Anyone's else getting sick of these bad passes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Anyone's else getting sick of these bad passes?

There haven't been that many bad passes, we're just noticing the bad passes more because we lost and some of the games have been close.  Brady hasn't thrown any interceptions in a while so I'd say he hasn't made that many bad passes.  Also it's impossible for us to tell whether the pass was bad or the receiver ran the wrong route.  And when the coverage is tight you're supposed to throw at the receiver's shoe laces. 

Anyway I can't believe we lost to the f*cking Cleveland Browns.  I'm sure looking forward to a good a** whooping of the Steelers and Colts the next two weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I agree with Mighty here.  If you watch a lot of the QBs early in games, they are cold, trying to get lose  and into a rhythm. Even Gomer has this problem.

I'll keep watching, though. I noticed one early to Tate and then the Gronk outlet one was a little off.

Keep in mind Brady has new weapons and is developing a chemistry with at least 3 receivers when he throws.

You can't be just critical of Brady when he's clearly one of the best QBs every week in this league.

90 rating, no turnovers, on the road?   That's solid for his standards.

If the turnovers don't occur, it may have been a game where he goes off and resuces the bad Run D, but it just never materialized.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

was it me or was Brady double clutching alot like he was unsure of his target.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Actually you can see the field like Tom can.  Some of the passes may be positioned (thrown) in a way as not to get his receivers killed or as a result of the WR being in the wrong spot, putting it where only his receiver has a slim chance at it to avoid an INT or just plain throwing it away because nothing is open or it's a result of poor line play causing him to throw before being set.

That being said I do believe he has over/under throw what appears to be a greater then usual amount of balls this year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Mangini, Ryan and Daboll I thought acted like children. It's one thing to be excited and high five, etc, but they acted like they aren't adults and never won a game before.

I mean, a Gatorade shower?  Really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone's else getting sick of these bad passes?:
    [QUOTE]Mangini, Ryan and Daboll I thought acted like children. It's one thing to be excited and high five, etc, but they acted like they aren't adults and never won a game before. I mean, a Gatorade shower?  Really?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Kinda like McDanials last year.  I guess an easy solution to the ex-assistant over calibration issue would be to win the F'in game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I think Brady's throwing shoulder is hurting him more than we know. Or, at least, like we are seeing. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]Brady had all day to throw the O line was great so the lose cant be pinned on them. You are right and I have no idea if someone missed a route or whatever but I am all set with excuses. What I know is some of those passes looked down right awful and I have seen it a few times this year. Yea he is not throwing INTs but he is sure as heck not playing like the Brady of old all the time. He will have 2 or 3 bad passes a game now where I just yell at the TV.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Brady has always thrown several, if not many, bad passes just about every game.  Every QB does.  Just because he's the best doesn't mean he's some sort of robotic missile launcher that never misfires.  Remember 4 interceptions against Kansas City in 2005?  We were a dominant team going into the playoffs that year and would have been in the championship game if not for crazy fumbles and PI calls at Denver.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

He played like their D thoroughly confused him.  This is not new to Brady, or for that matter, most QB's.  When you are confused, you have to think about things that are normally handled at the subconscious level.  Your brain can only have one thought front and center at a time.  I simply saw a confused QB.  This can cause someone to make dumb mistakes such as bad passes.

Give credit to the gameplan Mangini came up with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone's else getting sick of these bad passes? : Kinda like McDanials last year.  I guess an easy solution to the ex-assistant over calibration issue would be to win the F'in game.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that doesn't excuse complete unprofessional behavior.  Only they look foolish doing it.

Act like you have won before.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I don't mind that so much because like some of you are saying, we just don't know if it's Brady throwing a bad ball or if the guys aren't in the right place at the right time. Was Brady confused by the Browns' scheme? Hell yes.

What irks me even more right now is Brady being so demonstrative on the field, especially when his teammates make mistakes. I'm just not sure I've always seen that and if the younger players are ok with that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone's else getting sick of these bad passes? : Yeah, but that doesn't excuse complete unprofessional behavior.  Only they look foolish doing it. Act like you have won before.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

and how do u exactly expect them to do that? lol this is the browns u know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Brady had all day to throw the O line was great so the lose cant be pinned on them. You are right and I have no idea if someone missed a route or whatever but I am all set with excuses. What I know is some of those passes looked down right awful and I have seen it a few times this year. Yea he is not throwing INTs but he is sure as heck not playing like the Brady of old all the time. He will have 2 or 3 bad passes a game now where I just yell at the TV.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I agree the line gave Brady a lot of time to throw, not only against the Browns but in many games this season and Tom continues to hit the turf with his passes.  I have noticed the low passes in several games, not only low but behind the receivers many times too.  On the positive side he has also been threading the needle this year throwing some really pin point passes too.  Putting the ball in the chest of the receivers between coverage.  Many seem to be too hot for the receivers to handle though.

Inconsistent this year with his throwing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Brady has 4 interceptions at the half way mark with almost an entirely new set of skill position players on offense. I think Mighty nailed it earlier. Brady is not going to risk a TO instead he will give his guy a slim chance at making a play(at his feet or out of bounds). Not sure where mvp saw brady with all the time in the world? I saw him get pasted too many times on our overly used predictable shotgun formations. Plus he is getting creamed with a minimal pass rush coming at him. He is not seeing these open receivers because........there aren't any!?!?

I would say Brady is playing some of the best football I have seen him play as a Patriot. Most Qbs would have been ticked off and taking gambles(Philip Rivers anyone?) Just chucking it up for grabs.

WE HAVE NO RUN GAME! Woodhead is a gimmick back who gets a few yards because he is usually run out of the spread.

Our one dimensional offense is leaving Brady vulnerable to some big hits. It is scary to watch.