As much as I dislike some NY/NJ Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: As much as I dislike some NY/NJ Fans

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've seen some bad news.  One disaster expert expects one month to pass before transit service is 90% restored. 

Take care down there.  Don't worry about a bunch of guys who claim to represent your section of the nation.  The PATH to the stadium requires scuba gear right now, and for some people there isn't any power to make their TVs work.

[/QUOTE]

In the strange but true category....In the early 1900s urban planners decided that NYC would best be served by placing all utilities and public transportation underground so they would be safe from the weather. Hurricanes were few and far in between and the location of Manhattan shelters it from the brunt of most Nor'easters. Now....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Once the salt water is pumped out & it all dries off, corrosion will start. There will be a reprieve, but things are going to start to fail in a year or so. It's going to cost big money, & time, to fix the issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Good post.  No matter where your "fan" spirit may lie, being a human being comes first and these folks went through something we would not want for ourselves. Hopefully they and their families will get back to square one as soon as possible.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Wait until the insurance companies ask "Where does it say in your contact that we cover Super Storms?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I wonder if Phatrex made it out of Mommy's basement before the water got to high.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Not for nothing, but you have to admit that it's been kind of nice around here without PhatRex, Leon/Hess and Jints fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're far too nice. No power for them means a good 7-10 days free of trollwork here.  It's a delight.  Take advantage of the peace.

[/QUOTE]

Has it dawned on you that probably a majority here would rather those trolls be here than you? That's how far gone you are.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, no it hasn't dawned on me. The world does not revolved around the cast from Jersey Shore.    Once you realize this and realize it's all about money, the smarter you'll be.

Note how only the NY/NJ area is being covered in this.  Delaware, Philly, Maryland, etc, the Carolinas, W. Virginia with a blizzard, who cares?!  F them! 

LOL

I hope for the best for the people who aren't nozzles in the tri state area, but if you think this is as devastating as Katrina, you just aren't very bright.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, try not to flaunt your ignorance. A blizzard in the boonies of hillbilly country isn't the same level of disaster as a hurricane in the most densely populated seacost area of the country.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're far too nice. No power for them means a good 7-10 days free of trollwork here.  It's a delight.  Take advantage of the peace.

[/QUOTE]

Has it dawned on you that probably a majority here would rather those trolls be here than you? That's how far gone you are.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, no it hasn't dawned on me. The world does not revolved around the cast from Jersey Shore.    Once you realize this and realize it's all about money, the smarter you'll be.

Note how only the NY/NJ area is being covered in this.  Delaware, Philly, Maryland, etc, the Carolinas, W. Virginia with a blizzard, who cares?!  F them! 

LOL

I hope for the best for the people who aren't nozzles in the tri state area, but if you think this is as devastating as Katrina, you just aren't very bright.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, try not to flaunt your ignorance. A blizzard in the boonies of hillbilly country isn't the same level of disaster as a hurricane in the most densely populated seacost area of the country.

[/QUOTE]

Listen turdhead, I've been in ice storms without power before for 10 days, just like many now without power.

It has nothing to do with ignorance.  The NJ coast is not the "most densely populated" of the country either. It's a bad storm and I have sympathy for normal people in the area. For the obnoxious types, I do not. 

Many coastal areas are as or more populated than that, LA being one of them.  Please learn basic demographic facts.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Of course your prayers goes out to the people in that mess but its not like there the only ones that these kind of things happen to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen turdhead, I've been in ice storms without power before for 10 days, just like many now without power.

It has nothing to do with ignorance.  The NJ coast is not the "most densely populated" of the country either. It's a bad storm and I have sympathy for normal people in the area. For the obnoxious types, I do not. 

Many coastal areas are as or more populated than that, LA being one of them.  Please learn basic demographic facts.

[/QUOTE]

Don't ever dare to cross swords with me on this type of thing junior. You will lose even more than you do on the football stuff.

Get back to me when you find an area as densely populated within the same range as NYC, Philly, Baltimore and DC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Live in NYC still have no power, thanks for your wishes. I was born raised in MA so I'm a fan of all the MA teams. Its a real mess here, like nothing i have ever seen. Some subways are up but we are still living day to day. Today coudn't find gas anywhere, NJ got the worse though. I'm told that power may be out for another week. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Live in NYC still have no power, thanks for your wishes. I was born raised in MA so I'm a fan of all the MA teams. Its a real mess here, like nothing i have ever seen. Some subways are up but we are still living day to day. Today coudn't find gas anywhere, NJ got the worse though. I'm told that power may be out for another week. 

[/QUOTE]

Glad you're hanging in there. I cannot even imagine how bad NYC would be without power.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

You know we may live in different parts of the Country and rout for different teams we are ALL AMERICANS! I lived in Battery Park City during 9/11 and had to be evacuated for over 4 months we went to MA, my family was great, we wouldn't have made it w/o their support, so in tough times we all help one another, that's what makes us the greatest Country on Earth. WE VALUE OUR WAY OF LIVING!!!  I may be in the dark but my neighbors have been great. So thank you...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Do have a iPhone and am able to charge phone daily from a man who has a free charging station. Also restaurants are allowing people to charge. Showers are not as easy, have to head to friends uptown, which isn't easy w/o public transportation. thanks again... I am lucky my family are all safe and I haven't lost anything, except power. 

20. This post has been removed.