Anyone watching what AZ is doing to PHI?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Anyone watching what AZ is doing to PHI?

Vick's not going to make it out of this game unless things change in a hurry.

Wow, and in the closing seconds of the first half, inside the 5, AZ gets a strip sack....and JAMES SANDERS returns for a TD 93 YARDS!

AZ is legit, people need to reasses their thinking about the Pats losing to them.

They are KILLING PHI.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Anyone watching what AZ is doing to PHI?

Just physically crushing the Eagles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

My brother-in-law in Delaware won't talk to me!  I told my Siter that I know what it feels like (the difference is score was different) but........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Lol and to think some said they were huge underdogs against the pats...their D is disruptive!!

Maybe they'd say the same about the Eagles O tipping their plays...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

turned it on in the last 5 min before half.

so i saw phillies failed drive before half

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vick's not going to make it out of this game unless things change in a hurry.

Wow, and in the closing seconds of the first half, inside the 5, AZ gets a strip sack....and JAMES SANDERS returns for a TD 93 YARDS!

AZ is legit, people need to reasses their thinking about the Pats losing to them.

They are KILLING PHI.

still that game was lost by the pats coaching

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Agreed, to an extent bred. But watching them decimate PHI...NE's OLine did an admirable job, and the running game was fairly impressive in retrospect.

And I, for one, will chill out with commenting on Brady looking for the pressure, these guys are scary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

PHI had the #1 offense (yards) going into the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed, to an extent bred. But watching them decimate PHI...NE's OLine did an admirable job, and the running game was fairly impressive in retrospect.

And I, for one, will chill out with commenting on Brady looking for the pressure, these guys are scary.

[/QUOTE]

my statemnet was not a comment on how good or bad the cards are. they are proving that. jsut a comment on bad gaem mangement and ocing that clearly lost that game.