At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]You guys have been hit in the head with a Mallett, and just because HRK is lite in the shorts he thinks everybody else is. Anyway, with Vincent Jackson for 16 instead 5 & Big Mac at LT for 16 instead 11 the top offense should be even better. also the hire of the best special teams coach in football should be outstanding on that front as well.  How do feel about your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & now 4th year players NEVER winning a playoff game? 14-2 and losing to a team you know your better than, ouch. No use cryin' over spilt milk though, ehh. regards
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Not hit in the head just able to remember season after season of your bragging about your Bolts followed by season after season of you disappearing when they fail to live up to expectations. Like the Jets trolls maybe someday you'll learn to shut your hole until your team actually does something on the field. Then again like the Jets trolls your self delusions have no limits.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Jbolt, I can appreciate the prediction but have to hold you up on the history lesson. I'm not sure you and the bolts are the one to give that class.

Albert...Cancer? I can see it. I can see him delivering a healthy dose of Sack Cancer to that underachieving QB you have out there. He's as bad as Manning with the regular season stats and nothing to show for it.

Good luck my friend....I don't see how Vincent and Nanee are all that threatening when Haynesworth, Wilfork, Warren/Wright and Ellis are brining it. I see Rivers having an extended view of a beautiful New England blue sky.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]With this cancerious incident that is upcoming, I am sure when you are wrong, you will come back here and say..."I was wrong!"..... BB has done very well with "cancerious" players.  Do something research on BB's history with Ochocinco...
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

This is the hope of the trolls. That Ocho will somehow destroy the team so they can face a reduced Pats. Unfortunately for them they haven't learned the lesson of Moss who quickly disappeared from the roster when he started running his mouth. I love the silly 'secret cancerous incident' theory.

JBolt-Why not just claim you'll have Harry Potter using his magic wand to deflect all of Brady's passes? It has the same amount of credibility as your stupid prediction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

"DUH OF COURSE JBOLT IS AN IDIOT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT"
                 \

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i would rather play them in november/december when there is 6" of snow on the ground and all of the san diego players are going, what is this white stuff? but week 2 will be good for us being that most of our team is comprised of vets who know the system and the lockout won't have too much affect on them.

[QUOTE]I would have been interested to hear how things are looking in SD with the personnel turnovers and how their units are starting to pan out. Instead it is yet another Bully type rant that has zero insight and as much value as a SB guarantee by Rex Ryan. One day the bully will be right. It could take a decade but if you keep saying it is going to rain eventually it will happen. I for one am glad the Pats have SD early as they are a very good team but their early season track record is not good. I also like that we are playing them at home as they are good and we can use any advantage against a very good team. If I had to bet I would expect a Pats win. But SD is a solid early test for this team.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Only fans from SD care about a week 2 regular season game. Most likely because despite having " the most talented team " or " best offense in the NFL " , they done anything ... ever! Again when your team wins a hat or t-shirt , then maybe we'll take you serious.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

idiot jbolted is still posting on here. get a clue kid we know your a chargers troll. we don't care what you have to say. your opinion is of NO value to us and the Pats are still going to steam roll over your team and you still won't make it to the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]They're moving to LA because their owner refused to build a new stadium.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

And he got his wish. He found a municipality dumb enough to spend taxpayer money to build a stadium for a rich guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

I haven't been here in almost a year and I can't believe the same patriot haters are trolling this board. bahaha That is pretty freakin' funny!

Hi to everyone btw. Looking forward the new season. :-)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : I give you credit.  To me it's not even worth wearing any Pats gear out in sports bars or in other stadiums, especially AFC stadiums.   It's just unnecessary baggage, because you'll come across a JBolt type and be annoyed by their geeky jealousy. Preaseason game for you, though. There are fights a lot of times when the hardcores show up, especially when the Raiders' fans arrive. I am in Indy this week and some clients of mine were saying Dolphins fans are bad when they come to Lucas Oil. We agreed it probably had to do with their jealousy towards Gomer and Gomer tromping Marino in the grand pantheon, as well as no SB titles since the 1970s. It's funny how these things work.   In a visiting stadium I always mind my ps and qs.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty!

I have decent tickets to the Iggles Game...plan on wearing the full colors! Wish me luck!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Congratulations on the missing puzzle for your Super Bowl team this year!

Christopher Smith 
     by caplannfl

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

The Chargers have won exactly ONCE in Foxborough, ONE TIME in their history and NEVER AGAIN.  SO, it's pretty big talk to think you'll be getting your second victory in History against this Pats team, if you couldn't beat us during many of the lean years:

Plunkett - NOPE NEVER
    Grogan - NOPE NEVER
    BLEDSOE - NOPE NEVER
    BRADY - GOT LUCKY ONCE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Whoops! I thought the Chargers know that, "Defense wins championships." Right JBolt? Last time I checked, giving up 35 points won't win you any championships in this league. Funny how the Patriots defense played better than the "vaunted" Chargers defense.

If only the mods around here had a good sense of humour and would sticky this thread. If they don't, we as the constituents of this board must do it ourselves. Make sure to bump this thread often in order to remind JBolt of his claims.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Whoops! I thought the Chargers know that, "Defense wins championships." Right JBolt? Last time I checked, giving up 35 points won't win you any championships in this league. Funny how the Patriots defense played better than the "vaunted" Chargers defense. If only the mods around here had a good sense of humour and would sticky this thread. If they don't, we as the constituents of this board must do it ourselves. Make sure to bump this thread often in order to remind JBolt of his claims.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Nice pick-up!  I am sure that Jbolt will not come to defend his comment(s)!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

jbolt is a punk!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Same old Chargers, all the talent in the world but still no discipline. 4 turnovers plus bad coaching equals 14 point LOSS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They got the "W"  they wanted.  They ripped the letter off Welker's jersey after a catch.  They are big fans of his play ;-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : Mathews actually had 2 injuries last year & Sproles was a third down back, no problem. We, not your lovables, have the best passing game in football. 

Ouch. How did that one work out? Rivers can get Brady some water to drink ... ok? That's a compromise. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : I'm very optimistic about this year. Without a doubt the pats will be there at the post season. I just think the Bolts are a better team than yours. Ocho cinco will be a distraction, IMO. Some cancerious incident is around the corner. And then, Albert. BB, will keep it to close to the vest though, so we probably won't here hear of it.  

New year, same ol' bullsh!t.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Same old story.  Chargers have lots of talent, but can't win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Same old story.  Chargers have lots of talent, but can't win.
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]

True. But the Chargers always end up giving me a couple of nervous breakdowns every time the Pats play them.