Anyone watching the Senior Bowl practice? CB Kyle Wilson is a MONSTER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Anyone watching the Senior Bowl practice? CB Kyle Wilson is a MONSTER!!!

He's covering every receiver stride for stride and beating them to position while the ball is in the air.

He's projected as a 3rd rounder right now but is expected to move up draft boards.  Keep an eye on that kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Anyone watching the Senior Bowl practice? CB Kyle Wilson is a MONSTER!!!

Also good match up, OG Iupati against DE/DT Odrick, Odrick wins that battle multiple times.  This guy will be able to play DE in a 34 and bring the heat from the edge.  He's on the rise already as was commentated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

NEED- EVERYTING- BB AND KRAFT BETTER BE READY TO OPEN UP THE VAULT, AND, BESIDE DRFTING UP, BE PREPARED TO GO AFTER FA'S AS WELL 

THE O LINE NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED. A BIG RB, 240-260 LBS, AND A TALL WO.
    THE D- NEEDS 2 DE'S AND 2 OLB'S THAT CAN GET TO THE QB AS WELL AS DEFEND THE RUN AND PASS, ANOTHER ILB, 2 OR 3 CB'S, AND A SS SAFETY. WILHITE, CHUNG AND BUTLER, NOT THE ANSWER.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

How did you miss punter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

how did he miss TE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

lol, how about this, there are questions and needs in everything except QB.

We either need to sign in house FAs or have a need to bring new FA/draftees.
    RBs
    WRs
    TEs
    LT, LG, C, RG, RT
    DE/DT NT
    MLB OLB
    CB
    SS
    FS
    K
    P
    KR
    PR
    K off and punt coverage players

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-d2C-9x6gA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I agree, that was a stretch.  When I look at CBs I look at how they transition with the ball, meaning do they come to the ball or at minimum put themselves between the ball and the receiver.

This guy does it very well, I think he will turn out to be a shut down corner at the next level.  he's 5'11" so not the shortest and has good speed.  He kept stride for stride against a WR(can remember his name but was describe as small world class speed) at the practice today and Wilson ended up in a better position to go after the ball than the WR.