Are we done with the Wilhite experiment yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Are we done with the Wilhite experiment yet?

This is getting out of hand watching him get burnt like cooking toast on a bonfire. Time to sit him and let someone else have a crack at it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Are we done with the Wilhite experiment yet?

Well it was Butler yesterday.  I wonder what it will take to bring Springs back?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfansyr. Show patsfansyr's posts

Wilhite is brutal.. He always seems to be in position, but is clueless about the ball and never makes a play on it. I think BB and peas think he will eventually get it; but until then he keeps getting lit up.

Butler at least makes a play ones in a while.. Bodden is OK but he too gets burned - a lot.

But the biggest problem is no pressure. Henne had all day to throw, and he looked like an all world QB. Burgess is invisible, Thomas is a donut - both will be gone next year. TBC is the only one getting any pressure. And when they do blitz they get cooked by quick passes..all in all - a recipe for disaster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

No CB, whether it's Asante Samuel or Ty Law, will look great if the defense doesn't get pressure on the QB and he can sit back there all day waiting for his wr's to get open. 

Don't blame the CB, blame the front 7.  Wilhite might not be playing that great, but getting burned like he has been is mainly due to a lack of pressure on the QB.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

The defender most out of position game after game is not Wilhite, but Merriweather. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

When they have a better option at CB I am sure they will play them.

Who would you rather see playing the CB spot? Butler? He gets lit up just as bad. Wheatly? He is worse then both of them. Is Bodden going to play two spots at once? Shawn Springs? Guy has been a healthy scratch for 4 weeks. Wilhite is playing because we dont have a better option right now. I dont like it either but give us another option dont just say "are we done yet" why dont you suggest an answer rather then just ask the question.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'd put Merriweather at corner and Sanders at safety until one of the rookies shows something during the week. Wilhite can't read the receivers eyes and never seems to make a play on the ball.