Arthur Jones can we afford him ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Re: Arthur Jones can we afford him ?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's a top 5 CB right now coming into his prime, it's just the injury question with him. He has speed, range, the physicality, tackling skills, the football IQ and like you said forces throws away from him.

[/QUOTE]

The injury question.

He went out on IR after 13 weeks in 2010 & 2011, then broke again in the AFCCG last year. It seems his body can't handle an NFL season. This year he broke sooner than usual and has not been nearly as effective, even if he is still better than any other DB we have.  Let's see if he lasts this year and makes a difference. He may be in his prime regarding skills, but his body is on it's last leg

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure, Joe. Sure. Keep in mind, you're running around here enabling trolls, helping ruin the board.

Don't play coy now when confronted.

[/QUOTE]

Now you are telling people who to and not to respond to.  Control freak, much?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Sure, Joe. Sure. Keep in mind, you're running around here enabling trolls, helping ruin the board.

[/QUOTE]

If you want to tell me PatsEng's opinon and what he thinks I'll you if i agree with it.

I don't enable these trolls at all. if i say lol or not they will still do what they do russ... if you want me to stop I will but they won't i promise..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you want to tell me PatsEng's opinon and what he thinks I'll you if i agree with it.

I don't enable these trolls at all. if i say lol or not they will still do what they do russ... if you want me to stop I will but they won't i promise..

[/QUOTE]

Don't do what Dhead wants, this is your forum too.

Now I know why he used DeadHead for a name, it is a lot like D*@Khead.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[/QUOTE]

No, they won't.  All it takes is one idiot to enable the troll.

That's the problem here. There are no mods, they all but promote the anti-BB bias for revenue purposes, and the ones pushing that agenda thrive here with support from people like you.

Look at you discussing with Uncle Rico, who is Bustchise. He's used every one of his board names in the book today with a day off from the movie theater.

[/QUOTE]

Now me talking rap with Rico is bad?

and alright if it makes you feel better I will stop enabling the trolls. Who are the trolls i cant enable though besides NAS?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you aware Rico is Bustchise?

He hasn't used it in a couple weeks now, but he's pulled out every other board name within a few hours of one another today already.

I would not prod Babe, TCal, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, NAS and obviously Bustchise and his 10 board names he signs in and out with here.

It's beyond obvious which board names/characters those are at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Rico seems harmless to me..
    Babe, TCal, Mthurl, Prez are all Pats fans not trolls. they dont remotely agree with you but they arent trolls.. Mthurl can add good things to this board. Tcal is hilarious. Babe is alright with me and Prez just trolls you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He hasn't used it in a couple weeks now, but he's pulled out every other board name within a few hours of one another today already.

I would not prod Babe, TCal, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, NAS and obviously Bustchise and his 10 board names he signs in and out with here.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, TCal, Mthurl, Prez are all Pats fans not trolls. they dont remotely agree with you but they arent trolls.. Mthurl can add good things to this board. Tcal is hilarious. Babe is alright with me and Prez just trolls you

[/QUOTE]

Joe, seriously hope u don't buy his sales pitch.....

[/QUOTE]

no dont worry. i think TCal, babe, mthurl, prez all are good pats fans with strong opnions and arent trolls just because they disagree with russ. yes, nas is close to a troll because all he does is follow russ but its entertaining

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i know Bustchise is a jets guy but do you actuslly think there are 10 names under Bustchise?

dude, whatever why did we stop talking football?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, they won't.  All it takes is one idiot to enable the troll.

That's the problem here. There are no mods, they all but promote the anti-BB bias for revenue purposes, and the ones pushing that agenda thrive here with support from people like you.

Look at you discussing with Uncle Rico, who is Bustchise. He's used every one of his board names in the book today with a day off from the movie theater.

[/QUOTE]

PatsEng is not a troll RuSS. He is a pats fan like you and I who happens to have a different opinion than you. You don't like folks here challenging BB, the defense or what you say. Doesn't mean they are wrong, doesn't mean they are trolls.

The mods don't exist to to monitor opinion. They exist to ban posters like yourself who use name calling. How many times have you been banned vs all of the so-called folks you call trolls? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, note how RIco, Meadowland Mike, Phat Virgin, Fletcherbrook, etc, all not only show up at the same time, but align with one another.

You can't be this obtuse. I know you're young, but good god, dude. Wake up. You're being had.

The Brady Ballwashing Guild are not a Jets troll, no, but they act like trolls being completely disingenous in discussion here.  They each share similar traits:

Brady could throw 10 INTs in a game and bang their mothers pre game, and they wouldn't know any different.   That's how badly they not only think it's all about Brady, but how much they have believed the anti-BB media.

They're gone. They're long gone.  Regardless, each shows an anti-BB agenda for their own reasons they need to justify why they are victims. That is their connection as trolls.

Bustchise, a Jets fan.  Very obvious.  I am pretty sure you get that by now.

The Brady Ball Washers?  An apparent sick illness in thinking Brady will divorce Giselle and channel Caligula's greatest hits with them and Welkie from now until enternity. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Are you Joe or just trying your RuSS propaganda pitch to try to get him on your island? If there exists Brady washers and bb haters like you say, then there is an equal chance the opposite exists, and that you represent this opposing view - One who drinks the coolaid and never finds fault in bb nor the defense, but puts all the blame on brady. so you must be disingenuous yourself. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

He's not Joe.. He's upset with me for thinking Nas and Mthurl and Prez ragging on him is funny.

i think its funny, he cant take a joke i guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

He's not Joe.. He's upset with me for thinking Nas and Mthurl and Prez ragging on him is funny.

i think its funny, he cant take a joke i guess.

[/QUOTE]

better becareful Joe he'll start calling you a troll. It's funny, we use to agree on the Pats needing to run more (situationally) to balance out the O then he went crazy over Brady. I disagreed with signing Amendola over Welker, didn't want to rely on Armstead and hoped for more depth at DT, and didn't like the A. Wilson signing and suddenly I became a know nothing troll overnight. It's either you agree with him or you're a troll and he'll use every tactic in his book to demean you in the book just so other poster don't think your opinion matters or is right. unfornutately for him I've been around long enough the long time regulars like Lifer (thanks btw) know me better so Rusty latches on to the newer posters as the "authority" on the board and does them a service by pointing out "trolls" that disagreed with him at some point. You haven't been around long enough but Rusty has had over 20 names (all banned) for attacking posters and ruining the flow of threads (see what he did with this one?) so while entertaining watching him self destruct I couldn't stand it anymore and just tossed him on ignore like a sensible adult instead of childish name calling back an forth (funny he calls me a kid though). I think this PO'd him off more and why he goes on and on attacking my credibility with newer posters over the 1 thing he feels that he has over me, that I would have rather had Welker over Amendola.