Anyone feel like dancing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Anyone feel like dancing?

Didn't feel like dancing much.  I know all of you will cling to the choke topic, but the Saints took this game from the colts.  They beat the colts outright.  They were actually much more like the colts of this season than the colts were. 

For example.  Scoring at the end of the half.  Coming out in the second half and scoring (the onside kick was gutsy, and by the replay, the colts had the ball, but good job by the saints piling up and ripping it out). 

The saints manned up.  They deserved to win the game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The Saints were a better team all season.....I am still surprised at all of the Colts Hype this year.....

For future refrence, you might want to be careful when you TROLL.....it may come back to bite you....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

The Colts are a very good but not great team.  They had a little luck this year, and people got caught up in the hyperbole when their record went to 14-0.  The Saints proved to be who they were all year: a team with an opportunistic defense and whose offense steps it up in the 2nd half.  I am not surprised the Saints won, and after Manning threw that pick, bet yo a $ $ I got down on the dance flo.       

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone feel like dancing?:
    Didn't feel like dancing much.  I know all of you will cling to the choke topic, but the Saints took this game from the colts.  They beat the colts outright.  They were actually much more like the colts of this season than the colts were.  For example.  Scoring at the end of the half.  Coming out in the second half and scoring (the onside kick was gutsy, and by the replay, the colts had the ball, but good job by the saints piling up and ripping it out).  The saints manned up.  They deserved to win the game. 
    Posted by underdoggg

If anyone knows how you feel today it's Pats fans.  The Saints came out tight and the Colts looked sharp but man did that change after the first quarter. Bottom line, On to next year. When the Pats lost to the Giants I couldn't watch anything sports related until the Draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

m10 - I can't say for sure, but you may be right. 

Consider all of the colts comebacks.  If they were a dominant team, they would not have needed to come back. 

66 - I'll go back and watch, but during the replay, I was certain there was a colt covering the ball as the pile started to develop.  I am not suggesting the play should have been overturned.  I just don't whine like that.  But if it could have been challenged, they should have done that.  The way those piles go, and the refs let that pile sit for what seemed like 5 minutes, there is no telling what happened under there. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

The question today is who Mr Teabag is going throw under the bus.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Yup...put on Abba and I'm dancing with the Dancing Queen. I don't know if the best team won, but the best quarterback certainly did....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

It's nice to see a Colts fan admit that the Saints took the game from the Colts.  They did, the took it away starting with that on side kick.  They kept Manning on the bench.  It's tough to admit that your team was outplayed.  It was tough to talk about the Pats loss to the Giants because even though they were outplayed they could've won.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Peyton Manning----Best QB of the decade with a .500 playoff record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Welcome back flasox.  Never saw really saw you during the abomination called the pats season, but here you are now. 

Good to see you again. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!  Coach-carved-from-soap completes the legacy!  Between he and Tony "mentor of the world" Dungy they have WASTED (almost completely)  10 years!  I love how dungy gets revered, he had the Bucs and couldn't get there, then the Colts, only gets there ONCE now Caldwell completes the decade, cementing the Colts as ONE notch above the SD Chargers for the "greatest amount of totally WASTED talent"  award.  YAY!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

I did a little dance last night. I love watching one of "the bobble head brothers" fail. It gives me much, much pleasure. :-D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Dogg
    10-6 while not upto our standards is hardly an abomination given the fact that our quarterback was recovering from a serious knee injury. I wonder how the Colts and Peyton would do if he had the same health issues as Brady had the last two years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Yes!  I did quite a bit of dancing in celebration of the Saints victory over the Colts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Welcome back flasox.  Never saw really saw you during the abomination called the pats season, but here you are now. "

Nice try. There are plenty of days to talk about the Pats season, today is the day to talk about how the Colts and Peyton couldn't close the deal once again, and how much respect so many of us lost for them when they didn't go for the perfect season, and how we thought the football gods were angered by that move, and how it appears that they were. Today is the day to enjoy after all the idiotic Colts trolling posts in this forum this year, and the glee the Colts fans have taken in the Pats woes. The Colts will be back and so will Manning. But this one hurt the legacy, and that's what today is about. And yes, it's dancing time!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Flasox - it is an abomination by pats standards.  You are the team of the decade.  One and done is very colts like (on this board) and used frequently to diminish the colts.  As for Brady, everyone on this board was saying in Feb that he'd be fine and the nation picked the pats as the SB favorites. 

BTS - my comments were specific to Flasox.  But you are right Peyton and the colts could not close the deal.  They were beaten by a better, more aggressive team.  When the saints needed plays they got them.  When the colts needed plays (including manning) they did not.

As for glee - you should know Pats fans through the early half of the decade (and even after while continuously losing to the colts in the latter) always take pleasure in colts losses.  Its become our rivalry.  I took no shots at the pats playoff loss or poor year.  I try to do significantly more defending than dishing out although I am not immune to the latter.  

Flasox is just one of those who gets my worst because he likes to take his issues with Dungy to the most personal level (his son's death).  I don't suffer fools like that.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Doggg
    Too bad you have to lie about me to make your point but what do you expect from a second rate weasel from a third rate town that has to steal a football team in the dead of night.
     I posted on many occasions that Dungy was a sanctimoious hypocrite who loved to sit in judgment of others but I never brought up his parenting skills even though you went on ad hominem attacks on Belichick. I also pointed out that the pardign of virtue Peyton was a convicted sexual harrasser who had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to his victim. Trying denying that my mendacious friend. Its trolls like you that will make me laugh when Irsay lines up the Mayflower vans and moves to greener pastures.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Still feel like dancing, Dogg(g)? I bet that you and the other 10 folks at the airport to "greet" the Colts cut a mean rug...LOL!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Heck TP - with the pathetic excuse for football that the pats played in the playoffs, dancing is just the beginning. 

As for the fans at the terminal, I wasn't going to get involved with this but, ok.  the players do not come to the terminal.  they are dropped off on the tarmac and shuttled to the car.  Fans really can't even see them to show their support. 

given this, 11 people showing up is about as surprising as finding out that Belichick cheats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g), you stated the following:

"Heck TP - with the pathetic excuse for football that the pats played in the playoffs, dancing is just the beginning. 

RESPONSE: The Pats played poorly and deserved to lose. No one expected them to go far in the play-offs. On the other hand, we have the 2009 Indianapolis Colts...ending yet another season with a choke.  

As for the fans at the terminal, I wasn't going to get involved with this but, ok.  the players do not come to the terminal.  they are dropped off on the tarmac and shuttled to the car.  Fans really can't even see them to show their support. 

RESPONSE: LOL!!!! Is that the best you can do, Dogg(g)? Colts fans, yourself included, are front runners. But, maybe you're right. Maybe the Colts snuck back into Indy during the dead of night...just as they arrived when they fled Baltimore. Maybe Bill Polian decided to shield his team from a traumatic experience of being greteted by a sparse crowd at the airport. But, oh, sorry...they still were. Perhaps Polian should have rested his players an extra week in Miami before trying to return home, under the radar...LOL!!   

given this, 11 people showing up is about as surprising as finding out that Belichick cheats.

RESPONSE: Oh Dogg(g)...how clever,and how original...LOL!!!! Eleven people. Was that another "Manningfest"?? LOL!!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - LOL - no one expected them to go far in the playoffs?  What effing planet do you live on??  The pats were the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl by a LARGE MARGIN at the beginning of the season. 

By contrast, many did not even expect the colts to make the playoffs and then things got worse with immediate defensive and offensive losses, and yet the colts still managed to get to the superbowl. 

No one exceeded expectations this year like the colts did.  Yes, the SB hurt, but its better than a first round loss.

As for the colts travel itenerary and how they arrive and leave the airport, you can have your uninformed opinion.  It doesn't bother me. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g)...you stated the following:

"TP - LOL - no one expected them to go far in the playoffs?  What effing planet do you live on??  The pats were the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl by a LARGE MARGIN at the beginning of the season.

RESPONSE: Once again, you have demonstrated why no one should take you seriously. When the play-offs began, who expected the Welker-less Patriots to do anything? On the other hand, there were you're lovables, who, as the story goes, could have gone undefeated if they wanted to...and who had the greatest QB of all-time. Well, we both now know that neither of those assumptions were true. 

By contrast, many did not even expect the colts to make the playoffs and then things got worse with immediate defensive and offensive losses, and yet the colts still managed to get to the superbowl.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! At season's end, the Colts were heavy SB favorites. Yet they choked...AGAIN!! 

No one exceeded expectations this year like the colts did.  Yes, the SB hurt, but its better than a first round loss.

RESPONSE: I disagree. The Colts met expectations. Everyone by now expects them to choke at playoff time.

As for the colts travel itenerary and how they arrive and leave the airport, you can have your uninformed opinion.  It doesn't bother me. 

RESPONSE: LOL!!! So glad it doesn't bother you, clown.