Anyone else miss Mike Lynch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Anyone else miss Mike Lynch?

I like the extra coverage the new Pats All-Access has, more locker room and sideline stuff, however Mike Lynch was much better then any of these guys. Bill seemed to be comfortable with him. Also, Scot Zolak is just annoying. Maybe it's just a personal thing. Strikes me as being very arrogant.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Anyone else miss Mike Lynch?

In Response to Anyone else miss Mike Lynch?:
    [QUOTE]I like the extra coverage the new Pats All-Access has, more locker room and sideline stuff, however Mike Lynch was much better then any of these guys. Bill seemed to be comfortable with him. Also, Scot Zolak is just annoying. Maybe it's just a personal thing. Strikes me as being very arrogant.
    Posted by Maz[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that a career backup considered himself to be a big deal.  The funniest thing is that he has minimal experience in the locker room with the current Patriots regime - he was here for the Parcells regime and I think he might have hung around for part of the Carroll stint.  I don't think he really knows what's going on in the locker room or how Belichick operates.

I think Mike Lynch dug a little deeper and offered more insights beyond the basics (fundamentals) and obvious (news taken right off the AP wire).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

What happened to Mike lynch...? I moved to from Boston to VA and hadn't heard he moved on from Pats All Access, which was a show I liked. thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else miss Mike Lynch?:
    [QUOTE]What happened to Mike lynch...? I moved to from Boston to VA and hadn't heard he moved on from Pats All Access, which was a show I liked. thanks
    Posted by OldDomPats[/QUOTE]

Agree about Lynch and Zolak. I think Zolak is probably OK but he comes across poorly IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Mike Lynch, a former Swampscott H.S. and Harvard University Q.B., has some smarts and long term experience (since 1985) in the Boston sports market.  
    He was also named the Massachusetts Sportscaster of the Year in 2008 (the 12th time he has won it) and has forgotten more about football than Scott Zolak may already know. Zolak's claim to fame is that he graduated from and quarterbacked at the same high school Joe Montana went to.
    I'm thinking that Lynch decided to delegate the job...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Kraft did not resign channel 5 (ABC) to produce and broadcast the show, instead it went to channel 4 (CBS). That is why we are now blessed with Steve Burton and Scott Zolak, and Mike Lynch and company are gone....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourredfish. Show fourredfish's posts

I can't get beyond Zolak's crazy eye.