Anyone else suicidal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Anyone else suicidal?

Colts/Jets for the AFC title. Last year we lose Tommy and get d!cked with the playoffs, this year....let's not even go there. Now, we have the Jets/Colts in the AFC title game.

I need coping mechanisms...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Anyone else suicidal?

it disgusts me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

This is definitely the "Sum of all Fears" game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The only saving grace...

As long as they play like they did last night, the Saints will beat either one.

But yeah, pretty much the worst case scenario has come true. I can only hope the Pats front office hates the Jets as much as we do and use this as incentive to make some bold moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

nah, Saints over Jets on the SB and we're all good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

Rex Ryan is dynamic and the Jets are all fired up.  I hate the Jets!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The AFC Championship might result in acid reflux disease for me as I kick back up everything I eat all week.  And I'm at school in New York.

But I'd LOVE to see Polian try to justify his decision to lay down against the Jets if the Jets beat the Colts.  It might just be worth it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

This shows just how inferior the Pats have been this year. Thank god we werent the ones playing the chargers. We do not have the defense to compete vs high powered offenses, the jets and rex do.  It is amazing the jets have controlled many high powered offenses like pats, new orleans, texans, colts, chargers. Only gave up 8 passing td's the whole year. Is that how many we gave up against the saints?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

I would like to see the Saints win it all.  If that can't happen (which is likely, because every team I have wanted to win this play-off, has lost), I would prefer the following:

The Colts face the ultimate humiliation by loosing to the Jets at home - the team they allowed into the playoffs.  Then, the Jets loose to the Favre-led Vikings by the humilating score of 52-3 (since we saw today, Favre likes to run up the score).  And, Sanchez throws a SuperBowl record 7 picks and Revis gets torched. 

Although, I would be as happy if the Colts got torched by the Saints for a 52-0 score.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Suicidal - NO WAY!

This is the tastiest thing that's come down the pike in a long time.

How Shweeet will it be to have the Jets knock off the "lay-down wusses" of the millennium? TH Colts will be forever know as the team that blew it and Karma coming back on to bite you!

How great would it be for the Colts to be forever known as the team that blew it!!!

Brady number one - Manning number two - forever!

C'Mon - Im not worried. The Jets will never beat the Vikings or New Orleans anyway!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Nick, that's the only reason why I............I........I-I-I-I.............want the Jets to win.

but then I want them to get RAPED by New Orleans, which is going to remind me of the Patriots/Rams game too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

well, i sure am pulling for the saints.  next, the vikings.  next colts.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

The Jets just won in San Diego...with a rookie QB.....Unbelievable....I just drove down the street to a local farm to make sure the pigs hadn't grown wings and were flying around the barnyard....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Suicidal?

Not yet.

But give me Peyton Manninv v. Brett Favre in the Super Bowl and I can certainly imagine myself within kissing distance of homicidal, at the very least.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Suicidal, I guess so. I'm trying to kill myself via Alcohol poisoning tonight but I have a little more work to do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

yeah, its depressing to see the most hated rivals in the Championship game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I have never loved the NFC more............

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Go Saints

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets will not beat the Colts.  Saints will have their hands full with Minn. 

Saints v. Colts in the bowl.  Colts by 4.

Rex Ryan buys Krispy Kreme and leaves the NFL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

I'm not a mathematician but I'd say the chances of the Jets going into Indianapolis and defeating the Colts next week would not be mathematically probable. I think Manning and the Colts will find a way to beat the Jets and I think they'll find a way to win the Super Bowl. The Colts reminded me of the great and opportunistic Patriot teams which won 3 Championships in 4 yrs. Get an interception? Fine. The Colts make a heck of a play {Troy Brown} and knock the ball out. Their defense has made big plays all year. The Colts are an extremely poised and quietly confident football team. They cannot be underestimated. They beat a strong Ravens team yesterday. If Bethea intercepts that ball {which he should have} then it is an utter "blow out." I believe this is a "different" Colts team. We'll see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

The only saving grace is one team has to lose.

But, to quote Bill Parcells, I just threw up a little in my mouth.