Anybody buying playoff tix?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Anybody buying playoff tix?

The group I used to be season ticket holder with until it went from $89 to $117 a game, just got their playoff tix bills of $283 per seat. Due to the economy and lackluster play of late, 4 of the 5 guys refused them. Anybody here buying tickets?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Anybody buying playoff tix?

They lost 2 games.. If the people you sit with are expecting to go to the SB every year then they need to come back to reality.  The Patriots are leading in and going to win their division. CLEARLY this lackluster play you speak of is evident. I'm so tired of the whinning and duecebag comments. Give up your tickets fool.. maybe a REAL fan will be able to get them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Anybody buying playoff tix?:
    [QUOTE]The group I used to be season ticket holder with until it went from $89 to $117 a game, just got their playoff tix bills of $283 per seat. Due to the economy and lackluster play of late, 4 of the 5 guys refused them. Anybody here buying tickets?
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Playoffs! Playoffs? Are you kiddin' me? Playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think my pops is paying for playoff tickets.  The money gets credited to next year if they don't make it or if they bow out early.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I am not buying tickets, not cause of the team or the way they are playing but because I dont have the cash due to Christmas and the whole getting married thing lol so I am not doing playoffs this year.