Anyone going to Jets home opener against Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from majust76. Show majust76's posts

Anyone going to Jets home opener against Pats?

The tickets should be easy to get this year. There has been a mass exodus from the jets games from their season tix holders. I dont blame them with the ripoff PSL's. The 8 year waitlist for the jets have been emptied and it will be interesting to see if jet games get blacked out. I'll be there for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Anyone going to Jets home opener against Pats?

Boy, I'm tellin' ya, the guy who thought up the idea to market "Personal Seat Licenses" is a marketing genius.

Either that or the people who actually enabled this behavior by paying the premium in the first place were (are) just idiots.

Let me see if I've got this straight: You want me to pay you for the privilege of paying you more?

Ummm . . .

No thanx.

This is right up there with the "negotiating fee" for Daisake Matsuzaka.

(I'm almost positive I misspelled that)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I will be there.  I see that game every year.  We tailgate in parking section 13D.  I am usually in the Grogan throwback jersey.  Although I might have a new Mayo Throwback by that time.  We will be in a blue Saab, feel free and have some food and beer with us.  Maybe frozen margaritas and vodka and lemonaid too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Take your wife/girlfriend...They won't be encouraged to take off their tops by drunken Jets fans. I hear it's a real classy fandom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I do take my wife, never had any major issues at that stadium against the jets.