Anybody else not bothering to watch Dolts/Jesters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

Re: Anybody else not bothering to watch Dolts/Jesters?

right here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

We had a Party here with 17 people in hopes the Jets would win, (only because we hate the colts) BUT, as usual as in the NBA, the NFL Refs are showing how to fix the games.

Does it really matter to a group of Billionaire owners who wins? you bet it does, and they make sure by paying the right Refs. How convienient this Ref group was there for the Colts to win the Superbowl in the past.

Is there actually anything thats no longer fixed? My sister use to date a Jai Alai player here in florida 4 years ago, it was great because we made some nice cash from him letting her know who was winning the nights he played.

Sounds like the old saying, Anything that can be fixed, will be fixed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

IM Watching and loving it

GO COLTS FROM A PATS FAN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

The Colts are my 31st favorite team in the NFL, the Jets are my 32nd.  So my interest is slight, but i do make note that my least favorite lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

As a Pats fan I'd rather die than root for the Colts.  One f-ing penalty on the Colts today for 5 yards.  I'm through with this league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Time well spent by not watching a fixed game...grilled and consumed a delicious porterhouse steak and tied 2 chartreuse sandeels in the pattern that caught four small tunas last September.....