Atlanta Braves of Football? Hello Colts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Atlanta Braves of Football? Hello Colts!

It is just me or are the Colts lights out in the regular season. They make all of the plays, win most games, & are at the top of most statistics for Off/Def. However, when it gets to the Playoffs they seem to fizzle or lose close games. 

Anyone else think they are Toast Come Playoffs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Atlanta Braves of Football? Hello Colts!

YES!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Absolutely, two years runnin', listening to a bunch of hype and then get bunched. This setting up good for a huge letdown for Coltfan. I will help um' out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, although you seemed decent enough to begin with, JBolted.

And like the Braves, the Colts only have one championship thus far, as well.

We'll see if they can prove me wrong (I hope not)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I've lived in Atlanta for 19 years out of 23 and I couldn't agree more. I'm a diehard Braves fan and at least once a year (in September usually when both NFL and MLB are in season), I make this parallel.

We won the Series in 1995 over a "misleading" team: the Indians. The Colts title over the Bears falls into that same category because of their inept offense and Sexy Rexy.

For the longest time, the Braves were considered America's Team, and the good to the Yankees' bad. We were media darlings but always fizzled. I think the biggest reason was, like the Colts, we clinched things too early in the season, lost the edge we needed going into the playoffs, and a hot team came in and beat us down. Cubs, Giants, Astros for the Braves - /> Steelers, Chargers and Chargers for the Colts.