Are threads in all caps annoying?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Are threads in all caps annoying?

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Are threads in all caps annoying?

YES (lol)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yessssss.. except when contrarian does itttt!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Yes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

But they make it easy to identify the trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Topic titles are too. It's used by pathetic insecure people. Caps have their place. When you want to put more emphasis on a word, caps are the way to go. Aside from that they are an eyesore.

Occasionally I have hit the CAP button instead of shift to capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Then wrote my post, only to look up when I was done and see ALL CAPS, except the first letter of each sentence. Kinda like this...

WOW. tHAT WAS A GREAT GAME. bRADY WAS ON FIRE. tHE "d" EVEN LOOKED GOOD. wISH i WAS AT THE GAME. mAYBE SOMEDAY. gRONK IS A beast !!!

Hate when THAT happens

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yes.

And may I add thread titles that suggest a statement of breaking news that are in reality only "what if?" questions (ex. "Moss signs to Pats for play-offs") are the most annoying of all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Does Pinocchio have a wooden dick?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Are threads in all caps annoying?:
    [QUOTE]But they make it easy to identify the trolls.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

+1

10. This post has been removed.