As if nothing happened...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

As if nothing happened...

Isn't the signing of Talib significant to a team that had one glaring weakness?

Espn really said nothing of this.... (yes, I know you guys don't watch it)

But I have seen and heard little of this signing.  I think this was a huge move.

Surprised by the little media exposure this has had.

Thoughts?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: As if nothing happened...

I will be intersted to see how much time Talib gets this coming weekend, if any.  I'm excited to see him play as I haven't watched him much, if at all.  Hopefully he can come in and get some good time the first game but I'm really expecting him to take a few weeks before being in there a lot due to him being away from the game several weeks now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Talib is a far better CB than Randy Moss was WR two years ago but ESPN wouldn't shut up about that for WEEKS

of course the divorce from a team he helped go almost undefeated and rejoining his old team and Favre, the guy whose johnson ESPN had been stroking with non-stop coverage for 3 years, were big reasons to whip the network into a freny

But I agree, had a guy like D'Angelo Williams been traded to the Bronco's or Packers for a 4th rd pick i'm sure we'd have had way more about it than Talib coming here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to MightyCumEarly2013's comment:

The Patriots were perfect BEFORE the Talib trade.  There is no word when adding to perfection, is there?

superfluous?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will be intersted to see how much time Talib gets this coming weekend, if any.  I'm excited to see him play as I haven't watched him much, if at all.  Hopefully he can come in and get some good time the first game but I'm really expecting him to take a few weeks before being in there a lot due to him being away from the game several weeks now.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he had to sit out one more game? He was suspended four games and only served three, so he won't play until the game after next, or am I mistaken?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't the signing of Talib significant to a team that had one glaring weakness?

Espn really said nothing of this.... (yes, I know you guys don't watch it)

But I have seen and heard little of this signing.  I think this was a huge move.

Surprised by the little media exposure this has had.

Thoughts?

i was suprprised when i was looking at nfl network, espn radio and vid and almost nothing.

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought he had to sit out one more game? He was suspended four games and only served three, so he won't play until the game after next, or am I mistaken?

[/QUOTE]

he cant play this week . he has to miss 4 games. and havign a buy wont give him the 4th. (for adderall.

12. This post has been removed.