Are you worry about what this article said

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Are you worry about what this article said

The article is about how Aldon Smith played against Solder in college.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/13/remember-me-smith-dominated-patriots-lt-solder-in-college/

And has Solder grown under Scar? And will this motivated Solder?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Are you worry about what this article said

Article or no, Id be worried about Aldon Smith. The guy is a beast that will hurt somebody if we arent careful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

ANSWER: no.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No. He will be doubleteamed like Watt was. The key are their LBs in Wills, Bowman and Brooks.

[/QUOTE]

May have to include the other Smith, Justin, who has 3 QB sacks this season, on your list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

well nines hasn't seen offense Kline this. They have not faced short quick passing team liks pats. No huddle and run right at rushers will slow them down and now we have 3 backs who can get the yards unlike BennyBenny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow...3 1/2 from breaking Strahan's fluke, christmas gift record! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you dont need to read that article to know aldon smith is a beast and should not be taken lightly....im confident that scar and BB will have a good gameplan on sunday and will limit how much of an impact smith and the 9ers defensive pass rush will have....obviously if the 9ers get to brady without having to blitz, it changes the game completely.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

btw rod-o u know i think that year strahans total by himself was more than pats entire frontline-maybe ur whole defense

thats embarrassing

[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry...did I use the magic word that prompt you to do your Mighty Mouse entrance every time somebody says a bad word about your Gi Aint's. Gee I apologize Jints...It will happen again, I promise you!

Now for starters

1.I could care less of what Strahan did that year because my Patriots won the Superbowl that year.

2.That stat is a bit of a joke because if stats were kept like they are today, Deacon Jones name should be there

3.The Pats had 39 sacks that year so your wrong!

4.Stevie Wonder as well as anybody with some intelligence could see that Brett Favre handed that sack to Strahan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

btw rod-o u know i think that year strahans total by himself was more than pats entire frontline-maybe ur whole defense

thats embarrassing

[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry...did I use the magic word that prompt you to do your Mighty Mouse entrance every time somebody says a bad word about your Gi Aint's. Gee I apologize Jints...It will happen again, I promise you!

Now for starters

1.I could care less of what Strahan did that year because my Patriots won the Superbowl that year.

2.That stat is a bit of a joke because if stats were kept like they are today, Deacon Jones name should be there

4.Stevie Wonder as well as anybody with some intelligence could see that Brett Favre handed that sack to Strahan

[/QUOTE]

Strahan is a gaptoothed PC tool. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats embarrassing

[/QUOTE]

Now for starters

[/QUOTE]

so b/c deacon jones isn't on the list-or b/c he says he belongs on it-that makes the sacks stat a "joke"?

ok.

[/QUOTE]

No, that's not what I'm saying. NFL films has told me that Deacon Jones and those that played in his era registered more sacks at that time, than todays defensive players and they accomplished that feat in a shorter season. Since the sack was not recorded as a actual stat like today, we will never really know those players true accomplishments. So now players like Gastineau and Strahan are held in high regards. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats embarrassing

[/QUOTE]

Now for starters

[/QUOTE]

so b/c deacon jones isn't on the list-or b/c he says he belongs on it-that makes the sacks stat a "joke"?

ok.

[/QUOTE]

No, that's not what I'm saying. NFL films has told me that Deacon Jones and those that played in his era registered more sacks at that time, than todays defensive players and they accomplished that feat in a shorter season. Since the sack was not a recorded as a actual stat like today we will never really know those players true accomplishments. So now players like Gastineau and Strahan are held in high regards. 

[/QUOTE]

that is typical mythical nostalgic bs-which NFL Films specializes in...those guys wouldn't last ten minutes in today's NFL-amazing how everything and everyone was better in the  "good old days" when "men were men"-what rot

oh they got MORE sacks in LESS games...suuuuure they did and jumped over tall buildings in a single bound too and lost 12 teeth every game and some guys lost their arms but they never cried or bled they were so tough...uh huh

and if they got all those supposed sacks seems to me the o-lines must've really s*cked

forgive the rant but i get bored of this worship of the past as it wasn't and old f*rts always flapping their gums

[/QUOTE]

I'm just admiring the accomplishment Jints. Nothing more, nothing less. My opinion is that if those guys have more, then their names should be on the list. That's fair...right?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No.

[/QUOTE]

Who asked you?