Colt fans were pulling hard for the Bolts b/c NE is such an easier draw than Peyton...I mean, Denver.  But, I realize that an away playoff game in a tough venue like Foxboro means that the Pats have the advantage.  I'm just happy the colts get the chance, and i hope they have security experts sweep the locker room for bugs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Pats lost to the Jets. I am worried about every game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Other than Luck's ability to extend plays with his mobility, there is not any area of concern. I agree with Wozz  The PATRIOTS are the best, most well prepared team in the AFC. INDY won't sleep well at all this week. Its our time of year boys.......GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Other than Luck's ability to extend plays with his mobility, there is not any area of concern. I agree with Wozz  The PATRIOTS are the best, most well prepared team in the AFC. INDY won't sleep well at all this week. Its our time of year boys.......GO PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Do you think they were better prepared against the Geno Smith Led Jets laying 30 on them or Ryan Tannehill having a career day?  Maybe it was Cleveland's 3rd string QB lighting it up?  This just in, well prepared teams do not allow 3rd string QBs to have their way with their D.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No need to worry.  Polian hasn't been a part of the Colts' organization for the last two years.  He's been one of football's least dynamic commentators...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I like the way you guys are thinking, but I doubt your team is as over-confident as y'all are.  All the talk about Luck's three interceptions...but what you miss is that the Colts put up 45 points against a MUCH better D than the Pats' have...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you think they were better prepared against the Geno Smith Led Jets laying 30 on them or Ryan Tannehill having a career day?  Maybe it was Cleveland's 3rd string QB lighting it up?  This just in, well prepared teams do not allow 3rd string QBs to have their way with their D.

[/QUOTE]

What time do jet's, browns & dolphins play next week? try and keep up... the post you tried to be sarcastic about was in regards to luck and the pats ability to prepare for him. The pats only have to worry about the Colts and Luck next week nothing else is relevant. 

BTW this just in most well prepared teams  & well coached teams make the playoffs. Understandably you are only able to relate to the what you see on a regualr basis... mediocrity better known as the jets. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

The regular season is a journey with many peaks and valleys. Your Jests never made it outta the valley. The PATS PEAK AT THE RIGHT TIME this year. In the end, 12-4 and earning a bye week says all that needs to be said. Its now the playoffs. I thought NY TROLLS would move on to basketball and hockey now??? OH WAIT!!! All FOUR of those teams SUCK TOO!!! Go away bytch! GO PATS!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

None. Their defense stinks. Shut down Luck, Hilton and Donald brown. simple as that

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.  As a Colt fan, that's exactly what I was thinking about the Pats.  Defense stinks.  Shut down Brady and (snicker) Edelman...simple as that. 

...seriously, though, we Colt fans were pulling hard for the Bolts b/c NE is such an easier draw than Peyton...I mean, Denver.  But, I realize that an away playoff game in a tough venue like Foxboro means that the Pats have the advantage.  I'm just happy the colts get the chance, and i hope they have security experts sweep the locker room for bugs.

[/QUOTE]

you dont have worry about the heat being turned up to sauna level and the piped in noise cranked up while on offense right julie

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What time do jet's, browns & dolphins play next week? try and keep up... the post you tried to be sarcastic about was in regards to luck and the pats ability to prepare for him. The pats only have to worry about the Colts and Luck next week nothing else is relevant. 

BTW this just in most well prepared teams  & well coached teams make the playoffs. Understandably you are only able to relate to the what you see on a regualr basis... mediocrity better known as the jets. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought it were teams with good QBs.  But as far as nothing else is relevant, that's just not true.  If the Pats can't prepare for three non playoff QBs, why would Luck be any different?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No need to worry.  Polian hasn't been a part of the Colts' organization for the last two years.  He's been one of football's least dynamic commentators...

[/QUOTE]

Yep. My bad. I forgot Polian was fired a couple of years ago.  I haven't even noticed him on espn. Though I'm sure he'll have something to say this week. Have to say I'm not a fan of Irsay either. Something about the Colts management/ownership continues to annoy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought it were teams with good QBs.  But as far as nothing else is relevant, that's just not true.  If the Pats can't prepare for three non playoff QBs, why would Luck be any different?

[/QUOTE]

What do you think of Drew Brees and peyton manning?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[/QUOTE]

I think ur right about Luck scrambling, will have to contain him, collapse the pocket whenever possible. I expect him to throw a lot of long balls, so, hopefully our dBs aren't hanging all over their receivers.

Anyone know anything about the Colts OL?

[/QUOTE]

The Colt OL is good (not great) at the tackles, and poor in the interior.  The center and RG must have naked photos of Irsay at a sheep farm, because Satele and McGlynn should not be starting.  They seem to have multiple better options, but that's the line up we'll see for some reason.  The rookie LG (Thornton) is a rising star (in the last four weeks or so, anyway).  In general, they can't power run block, but they are okay opening up the cutback lanes for Donald Brown.  Pass blocking: they are streaky in the interior, but generally they allow a lot of pressure up the middle.  Luck makes them look better than they are, since he moves really well in the pocket.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The NFL has them both listed as top 10 QBs.  What do you think of them?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The NFL has them both listed as top 10 QBs.  What do you think of them?

[/QUOTE]

I think the Pat's prepared for them just fine. If you don't believe me you can check the box scores.