ASSASSINS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBKAYE. Show JBKAYE's posts

ASSASSINS!!!

Hey all! One thing that really struck me yesterday (among 59 other things) was when Phil Simms (who I count as a biased anti-Pats announcer) characterized the Pats secondary as "assassins". I was thinking the exact same thing moments before that comment and actually saw allot of it in Denver last week - despite the team's failure to stop Cowboy Bob "Kyle" Orton.

Each week, I've been seeing that nasty vicious Ty Law/Rodney Harrison era type of defense coming on stronger and stronger. Merriweather is simply getting nasty out there and I love it. Butler, Chung and Wilhite are also coming on.

ASSASSINS - something I've missed since 2004 and definitely NOT a characteristic of the 2007 juggernaut.

JBK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: ASSASSINS!!!

now we need the runstoppers to get just as nasty.we need to shut down the running game,and knock those runners backwards.then we will see a very scary defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Where were the assassins during the Jets and Broncos games??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...November 22nd Jets/Pats Rematch=JFK's Assasination Date, Conspiracy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: ASSASSINS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Where were the assassins during the Jets and Broncos games??
    Posted by LEON802[/QUOTE]

LEON,
    If you had a brain, you would know this.  Since you don't, I will tell you.  The "assassins" have been there but the offense has not, until yesterday.
    The better question would be, where has your #1 rated D and your star QB been for the past 3 weeks?   Super Bowl hangover?  LMFAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to ASSASSINS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Hey all! One thing that really struck me yesterday (among 59 other things) was when Phil Simms (who I count as a biased anti-Pats announcer) characterized the Pats secondary as "assassins". I was thinking the exact same thing moments before that comment and actually saw allot of it in Denver last week - despite the team's failure to stop Cowboy Bob "Kyle" Orton. Each week, I've been seeing that nasty vicious Ty Law/Rodney Harrison era type of defense coming on stronger and stronger. Merriweather is simply getting nasty out there and I love it. Butler, Chung and Wilhite are also coming on. ASSASSINS - something I've missed since 2004 and definitely NOT a characteristic of the 2007 juggernaut. JBK
    Posted by JBKAYE[/QUOTE]

Is that the same Simms that stated the Titans should cheap shot Brady for throwing so many TDs as he went into a 'running up the score' whine. Of course he didn't bother to explain how you run up the score in the 1st half.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: ASSASSINS!!!:
    [QUOTE]...November 22nd Jets/Pats Rematch=JFK's Assasination Date, Conspiracy?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Sad little bug. The Pats are improving week to week. That would be the opposite of you beloved Jests who are getting worse. Maybe you should talk to Sanchez about getting some panty hose ala Namath for cold weather. Even though you wear them to satisfy the little girl in you could give him some style advice.