Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?

I've got a feeling...  ...  ... ... ... 
    that tonight's gonna be a good night...
    that tonight's gonna be a goooood night
    that tonight's gonna be a good, good night
    a feeling.....................................wooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Philly game in 2007; GB game last year---backup QBs, night games in Foxboro, Pats heavy favorites. So there are precedents for these types of "gimme" games turning out to be much tougher than expected. But then again, despite their struggles in those games the Pats ended up winning both of them. I think they'll get it done tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me if KC kept it closer than expected.
    Posted by hardright[/QUOTE]

Agree 1000%. They won't have a lot of film on Palko, so they'll have to adjust as the game goes on. And those big body receivers are worrisome, assuming of course Palko can get them the ball. I just hope their heads are into it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Pats are not the Ravens. They rarely lose to bad teams. I worry that games can be closer than theyn should be. This could be a game where the Pats give up an onside kick like against Green Bay last year and the Pats end up having to play out of an early hole making the game closer than it should be. The Eagles with AJ Feeley did it a few years ago also. If the Pats even play close to their ability it should be an easy win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I had a bad feeling after the first quarter, then it got better.

The patriots offense is adjusting a bit too slow in the beginning of games. Against playoff level teams they would be down 14-0.

But then again, once they get going..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah... it was good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Nah. Fogetabottit. Pats win. I'd be more afraid of someone getting hurt in the victory.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

As predicted. A victory with possible injuries, hopefully not serious.