Re: Arrogance or Fear?

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahhahahha!  30K! What a loser.

Most adults don't consider a part time shift at the movie theater a career. Only you do that.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty/Ned/ Gus or whatever your name is today...rather than make your response to Butchise personel including his age, salary and occupation, as well as his appearance (which most likely you are wrong on all 4)...why dont you prove him wrong with football facts and discussion like when I prove you wrong on most everything?

[/QUOTE]

Laughable. I proved he and you wrong on ALL Jets topics.  Do you have dementia already?

[/QUOTE]

well then prove him wrong regarding arrogance or fear!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

What ya'll are not saying is that JETS are doing the same thing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

He was in charge of the switchboard this AM. 'Is this the person I'm talking to'. His girlfriend look alike, Lilly Tomlin. Priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Pretty had to practice a Butt Fumble, why don't you come back on Friday and we can talk about Rex Kissing BB's ring!

Oh and Rusty you prove his point when you come on with two new Log-ins Ned and Nitwitt and call him out for using multiple screen names...way to use that high IQ of yours!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Yes, Queenie. Remember that time you proved me wrong about Curtis Martin "not being known" for being able to catch the ball?  I think you proved me wrong by listing all of the other RBs who caught 70 passes in a season that also were not known for being able to catch the ball.  Then you followed it up by claiming that if Martin was so great, why didn't he catch more passes in his rookie year than Dave Megget.  You got me.

Then, there was that time you proved me wrong when you claimed that QBs regress in their second year. You were spot on when you claimed that "regressed" meant that any QB that doesn't have a 2-1 TD-Pick ratio by their 2nd year is a bust.  Then, you really drove it home by calling Drew Bledsoe, John Elway and Jim Plunkett busts.  I can't believe that I come back here after alll  the proving me wrong you've laid out.

Still on pace for 30K posts?

Was that Patrick Chung I saw getting beat last night?  Did BB cut him during his rookie contract?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

ahahahaha, the mighty patrick chung

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

So then, you vote fear?

[/QUOTE]

I vote rest, walk through, and prepare the best they can for Thursday Night.  

Fear a rookie QB?  Fear the loss of Revis?  

Becareful with your Amendola injury talk, Chris Ivory isn't exactly a man of steal...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Pretty had to practice a Butt Fumble, why don't you come back on Friday and we can talk about Rex Kissing BB's ring!

Oh and Rusty you prove his point when you come on with two new Log-ins Ned and Nitwitt and call him out for using multiple screen names...way to use that high IQ of yours!

One log in, dribblebib.

Stupid people are so annoying.  

Bahhaha if you weren't also know as rusty you wouldn't have responded to my post Dimwitt...brilliant!  Don't worry we all still believe you have a 56 IQ smart guy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So then, you vote fear?

[/QUOTE]

Becareful with your Amendola injury talk, Chris Ivory isn't exactly a man of steal...

[/QUOTE]

Vareen out till week 11? whaaaaaaat?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So then, you vote fear?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vareen out till week 11? whaaaaaaat?

[/QUOTE]

Good news as he'll be back.  Still rather have Ridley, Blount, Bolden, Washington than any Jets RB.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

Sing along with Tom Brady doing his best Eddie Vetter won't you gang!?

Oh where Oh where can Wes Welker be?

Old Coach BB took him awy from me.

We got Amendola but he's proven he's no good

I would paid him out of my pocket if I only could!

You can hum the rest!LOL

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

When the Jests get their guts stomped out this thursday Leon will be as easy to fine as Jints. 6 wins Leon for your JEsts, 6 for the Jints and 6 for the Bills. The biggest and bets in the world? the biggest losers  lol

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?