Anyone else not watching Harbaugh bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Anyone else not watching Harbaugh bowl?

I never really liked watching the SB anyway, too many network time outs, too long of a halftime. The supposedly fun and interesting advertisements, I can see on youtube.

Without a horse in the race feel like it is a waste of time.

I like football, I like sports, and watch when a team I care about is involved but if I started watching games from other teams I would not have time for anything else.

Anyone else feel the same way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Anyone else not watching Harbaugh bowl?

Not watch the Super Bowl? Ridiculous. Besides, Im part 49er fan, so I still have a team in the mix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Considered it, but want to see moss go low on pollard and take out both his knees.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Considered it, but want to see moss go low on pollard and take out both his knees.

pollard is the patriots' kryptonite....its ridiculous how many pats players he has injured. id like to see moss get a ring....with all this ray lewis retirement crap, people forget he already has a ring.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I wouldn't miss the SB no matter who is in it?

Boy oh boy I see many pats fans woke up this morning and had themselves a HUGE bowl of Crybaby Soup this morning!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

I wouldn't miss the SB no matter who is in it?

Boy oh boy I see many pats fans woke up this morning and had themselves a HUGE bowl of Crybaby Soup this morning!

Same bowl you've been nourishing yourself from since 1969.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The SB is party time, Bro!  Granted, I couldn't care less about who wins, but, when you are at a friend's home, hoisting brewskies, filling your stomach and laughing all the time, whay miss it.  You may not pay attention to the game all the time.  Enjoy the festivities and think this could be the Pats next year.  GO PATS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I will watch the game and cheering for the 49'ers (Moss and Kap) to win it.  Won't be watching the 2 weeks of Harbaugh love fest.  It's going to be 2 weeks of seeing baby pictures and family photos of them growing up together. Yuck!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

i won't be watching anything leading up to the game. But I'll definitely watch the game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I stop watching once the Pats are not in the mix. ( maybe no NFL football for me in a few years?)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I'm not watching it because I can't really stand either team (if the Falcons won, I would watch it for Matt Ryan). However, I will root for the 49ers because I would like to see Moss get a ring and Baltimore beat us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon's used to watching without his team being in it. So are his parents and possibly grandparents.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

i won't be watching anything leading up to the game. But I'll definitely watch the game

Can any normal person watch the endless hours of pregame drivel?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I will watch the game and cheering for the 49'ers (Moss and Kap) to win it.  Won't be watching the 2 weeks of Harbaugh love fest.  It's going to be 2 weeks of seeing baby pictures and family photos of them growing up together. Yuck!!

Yes, the HarBowl love fest will get a tad aggravating and tedious.  These two teams, as always happens, will be made out to be the best thing since the invention of sliced bread.  Even if the Pats made it, then we'd see all sorts of stuff for the 49ers.  IE - their return to the SB since 1996, as being a bigger event than the fact the Pats are in it for the 6th time in 12 years.  Maybe.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Not watching the superbowl just makes one look like a spoiled little brat who wants to takes his toys and go home. This is just a sport, we watch it for entertainment. Our team got beat. Life still goes on.....

Go 49ers!!....let's make Ray Ray cry for real......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Seems funny I know, but since the 80's I have always skipped it when the Patriots are not in it.

I am actually fine with the Patriots this year and give the Ravens all the credit in the world for a very effective defensive game plan and making great haltime adjustments on offense.

My wife and daughters are not interested in football so in order to have quality family time with them I need to do something else. If the SB was intriquing enough I would definately go over to a buddies house and make it a party.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if leon only watched super bowls with the jets in it, he wouldnt have watched a super bowl in over 40 years!! poor guy..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Think I will take in a movie, If it was warm enough I'd be golfing. I couldn't care less about these two teams. I may record the game though, and fast forward TO the commercials.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Of course I'm watching!!! What a silly idea to skip the Super Bowl. I will not be watching the pro bowl.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Not watching the superbowl just makes one look like a spoiled little brat who wants to takes his toys and go home. This is just a sport, we watch it for entertainment. Our team got beat. Life still goes on.....

Go 49ers!!....let's make Ray Ray cry for real......

Depends on your motivation. I am not nearly as sore about this loss as many because I think the Ravens played very inspired and made great adjustments. Not upset at the Pats either, they of all teams should be allowed to make some mistakes..heck we all need to learn as Pats fans no game is a lock nor should it be.

I just have more interesting things  to do.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I for one won't be watching it.  I do not want to listen to the sports media's love for the low-life Lewis.  It's funny how he announces his retirement and suddendly the team turns great.  I think the NFL really wanted Lewis in the SB so he could go out as the "hero" they think he is, but he really is nothing but scum!!