ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GT162. Show GT162's posts

ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?

It seemed like there were 4 or 5 calls today that went against the Pats that had a huge impact on the game. Pats still won in a very ugly game, but seemed like this officiating crew was trying to make the Pats lose the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?

On both sides.  The Brady call way bad, as was the call on Carter after the int.  Tripplette is a nightmare.  I don't think they were against the Pats, just bad in general.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Actually I thought this game was very evenly officiated. The Patriots did get the benefit of a couple of calls without which we wouldn't have won the game. Let's be thankful that we still have a little pull.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea maybe worst officiated game of the NFL season, for both sides

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?:
    [QUOTE]Actually I thought this game was very evenly officiated. The Patriots did get the benefit of a couple of calls without which we wouldn't have won the game. Let's be thankful that we still have a little pull.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the LORD hates, 
       seven that are detestable to him: 
        17 haughty eyes, 
          a lying tongue, 
          hands that shed innocent blood, 
        18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, 
          feet that are quick to rush into evil, 
        19 a false witness who pours out lies 
          and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

None of the calls gave the Redskins any points.  We may not like some of the calls and when they occurred, but, the team still had opportunities to make plays, regardless. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?:
    [QUOTE]Actually I thought this game was very evenly officiated. The Patriots did get the benefit of a couple of calls without which we wouldn't have won the game. Let's be thankful that we still have a little pull.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

I suspect you attend the church of "what's working now " brother. God bless you my child.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Actually I thought that there were bad calls on both sides. The TB slide aka the fore arm to the head????, the forearm to the head on Wilfolk. the non call on the hold by a Pat lineman, the same hold by a Wash. player was called on the series just before. The non call on the int. in the EZ even announcers said the refs missed it.
    There are so many calls every game that are missed and questionable and they go both ways.
    I actually missed the non PI calls against the Pats in the Colts game this year. Do you think not having PM in the game had a hand in that?????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]None of the calls gave the Redskins any points.  We may not like some of the calls and when they occurred, but, the team still had opportunities to make plays, regardless. 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Hey Bill,

I beg to differ with you. The bogus roughing the passer call on Carter kept a drive alive (3rd down interception nullified) for eventual TD. The unnecessary roughness call on Wilfork, also 3rd down, kept a drive alive that eventually became a TD.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

The officiating was poor....but - it was poor evenly to my eye.  The call on Carter was unadulterated BS, but so was the "hit to the helmut" on TB.  And the crucial penalty called (the holding on a Washington DB), was exacerbated by him picking up the flag and tossing it (totally dumb) - a 20-yard net penalty when we needed it.  Also, I saw a bunch of holding not being called on both offensive lines.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, where WAS the endzone holding on the Brady pick?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

He grabbed Underwood's jersey. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GT162. Show GT162's posts

I thought the calls on Carter and Wilfork are the types of calls that are turning excellent athletic plays by the defense, into opportunities for the offense. I think calls like that are ruining the game.

To be fair, I thought the call on Fletcher when Brady slid, was also a terrible call.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

The bad calls went both ways but the call on Carter was not a bad call. It may seem stupid but that was the Brady rule. You cant go low on a quarterback

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I was going to start a thread on this because, yes, I agree with the O.P. -- the game was galling to watch in good part because of the ridiculous calls, many of which really hurt the Pats, took points off the board for them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON? : Hey Bill, I beg to differ with you. The bogus roughing the passer call on Carter kept a drive alive (3rd down interception nullified) for eventual TD. The unnecessary roughness call on Wilfork, also 3rd down, kept a drive alive that eventually became a TD.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    You just proved my point about the calls coming at the wrong time for the Pats, which we hated.  In each case, though, the D still had the chance to stop the Redskins from scoring and they did not.  The calls were not directly responsible for points scored nor gave points to the Redskins.  Their offense still had to get into the endzone.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

He wasnt low !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thigh is not low!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

agree totally-not so much the bad calls it's when they were called and it seemed like the refs really screwed the Pats in this area-crucial downs and times the penalties were called against the Pats-very suspicious-probably had a couple of NY refs in the crew?    AIn Response to ANYBODY THINK THIS WAS THE MOST POORLY OFFICIATED GAME OF THE PATS SEASON?:
    [QUOTE]It seemed like there were 4 or 5 calls today that went against the Pats that had a huge impact on the game. Pats still won in a very ugly game, but seemed like this officiating crew was trying to make the Pats lose the game.
    Posted by GT162[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

There were several terrible calls made in this game, but that was not the most aggrivating part of the game.  It was painful to see how the defense folded after each bad call against New England.  This defense does not rise up to adversity very well.  Hopefully they can get their mess together for the Denver Tebows next week, or they might put up 50 pts against that dispicable secondary.