As a longtime Patriot fan going....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

As a longtime Patriot fan going....

back to the days of Babe Parelli, Jim Nance and Gino what I witnessed today was probably one of the most discusting displays of one quarter of football I've witnessed as a Patriot fan.
    This is probably as bad as the Ron Erhart days of 1 and 15. Pathetic cannot express the quality of play.  They were not ready to play and that was obvious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: As a longtime Patriot fan going....

Gee really , I suppose you want Bledsoe back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dellinger. Show Dellinger's posts

No, Gamer.....I wouldn't want Bledsoe back.....but, let's face it, the team really had a downer of a game today....they'll be back...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I actually had a flashback this week to the the '78 game against Houston.  The year Fairbanks walked.  The team was great, had the bye and got dismanteled much like today 31-14.  It was over early.  That was the worst and this was equal, but not from left field considering the defense and the loss of Welker.

That said, other teams have many WR's why not us.  That's BB achilles if you ask me.  Stems back to the Parcells days as well (they are birds of afeather on this one). 

I think the game came down to that first play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

it was a downer, i think we've gotten spoiled by success. but now's it time to pull out the DVDs from the past nine years and watch the team of the decade. actually for me today especially the first quater was more depressing than losing the SB two years ago

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Nothing the pats have ever done will come close to the beating we took from the Bears in the Superbowl.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

True Mingomunro....I guess I erased that from my memory.  That was pathetic from the moment Lin Dawson got hurt to halftime.