Arlen Spector where are you buddy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Arlen Spector where are you buddy?

God, can you imagine if BB was caught selling drugs like Sean Payton just was?Where's all the press on this matter? If this was the Patriots, idiots like Arlen Spector who wanted to file charges against the Patriots after they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl(I actually thought his time would be better spent investigating Andy Reid's crazy,druggie kids in Philadelphia, his home city, but I digress) would be all over this.I mean idiots like Spector would probably call for the death penalty against the Patriots.Yet, it's barely news worthy so far.Last time I checked, selling drugs is kind of illegal.Come on Spector get on this!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Arlen Spector where are you buddy?

So is Rape

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

Specter is too busy trying to save his political butt after switching parties. Looks like he will soon be unemployed. He is a dirtbag

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

where is my buddy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Arlen Spector where are you buddy?:
    Specter is too busy trying to save his political butt after switching parties. Looks like he will soon be unemployed. He is a dirtbag
    Posted by bombdog

yes, be nice to see the him and all those other liberals voted out of office in November

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

He's a Flyer's fan now...Gagne split the uprights!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: Arlen Spector where are you buddy? : yes, be nice to see the him and all those other liberals voted out of office in November
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'll second that!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: Arlen Spector where are you buddy? : Don't care about all of the liberals, but this guy has got to go. A real dirt bag.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Actually if he looses in a primary than one would assume he got beat by someone who is a liberal. In this case however his opponent is a decorated 3 star admiral who served our country for 31 years. You can call this guy a liberal if you want but I would call him a patriot. Spector only changed parties because he knew he would get beat in the replublican primary. I would suspect that he or Seskin would win the general election because they will be seen as being more main stream than the canidate that they will be running against.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Political sniping aside, this should be a much bigger story. My understanding of the events is that ownership knew the Vicodin was disappearing and wanted to know where it was going -- forgetting, apparently, that in this fine modern age, eventually the whole world would know what they found out -- and that's exactly what has happened. Now, they're trying to sweep it back under the carpet using this "arbitration clause." I've never seen a bell successfully unrung, but the Saints' "long-suffering" image will likely shield them from the worst of this. The great unwashed masses will not be as interested in seeing them taken down as they were with Belichick and "Spygate." But it will be interesting to see if or how commisioner Goody Two-Shoes equates moving a camera 90 degrees with what appears to be the rampant abuse of painkillers.

Maybe some enterprising journalist will seek out the Brett Favre perspective on this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

the crazy world we live.  I just hope this guy goes away.  No backbone on spector and I will be watching the saints case to see how the media treats the saints vs spygate, however I'm still not sure if we caught a break in the commish destroying the tapes or it made the situation worse.  But any dirtbag who wastes taxpayers money to get his name out their for election purposes should be impeached.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

if you want to help hasten his departure

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/sestak2010

but he'll probably just switch parties again

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

As a member of the Warren Commission that investigated the assassination of President Kennedy Arlen is still trying to follow the path of the magic bullet so that flawed theory can for once be believable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, I moved to Pennsylvania 10 years ago.  This guy switched parties to save his @ss, and not many here are buying him as a true "democrat"- as he is running ads with the president saying how much he likes him, his opponent is running ads with George Bush saying Spector is "a staunch ally"  I hate him anyway for his whole creepy "Eagles and Steelers really won those Superbowls" stuff.  HE'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

oh, and I don't care about the whole Payton/drugs thing.  Just don't care.  Don't.  When the Saints start looking unstoppable, and knock out 3 superbowl wins and are just continually great, then I bet people will throw more stones.  We got hated because people refused to believe that their teams coach wasn't very smart.  No other reason.  I still think Bill Cowher isn't that good.  Or Dungy.  Now, Shanahan, he always had a way to stump us.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I hear ol' Arlen just bought a triple decker in Mattapan and is planning to run for Ted Kennedy's old seat.

LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

if pats fans cant let go of spygate and its reprocussions, how do they expect fans of other teams to let it go?

oh...and drug use and the NFL have gone hand in hand for years and years...what? you expect the mafia to not like spaghetti and not carry automatic weapons too?

its why the brian cushing suspension basically was a 1 day and a half story...if mr. cushing could hit a baseball half as hard as he can hit a Running back...the guy would be nailed to the cross as we speak...but alas...he is a football player and its ok for them to cheat and keep their awards

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Sports and politcs don't mix.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'll tell you where Arlan Disrespector is today. $#@!ing his pants sweating out the Democratic primary in PA. I'm going to crack open a beer and watch these results come in in between the Celtics game timeouts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

start the search in obama's rectum, that's where he spends most of his time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

ding don.g the witch is dead.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Great news for the entire country!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Good Riddens, Buffoon!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Spector will now call for a full fledged investigation!! Anyone have any VIDEO TAPES to help him out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

i'm glad specter is on his way out. very happy for joe sestak.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

i'm glad specter is on his way out. very happy for joe sestak.
    Posted by lexlib

Agreed need to get some real progressives in there!