Aqib Talib = POS ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Aqib Talib = POS ?

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please , this is why as fans, just stick to football. If you went and dug up everyones rap sheet, u wouldnt watch anymore. Like Deion Sanders say, you want your Cbs to have that "dog" in him.

Hows the patriots way working in the back end the last few years? Why is Pacman still in the league after ALL the stuff he did??  I know players that played for N.E. in the Hay day. Most players arent saints. Do  they mature with age and when they settle down w/families , sure, but listen... Let me tell you.

I used to work with Ty Laws cousin , Ray who moved up here when Ty was drafted to R.I. Remember the exctasy case when Ty said he had his cousins bag and didnt know...well, that was the cousin and he said he told Ty to say it was him to save his career or whatever. I sold Bud to Tully Banta Cain and JR Redmond and smoked with Redmond. I mean these are regular cats and getting the squeky clean guys dont assure you anything. U need players like this and we had none in the back end. ONly Spikes on the WHOLE team is nasty so Im all for it. Stop being naive. Football players are humans and a lot  come from the hood, thngs follow them,. He will be better off field IN N.E. rather than Tampa.

[/QUOTE]

You're such a tool all enamored with your own life stories.  No one cares that you did any of that. Trust me.  Those of us who went to college know plenty about "bud" and anything else and don't need to justify any experience with that as a way to make it seem like you are smarter or "cooler" than others here. 

You're like some little 16 year old who tries too hard. lmao

Dork.

I once moved in on Eliza Dushku.  You act like being around anyone who is semi-famous or famous is some kind of a badge that you need to wear here.

Please "tell" us, Shizzly.  You're so cool!

[/QUOTE]

And at what point did I mention anything about being cool? U calling me a dork is pretty funny coming from the resident clown so no need to go further on that. I mentioned it because SOME people act like all football players are saints so I had to share what I know but like I said, these are regular folks to me its Eeediots like you who have no conctact with real people from the outside world that would think its bragodocious. I know a lot of folks. I was born Here and raised here. Dont me mad cuz u live in N.C. where the housing is cheap and its duller than a butter knife. And why are you bringing up AGAIN that YOU and others attended college?  Do you have  my resume in front of you??  U are the definition of Pathetic. You are gone a week and start a thread that NOONE comments on so noone missed you, Go back to your basement and Jack to your Chung Poster....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Z ,

It's a question of "where do you draw the line " ?

What if the taxi driver was a female ?

Would that be a deal breaker ?

Or what if BB next decides that a convicted child rapist is Patriot material ?

Sadly , I get the feeling that for many  - if the rapist was also a true shut down corner  , he'd be welcomed onboard .

The Patriots are entertainment for me  -  not the holy grail .

IMO ...

Rookie HC Greg Schiano took the high road on this move and the vet BB uncharacteristically allowed his desire to win at any cost prevail .

[/QUOTE]

It's a question of where the Krafts and BB draw the line. They think he is reformed. His last statement about not contesting his suspension seemed like he might 'get it'.

Who knows?

Where do I draw the line? Bona fide rapists, murderers, and child molesters. People who should be serving time. Most of the things that athletes do are things that are reformable. 

Assaulting a cab driver? Dude's got issues ... plural ... but it doesn't make him the 'scum of the earth' IMO. I've gotten angry and almost beaten the tar out of someone once. That would have been an assault charge.

It wouldn't make me the scum of the earth either.  

[/QUOTE]

Hey Z...it's not just the cab driver issue. This guy has repeatedly gotten himself into jams.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Tex. So what happens if he gets into another one?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every player deserves a second chance.  If he messes up in NE.. then he's gone.  Simple as that.  He plays well... then Pats finally get a true number 1 CB they have been without. 

For a team that has one true weaskness... the reward out weighs the risk at the moment. 

Solid move by BB.

Hey Hess.... 1969. 

[/QUOTE]

A second chance??? This guy has already had three of those.

[/QUOTE]

The second chance starts - with the second team for me... because none of these problems happened while he was a Patriot, it happened in Tampa.  The Patriots only need to worry about what he does a Patriot at this point.  The slate has been cleaned.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow- What a great thread showing the wishy washiness of the NE pats fan!If any other team picked up a criminal like this guy you would all be saying that a guy just like would never able be allowed to wear a pats jersey.

Well guess what-That criminal is now one of yours-What a bunch of F'n Hypocrites

Note to Triple OG-If you are going to admit online that you are a drug dealer then maybe you should think first.But I'm guessing your brain is so full of pot resin and bong water that you couldn't figure that one out for yourself... Dope is for dopes.

I really hope somebody tracks down this fool down through his IP address

[/QUOTE]

I dont know what you are talking about Bro. I never said anything about selling drugs..  but I'll let you tell it.   Why dont you tell the mods, im sure they would be pleased to know....

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, you did, LIAR. You just said the following:

"I sold bud to Tully Banta Cain."

You're an inner city tool, high school dropout who thought it was cool to deal drugs for a living and then forget about going to college.  Who do you think you are coming on here and being one to lecture me anyway?

This cannot be made up. An inner city guy who thinks he's cool listening to gangsta rap is lecturing far more intelligent people? You're the same dork who mocks BB and his handling of the budget here, too.

Do you even know how to balance a checkbook, Shizzly?  Hmm?  You'd pee your panties if confronted in real life, you faux tough guy.  God, you're pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Damn you really ARE SLOW!   Get off my N*tsack you Snitch. I made a comment to someone ELSE and now I'll say it to you. I never mentioned anything about selling drugs but feel free to contact your local authorities. I'll be waiting with my lawyer.....lol,  You are the dumbest smart person I know...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow- What a great thread showing the wishy washiness of the NE pats fan!If any other team picked up a criminal like this guy you would all be saying that a guy just like would never able be allowed to wear a pats jersey.

Well guess what-That criminal is now one of yours-What a bunch of F'n Hypocrites

Note to Triple OG-If you are going to admit online that you are a drug dealer then maybe you should think first.But I'm guessing your brain is so full of pot resin and bong water that you couldn't figure that one out for yourself... Dope is for dopes.

I really hope somebody tracks down this fool down through his IP address

[/QUOTE]

I dont know what you are talking about Bro. I never said anything about selling drugs..  but I'll let you tell it.   Why dont you tell the mods, im sure they would be pleased to know....

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, you did, LIAR. You just said the following:

"I sold bud to Tully Banta Cain."

You're an inner city tool, high school dropout who thought it was cool to deal drugs for a living and then forget about going to college.  Who do you think you are coming on here and being one to lecture me anyway?

This cannot be made up. An inner city guy who thinks he's cool listening to gangsta rap is lecturing far more intelligent people? You're the same dork who mocks BB and his handling of the budget here, too.

Do you even know how to balance a checkbook, Shizzly?  Hmm?  You'd pee your panties if confronted in real life, you faux tough guy.  God, you're pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

real Life?!?!?!   Oh, U mean being married and having 3 children and paying a mortgage and going to work every day. Oh I know ALL about. Its YOU that doesnt have a life but  if it makes you feel better then Yes, Im an inner city H.S. drop out who sold drugs because I coudnt afford to go to college. Poor me, what will I do....lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Hey gang -It's great to be back-Old Leon took it on the chin with Sandy but hey I'm a New Yorker and we adapt to anything and everything except of course that NE accent!

[/QUOTE]

you took it on the chin sunday against Miami too....alot of booing at MUTLIFE stadium were you booing Leona

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Anybody have any cheese to go with CaptFoxboro whine

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Exile - How u doin' pal?Yes Brady is on his last legs -I thought we all agreed a couple ofweeks ago. Old news -try to stay with us.

Anyway-Yes Leon has been away dealing the effects of the storm. Things will take awhile to get back to normal but we NYers are a resilient group.

You NE's are a wishy washy group that will take any player from any background to try to win.

The so called and made up "patriot way" is now dead in NE.Thank goodness!We don't have to hear the BS anymore

[/QUOTE]

I'm doing just great, thanks.  The Patriots just did something about their greatest weakness.  The offense is humming along.  Did you happen to see that vintage performance by Tom Brady in London?  Five possessions to start the game, five touchdowns.  Four touchdown passes in all and brilliant quarterbacking throughout the game.  How are the Jets doing?  I am afraid I was not able to see all the scores last weekend.  After almost beating New England, they must have thrashed the Dolphins, right?  I know a lot of us New England fans are getting nervous about having to face the Jets with their two young up-and-coming quarterbacks in the playoffs.  I think Belichick felt that he had to find a cornerback, no matter how thuggish he was, to have a hope of countering Mark Sanchez and Tim Tiebow. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

First they allow Edelman to stay on the team after his sexual misconduct case and now this guy!?

Is this type of player really going to emulate the so called patriot way?!

I agree with the prior poster -Desperate times call for desperate measures but this is just ridiculous!

Hey gang -It's great to be back-Old Leon took it on the chin with Sandy but hey I'm a New Yorker and we adapt to anything and everything except of course that NE accent!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, or is it PatsGoingDown2012?

Speaking of Going Down, has the water in your Mom's basement strated to reseed yet?  I hope your futon dries out soon!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The drama queens are out in force. The guy has been penalized for his stupid choices or the case has been dropped. If he starts any crap he's gone. End of story.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

First they allow Edelman to stay on the team after his sexual misconduct case and now this guy!?

Is this type of player really going to emulate the so called patriot way?!

I agree with the prior poster -Desperate times call for desperate measures but this is just ridiculous!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, or is it PatsGoingDown2012?

Speaking of Going Down, has the water in your Mom's basement strated to reseed yet?  I hope your futon dries out soon!

[/QUOTE]

You thinking I'm a Jets troll is comical. I throttle Jets trolls.  How can you be this dumb?

[/QUOTE]

Nice repeatedly answering your own post with a different name isn't throattling anyone...But you are funny!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And I'm with Babe and newenglanderinexile. I guess I'm wondering if there is a perception that there is a closet where a team can just grab a shut down corner off the shelf.  BB gives up a 4th rounder, gets this guy for the rest of the year (or until he screws up) as well as a 7th rounder.  I don't know of anyone on this board who was happy with the secondary this year and BB avails himself of probably the best option available.  If the guy works out, great.  If he doesn't a 4th rounder isn't a huge price to pay.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

On the bright side, he was drunk and he was in a cab not drinking and driving.  What is the whole story?  Did the cabbie take him on a joyride in an area he know's well?  Maybe that driver was in the wrong too!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I'm with Babe and newenglanderinexile. I guess I'm wondering if there is a perception that there is a closet where a team can just grab a shut down corner off the shelf.  BB gives up a 4th rounder, gets this guy for the rest of the year (or until he screws up) as well as a 7th rounder.  I don't know of anyone on this board who was happy with the secondary this year and BB avails himself of probably the best option available.  If the guy works out, great.  If he doesn't a 4th rounder isn't a huge price to pay.  

[/QUOTE]

Maybe that "Man Store" all the women seem to think they can shop around in has a Football department, with a cornerback aisle.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The guy apparently has some issues. Only he knows where they stem from, but now he has an opportunity for a fresh start in a new enviroment with new people where he can truly show he has chosen a different path in life. If he proves to be a knucklehead that cannot learn from his mistakes he will surely be shown the door with little opportunity in front of him.  I think he will have the postive influences he needs in the locker room and will become a solid contributor to the team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

I thought the "Patriot Way" was about putting team first........ not volunteering at the soup kitchen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I still think the funniest part of this thread is Shizzly/TripleOG saying he "sold bud to Banta-Cain and Redmond" and then he lies and denies he said that 2 posts later, only to disappear in the thread after I throttled and exposed him.

Again.

All we need now is for Hurlie to show up and back a clearly exposed Shizzles/Triple OG. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he sold them a budweiser junior. Get over it.