Atlanta jests game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Atlanta jests game

Anyone watching this? It looks like preseason it's so bad. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Atlanta jests game

Wow.  Jets are dominating the Falcons.  If the Jets hold on for the win then Week 7 becomes a very big game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

goal line stand, jets stop.

That jets defense is good. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Watching the Falcons fail to get a touchdown after 6 attempts at the Jets 5 yard line and 2 Jets penalties makes me feel a bit better about the state of the Pats offense haha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

This makes the pats "big win" against the falcons look a lot less impressive

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Falcons go down then their going to have an uphill battle for that wildcard. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

We will see. The falcons did move it down the field well, they just need to score from the 20.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

Watching the Falcons fail to get a touchdown after 6 attempts at the Jets 5 yard line and 2 Jets penalties makes me feel a bit better about the state of the Pats offense haha.

That's with Julio Jones, Roddy White and Tony Gonzales.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Or it makes the win over the Jets much more impressive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Wilkerson is a real beast- i think he was mocked to us by lots of draftniks when he came out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Wilkerson is a real beast- i think he was mocked to us by lots of draftniks when he came out

Nope. Good pick. Overrated, though. Jets didn't miss so they overrate any non bust 1st rders.

Sam Baker out tonight for Atlanta.   Resets Falcons line, making it real easy on Jets edge rush.

Gruden was singing his praises .... but i guess he does that for just about everybody

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

"this guy...."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

OMG, I can not believe the Jets are beating the Falcons. 

BTW, Rex Ryan needs to be fined for talking to the other teams players.  He acts like an idiot.  Would laugh if one of the other players decked him.  He is mouthing off because he knows he can't be touched.  He needs to be fined. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]

Or it makes the win over the Jets much more impressive.

[/QUOTE]

HA!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

this could get interesting

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ Jets Franchise

Geno Smith looks like me on my 1st day of Chemistry, junior year.  I also love how the Jets D is so desperate, they end up showing everything in the 1st half.

Yes Queenie, everything. except the QB strip, I guess. Are you just coming apart watching the overrated bust Wilkerson? Still waiting for this Nationsl YV embarrassment you predicted.

[/QUOTE]

He just can't say ANYTHING positive about the Jets. hes too much of an insecure Pu-sy that even anything that goes their way drives him insane. Too much time in mommys  basement with his bb blow up doll I guess

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

another penalty for the jests

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Where were these offensive pass interferences last week?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

What a freaking catch.  Julio is an animal

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

J. Jones = Wow

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I did like him as did Laz. He's a solid pick. Would be nice to have someone like that on the Pats DL.