As he channels his outer "manning", Hoyer has the Peyton-Agassi look Belichick craves!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

As he channels his outer "manning", Hoyer has the Peyton-Agassi look Belichick craves!

kind of a light-hearted post but.... I am no model but i got to finally SEE hoyer without his helmet. now i grasp why he was undrafted. the guy may be a great footballer but he has the kind of look that mandates he ONLY focuses on football on and off the field. no way he is picking up any girls with a face and head like that without an NFL contract or being a QB on the pats. i have often said that peyton is more personally and privately a Bel guy than brady. Hoyer is even more so. perhaps the most bel guy ever. perhaps since the days of jeff hostetler in NY. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Re: Hoyer has the Peyton look Belichick craves!

In Response to Hoyer has the Peyton look Belichick craves!:
    [QUOTE]kind of a light-hearted post but.... I am no model but i got to finally SEE hoyer without his helmet. now i grasp why he was undrafted. the guy may be a great footballer but he has the kind of looks that mandate he ONLY focus on football on and off the field. no way he is picking up any girls with a face or head like that without an NFL contract esp being a QB on the pats. i have often said that peyton is more personally aor privately a Bel guy than brady. Hoyer is even more so. perhaps the most bel guy ever. perhaps since the days of jeff hostetler in NY. 
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

Thank God you got that off your chest.LoL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

You must be mad because Hoyer turned you down!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer has the Peyton look Belichick craves!:
    [QUOTE]You must be mad because Hoyer turned you down!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]dude, google the guy. thats a face even a mom will have a hard time bonding with. likely had formula all the time. his mom was like"put him back in, put him back now"... on the other hand, he's lucky he plays a sport where the helmet hides his face. also, bel doesnt have to worry about this guy creatg a suave brand/image. no suits here, esp when the rest of the team are in sweats. no papparazzi. absolutely no gizzys. he's so ugly, he's like a natural manning. perhaps i should say he's channelling his outer "manning". want to know where archie was at the time of his conception. hoyer will be like peyton and sleep with that football and game plan and perfectionistically replay it over and over while chastising anyone who isnt as dedicated, for he will have no brady options and distractions!.