As Jackie Gleason would say....how sweet it is!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

As Jackie Gleason would say....how sweet it is!

Wow!  Fantastic! I love it!  After the Boston Globe picks the Dolts, former Dolts coach  Dungy  picks them in a cake walk, isn't it grand?  Sports television, the original reality tv.  It is great for the city of New Orleans.  It's a bitter pill to swallow for the Indianapolis fans who were too afraid to go undefeated and then in the end never really won anything.  The sancrimonius Dolts fans who toot their horn in this web site must be crushed.  After the columns here in this paper on the writers who fawn over Mr. Manning....well, I guess anything can happen.  I will sleep tonite with a huge smile on my face.  Have fun tonite you people in New Orleans, you deserve it.  Congratulations on a great season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: As Jackie Gleason would say....how sweet it is!

I'm feeling so happy right now! Anybody else?

underdogg, where you at bro?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

The greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL-- threw the interception that changed the game!!!!  How sweet it is is RIGHT!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

From Miami Beach, the sun and fun capitol of the world, it's 'The Jackie Gleason Show!'...how sweet it is.... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

I actually feel a bit like I did in after our first SB win!

Against all odds!!!

To be a Saints fan.. LOL.. wow... we as PATS fans are spoiled, we've won alot since that first SB win.. and that surreal feeling, the feeling of elation.. the OMG.. my team feeling, the underdogg that just beat the big ol favorite team...

Seeing the SI commercial after the game, soliciting the hat/tshirt/dvd.. how many Saint fans called... I know I did in 2002 for my beloved first time Patriot SB!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SAINTS!!!!! I can't say I wish you many or even any more.. because I want my PATS to be there every year... but if we can't be.. then you should be!