ARRINGTON AS A DE...BB is the man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

ARRINGTON AS A DE...BB is the man!

You wont see it vs Detroit but NY is gonna see it! BB is the man! I just HOPE Butler can at least do what he did in the 2nd half against the colts.....we had 3 corners that game and one was in a 3 point stance. Just another reason I cant wait for NEW YORKS other team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Re: ARRINGTON AS A DE...BB is the man!

do you have a picture of this? I must have missed that move

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Found it

that is pretty funny

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i saw it and didnt understand it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

In Response to Re: ARRINGTON AS A DE...BB is the man!:
    [QUOTE]i saw it and didnt understand it.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

They were pointing out that #27 Kyle Arrington who was in a 3 point stance as if he was a defensive end ... is actually a cornerback.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to ARRINGTON AS A DE...BB is the man!:
    [QUOTE]You wont see it vs Detroit but NY is gonna see it! BB is the man! I just HOPE Butler can at least do what he did in the 2nd half against the colts.....we had 3 corners that game and one was in a 3 point stance. Just another reason I cant wait for NEW YORKS other team.
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

Arrington was at OLB not DE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

He did pretty good until that fatazz just kinda collapsed onto him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]He did pretty good until that fatazz just kinda collapsed onto him
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Which looked an awful lot like holding to me.  Just sayin'

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

funny stuff

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

That was great, would love to know what Manning thought when he looked to his right and sees a CB with a hand down.  If it had not been holding, Arrington would have had a sack but all good DM got the int.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he had a good pass rush to start things off, but i think they stuck with it a little too long. after about two plays the colts recognized what was going on and ran at his side picking up good yardage. it was an interesting curveball but we stuck with it too long and i think it ultimately hurt that drive. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]he had a good pass rush to start things off, but i think they stuck with it a little too long. after about two plays the colts recognized what was going on and ran at his side picking up good yardage. it was an interesting curveball but we stuck with it too long and i think it ultimately hurt that drive. 
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

yes and no

if they ran it again they could easily switch out of it on the snap of the ball