Anyone Watching Steelers vs Skins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Anyone Watching Steelers vs Skins?

American Ninja Warrior is on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yes, then Rex Grossman came into the game so I changed it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It's on, but I only paid any attention when those cheerleaders came on the set with the cake for Chuckie . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

American Ninja Warrior is on.

Haha, yes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Hey Rusty that Kerrigan sure looked pretty good. He'd look good in a Pats uni.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Steelers look undiciplined making way too many stupid mistakes.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I don't think Roethlisberger will make the season again. Already thrown a pick 6, looks really slow and old.

This is preseason and he's already under duress on every play.

What?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I don't think Roethlisberger will make the season again. Already thrown a pick 6, looks really slow and old.

This is preseason and he's already under duress on every play.

What?!

I don't think he'll make it through 16 games again.  He still holds the ball too long and has taken so many hits. He was under duress most of the 1st qtr and his O Line still blows.  Pitt will not make the playoffs.

well yea, thats his whole career. Holding on to the ball and making plays after the initial one breaks down. I have no idea how they will fair this year but if Troy is back healthy and still has his speed , the D will once again be a force again. Its gonna be tough as I still have Bmore ahead of them, but they could sneak in as a wildcard. it will be interesting to see how their offense operates now. No more deep threat in Wallace. I got em going 10-6 and maybe a wildcard. Big Ben is still a force if healthy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Bengals win that division.  Ravens take a step back.  Steelers go 8-8 again.  Browns might win 6 if they're lucky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I believe the Steelers are going to struggle this year.  Not much of an offense and Ben is going to get killed behind that OL.  The defense has lost it's ability to create turnovers.  Kinda like the Jets defense of last year or two where they could stop you but never get that turnover.