Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior

Here's the latest...all the head injuries could lead to a guy becoming boorish and aggressive in his behavior towards women...LOL!!! A legitimate explanation, or an excuse?? You be the judge: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/david_epstein/05/05/ben.roethlisberger/index.html  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior

yea i heard about that is its a bunch of bull$h!t

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yeah, I made a thread on that story a few weeks ago. It's pretty disgusting that people are going this far to excuse an "alleged" sex offender. I can't believe the lengths they're going to in order to do it either...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior:
    Yeah, I made a thread on that story a few weeks ago. It's pretty disgusting that people are going this far to excuse an "alleged" sex offender. I can't believe the lengths they're going to in order to do it either...
    Posted by magicalhobo

Even Goth fans are smart enough to see through this!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior :      Even Goth fans are smart enough to see through this!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Apparently, they are.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2010/05/11/roethlisberger_cant_cut_him_cant_stand_him/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior : Apparently, they are. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2010/05/11/roethlisberger_cant_cut_him_cant_stand_him/
    Posted by p-mike

Great article! Increases my respect for Steeler fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I have the real secret and know what's wrong with Rothless-Burger....
    Lets put it in Football terms as in downs,

FIrst, he's and Azzhole
    Second, he's a scumbaggggg
    Third, he cant get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of money
    Fourth, so when your first 3 downs down work out you drop back and do this on your fourth down...............RAPE!

Yeah it's pretty clear about Big Bennn, he's sick, twisted, demented. Now if only someone has the gutz to take a cheap shot and break his legs it would help out some unsuspecting woman in the near future from being raped.

Isnt it wonderful how the NFL commish has actually been a coward, and this is proof. He acts like he's treating these criminals like criminals, but in fact protecting them. Bring back coaches like Vince Lombardy or Mike Ditka

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

that must be tough

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Even better are the excuses Giants fans are making here in NY for Taylor's latest debacle. Apparently it's a set up by people who are out to get him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Attempts Being Made to Explain (EXCUSE) Big Ben's Behavior:
         Here's the latest...all the head injuries could lead to a guy becoming boorish and aggressive in his behavior towards women...LOL!!! A legitimate explanation, or an excuse?? You be the judge: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/david_epstein/05/05/ben.roethlisberger/index.html   
    Posted by TexasPat3

He must have hired tiger woods' spin doctors.

Don't be surprised if he checks into some exclusive clinic for "treatment" of his "sex addiction" or some such BS. Mark my words, this will be a carefully orchestrated, professional and very expensive campaign to portray rapelisberger as a victim so as to retain his earning power.