As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.

Now the Jets got Ray ray foaming at the mouth. What is it with this organization and coach that is hell bent on pissing people off. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.

I can see Nancy Grace on her show asking why this happened, why would anybody do this to this blow hard, when he gets jacked on the street some day. Her panel of experts will tell you he was sexually molested as a child, his mother was a crack ho, his siblings burned the house down when the Meth lab exploded leaving them homeless, etc. The callers will be right on the money when they say he got what he deserved.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ray Lewis is just mad because Rex Ryan offered Bart Scott a contract rather than him when they were both FA after the 2008 season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This is how Lewis is, he always seems about half a second away from losing his mind and killing everyone around him.  I would imagine it's exhausting to be around him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Ray is one of the best LB of all time imo.  He is the heart, soul and muscle behind a top 5 defense for the last 9? years.  He was very pissed that Rex didnt come after him the same way he came after Bart Scott.  Their defense will be a tough challenge for our offense, a lot tougher than the pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.:
    [QUOTE]Ray is one of the best LB of all time imo.  He is the heart, soul and muscle behind a top 5 defense for the last 9? years.  He was very pissed that Rex didnt come after him the same way he came after Bart Scott.  Their defense will be a tough challenge for our offense, a lot tougher than the pats.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

A wet paper bag would be a tough challenge for Green New Jersey's offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.:
    [QUOTE]This is how Lewis is, he always seems about half a second away from losing his mind and killing everyone around him.  I would imagine it's exhausting to be around him. 
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Except that time when he killed someone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]Ray Lewis is just mad because Rex Ryan offered Bart Scott a contract rather than him when they were both FA after the 2008 season. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

And Rex Ryan is steamed he wasn't handed the Ravens job.  SMAR move by Ozzie Newsome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I don't know about you guys but it doesn't seem to smart to pull that tigers tail the week you play them.

That should be fun to watch. Do you think Sanchez is really happy over all this talking? After all, he's the one their coming after right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Suggs will blow by D'Bustashaw all night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Has Rex tried to sneak up on anyone?  His first press conference he said he wasnt here to kiss bb rings.  You guys better just focus on the T.O./Ochocinco show.  They could be running wild in your secondary in 2 days.  I hope Palmer throws 5 tds, my FF team will roll!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Has Rex tried to sneak up on anyone?  His first press conference he said he wasnt here to kiss bb rings.  You guys better just focus on the T.O./Ochocinco show.  They could be running wild in your secondary in 2 days.  I hope Palmer throws 5 tds, my FF team will roll!!!
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUO

Really...Seriously...Your kidding right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : Except that time when he killed someone.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Actually Enoch...He was charged with obstructing justice...Not actually murdering someone!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone can name me one person Ray Lewis has killed it would be the first time anyone has been able to do that....cause he has never been convicted of killing anyone.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You didn't let me down Killa.  I was just waiting for you to chime in on that.  There is order in the universe, the Force is in balance, and the Jedi will rise again. lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Bart Scott's comment to the Ravens

"they know me, they know the storm in coming"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone can name me one person Ray Lewis has killed it would be the first time anyone has been able to do that....cause he has never been convicted of killing anyone.

He killed Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. He was indicted on assault and homicide. His lawyer arranged a deal that Ray Ray testify against the two others indicted in the case, Ray Ray's partners in crime. Ray Ray then pleaded guilty to Obstruction of Justice.

When someone goes to the DA to secure a plea in exchange for testimony it means two things - he did it and he thinks he is going to get convicted likely by testimony against him from a conspirator. 

You can play the "He was never convicted." shell game forever. The only reason he wasn't convicted of the original charges is because he had a good lawyer who was first in line to arrange a plea.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : Actually Enoch...He was charged with obstructing justice...Not actually murdering someone!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

This is inaccurate. He was originally charged with assault and murder. He arranged a deal to testify against two others and pleaded to a lesser charge of obstruction. He was indeed actually charged with murder.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Ray is one of the best LB of all time imo.  He is the heart, soul and muscle behind a top 5 defense for the last 9? years.  He was very pissed that Rex didnt come after him the same way he came after Bart Scott.  Their defense will be a tough challenge for our offense, a lot tougher than the pats.
    Really dude, you think Ray gives 2 sh*ts about Rex Ryan and whether he wanted him on the Jets. 

Lewis was a surefire HOF'er, Super Bowl winner and had been in the NFL 10 years before Rex became the Defensive coordinator in Baltimore.  You have put the cart before the horse here, that Ravens defense was stacked and Ray and everybody else knows that Rex had about as much to do with their success as Switzer did to the Cowboys success. 

Ray has openly said he never wants to leave Baltimore, and I'm guessing if he did leave to follow a coordinator it would be Marv Lewis (2000 SB Ravens coordinator) and not his predecessor's predecessor Rex.  BTW the worst Ravens defense of the last ten years was coordinated by Rex Ryan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : This is inaccurate. He was originally charged with assault and murder. He arranged a deal to testify against two others and pleaded to a lesser charge of obstruction. He was indeed actually charged with murder.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

That'c correct. It appeared he may very well have helped kill two people and got it away with it like OJ. He's a despicable human, in my opinion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : Really dude, you think Ray gives 2 sh*ts about Rex Ryan and whether he wanted him on the Jets.  Lewis was a surefire HOF'er, Super Bowl winner and had been in the NFL 10 years before Rex became the Defensive coordinator in Baltimore.  You have put the cart before the horse here, that Ravens defense was stacked and Ray and everybody else knows that Rex had about as much to do with their success as Switzer did to the Cowboys success.  Ray has openly said he never wants to leave Baltimore, and I'm guessing if he did leave to follow a coordinator it would be Marv Lewis (2000 SB Ravens coordinator) and not his predecessor's predecessor Rex.  BTW the worst Ravens defense of the last ten years was coordinated by Rex Ryan.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I think he did.

He felt no love from the Ravens and even said during FA that he would never play there again. Without any offers during FA, he was pretty much forced into resigning with the Ravens. That Rex knew his talents and assessed that for his age, he was asking too much would easily be perceived as a slap in the face by Ray Ray.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Has Rex tried to sneak up on anyone?  His first press conference he said he wasnt here to kiss bb rings.  You guys better just focus on the T.O./Ochocinco show.  They could be running wild in your secondary in 2 days.  I hope Palmer throws 5 tds, my FF team will roll!!!

You know, I was going to have fun with this response because you're not always a douchebottle but the more I thought about it I'm not. This is a Patriots board, who the F are you to be in here telling us what to f-ing worry about you little F-ing troll? Why don't you go co-exist with the rest of your little scumbags from NY/NJ on their board.

And start getting used to being embarrassed on a national scale moron. It isn't going to last the entire season because the networks will see how much of a paper blowhard team the Jets really are and switch telacasts but for the first half it's going to be tough for you. All those embarassing sportcenter Monday's you'll have to deal with let alone you're own cities rags tearing them up every week.

The only difference this year you stupid bast*ard is you actually have an expectation of something good. That's what makes it more painful. I'll bet none of you cesspool dwelling New Yorkers have had any expectations for this piece of sh*it team for twenty years. Now that you got the gift entry into the playoffs you think they actually belong there.

You won't have anything else to watch Sunday so you may as well tune in and watch the Patriots hoist another divisional title flag. 

What will the Jets hoist.....that drunken lush firemaggot Ed? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]So like I said he has never been CONVICTED of murder anyone. You can speculate all you want but in the eyes of the law he didnt kill anyone. And last time this came up I had to go all the way to find an old news clipping on it to make my point, anyone who is not just saying it to say it and has a clue knows that no one ever thought he killed anyone. He covered for his friends and so he got lumped in with it which is why they cut the deal the did. He did not stab and kill anyone, it never happened. He was guilty of telling people to keep their mouths shut to cover for someone else who did in fact murder someone. If he was a Patriot all these years and not a Raven this would be common knowledge but because he is not a Pat and you dont like him its easier to just say "he got off he is a murderer!" Well as my lawyer would say "f*cking prove it" what's that? It cant be proved cause he didnt do it. Thats what I thought. And Caraway you made me laugh in the middle of my office you d*ck LOL the force is strong with you.

Like I said - you can play that game all day. You clearly don't understand how the justice system works. 

1. "The law" did think he did it. "The law" did charge him with murder. They did not charge him with obstruction. 

He arranged a deal to plead guilty to a lesser charge and testify against the other two. 

I am not sure what about this is difficult to understand. 

2. His lawyer didn't say "F**ing prove it." His lawyer said, "Um, you got us. If we testify against the other two, will you give Ray Ray a lesser charge?" 

You can pretend he didn't do it all you want. The DA knew he did it. He knew he did it.

BTW, I realize that you have this need to think that Ray Ray somehow didn't murder anyone because he wasn't convicted, but saying that I am saying this because I don't like him doesn't help your point. In fact, it weakens it. 

Out of curiosity, OJ was not convicted. Did he murder Nicole and Ron or do you think he is a swell fella, too?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The funny thing is as a young man I did 100% think OJ didnt do it lol I thought hey who wouldnt run from the cops if they were a suspect in a murder like that. The older I got the clearer it became that he did it. And I get why you bring this up. And if you are not one of those people who say it just to say it my bad but if you think the others who are on your side saying he did it are all doing it cause they honestly think he did it you are wrong. Most people just say it cause they dont like him and he is not a Pat. So if i lumped you in with them my bad but that is something i really believe. I do not think Ray Lewis murdered anyone. I think he covered for people he knew did it and I think he was stupid for doing so but I dont think he stabbed anyone or killed them. I know a thing or two about the justice system and a plea bargain is not 100% proof that someone did it. It sometimes just means an innocent man does not want to take the risk of going to jail. I think Ray Lewis tried to be the good friend and cover for his friends till he realized he would go to jail and then he sang like a bird to the cops. Also I dont think for a second that Mike Tyson raped that girl in the 90's. You can now come after me for that as well. He was a famous, scratch that a world famous multi millionaire who had a history of sleeping with all kinds of hot broads. He was stupid and he put himself in a spot where someone said he did something i dont think he did, and it was just really easy to believe cause Tyson comes from such a bad back round but i never thought he did it. So there you have it.

MVP,

I am not speaking for others and never brought up that others agree with me. I think I have a record here for speaking my thoughts.

I would agree with your scenario except it seems to go along the lines of Ray covering until he was charged with obstruction. That isn't the case though. He was charged with assault and murder first. Then he arranged a plea deal. I think the story you are using is the spin that he and his lawyer put on it at the time.

I think Mike did rape her.  Using the argument she should have known better doesn't absolve Mike. Yeah, she could have used better judgment to avoid trouble, but she didn't. She can still say no. She was also 18 and a beauty pageant winner. She may not have been bright enough or experienced enough to put two and two together. She was in the presence of a huge celebrity - people get stupid around celebrities for some reason. 

Kobe had consensual sex, in my opinion.

Robert Blake - did it.

R. Kelly - guilty, too.

Ben - If he didn't do it either time, then he needs a personal videographer following him around 24/7 because his luck just stinks. (I do think he did it though.)

Michael Jackson - yessiree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think sanchez might have to airlifted oout of the field on life supportLaughing