Attention zombie fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Attention zombie fans

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't wait glenr. This is without a doubt my favorite show on T.V now. Started out strong, fell off a bit with the writing (Sophia gets bit, turned and put into a barn by Otis before he dies in a 24 hour or less period of time). Have both seasons on Blu-Ray. They killed my favorite character Shane but that's cool. Hope season 3 is a lot better than season 2.

Dear writers of TWD...please kill off Laurie and Carl. They are annoying. lol

[/QUOTE]

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Yes, PLEASE! Although, Carl maybe turned the corner when he coldly put one in Shane's dome.

I too can't wait...unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to watch it online as Dish NO LONGER CARRIES AMC! M Fing b!tches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Can't wait glenr. This is without a doubt my favorite show on T.V now. Started out strong, fell off a bit with the writing (Sophia gets bit, turned and put into a barn by Otis before he dies in a 24 hour or less period of time). Have both seasons on Blu-Ray. They killed my favorite character Shane but that's cool. Hope season 3 is a lot better than season 2.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, PLEASE! Although, Carl maybe turned the corner when he coldly put one in Shane's dome.

I too can't wait...unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to watch it online as Dish NO LONGER CARRIES AMC! M Fing b!tches.

[/QUOTE]

All through yesterdays marathon they were running their 'can't grt it on Dish' promo. It's kind of stupid. If you can watch the promo you obviously don't have Dish and if you have Dish you can't see the promo. Who are they talking to?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After the game tomorrow the Walking Dead begins a new season at 9

[/QUOTE]

i've heard some of those zombies have more personality than bellichick

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing a big reason out why your Jets stink. You're more interested in your coach being entertaining than knowing how to run a football team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

LOL.  Dropping Shane, was one of my favorite scenes.  He had it coming, after what he did to Otis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have had dish and Direct tv. I have to say, (imo) Direct tv is way better. They dont d$*@ around with the programming as much as dish.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How can you like shane guy was a d!ck. Tried to steal ricks wife and Sh!t tellin her he was dead and he wasnt. But whatever everybody has there own taste. Personally my favorite character is daryl hes such a badass.

[/QUOTE]

Shane was cool xXR3S1NXx! lol. Sure he slept with his best friends wife, but that was after he tried to rescue him out the hospital. Plus he thought he was dead. He killed Otis to save that little @#$%^ Carl. He was also the only group member with a brain! Everyone else is either annoying (Laurie & Carl), stupid and whipped (Glen), or just plain clueless (everyone else besides Rick) as in "what do we do now Rick". Rick was cool at the start...he's still cool but I wish his family would get bit. Daryll is cool also...a dirty, pigpen looking dude but he is still cool and he is the only group member smart enough to use a silent weapon! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How can you like shane guy was a d!ck. Tried to steal ricks wife and Sh!t tellin her he was dead and he wasnt. But whatever everybody has there own taste. Personally my favorite character is daryl hes such a badass.

[/QUOTE]

Shane was cool xXR3S1NXx! lol. Sure he slept with his best friends wife, but that was after he tried to rescue him out the hospital. Plus he thought he was dead. He killed Otis to save that little @#$%^ Carl. He was also the only group member with a brain! Everyone else is either annoying (Laurie & Carl), stupid and whipped (Glen), or just plain clueless (everyone else besides Rick) as in "what do we do now Rick". Rick was cool at the start...he's still cool but I wish his family would get bit. Daryll is cool also...a dirty, pigpen looking dude but he is still cool and he is the only group member smart enough to use a silent weapon! 

[/QUOTE]

Idk, if you wanna call what shane did an effort to save rick then fine but ive always felt shane was a shady fother mucker im glad shane finally got what was coming too him. You really have a grudge against laurie and carl huh! Lol  I just think if laurie and carl where gone rick would give up and then there would be no show so i find it very unlikely that both of them will die. Maybe one of them but not both so youll just have to deal wit them.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Daryll can be an dub sometimes, but he is someone i would want on my side.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Daryll can be an dub sometimes, but he is someone i would want on my side.

[/QUOTE]

Hells yes, having daryll on your side def helps your chances of living.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I hope the next one to get bit, is Carol. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I'm still wondering how Shane turned into a zombie. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to dastardly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because everyone carries the virus.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"dk, if you wanna call what shane did an effort to save rick then fine but ive always felt shane was a shady fother mucker im glad shane finally got what was coming too him. You really have a grudge against laurie and carl huh! Lol  I just think if laurie and carl where gone rick would give up and then there would be no show so i find it very unlikely that both of them will die. Maybe one of them but not both so youll just have to deal wit them."

I will give some examples xXR3S1NXx. This should explain why they annoy me so much. 

1. First and foremost, there is an epidemic that is causing people to come back to life and Laurie and Rick refuse to keep a close eye on their son. WTF! seriously. WTF lol

2. Laurie telling Shane to stay away from her family in all. Shane decides to leave and now she tells him "don't leave", "stay". Telling Rick Shane is dangerous and he needs to be killed. Rick does so and she seemed to have a big problem with it.

3. Barn scene shootout. Zombies are coming from the barn and what does Laurie do? Instead of leading Carl back to the house like a normal Mother would do, she leads Carl to where Rick is...and Rick was on the front lines! Rick yellled at her too. Not sure if anyone caught that.

4. Rick and Glen go and try to rescue Herschel...sort of. What does Laurie do. She gets in a car and basically goes after Rick. Why? She crashes her car, kills a few Walkers, and gets rescued by Shane and throws a tantrum, and stupidly feels like she contributed. Andrea put her in her place though! lol

5. Did I mention the fact that she never seems to know where her son is in a Zombie apocalypse? 

6. As for Carl. He never seems to realize that he is in a dangerous world now, yet he still likes to wonder off. And when things get serious, he cries. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you die. you come back as a Zombie as long as you don't suffer a serious head injury.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

"dk, if you wanna call what shane did an effort to save rick then fine but ive always felt shane was a shady fother mucker im glad shane finally got what was coming too him. You really have a grudge against laurie and carl huh! Lol  I just think if laurie and carl where gone rick would give up and then there would be no show so i find it very unlikely that both of them will die. Maybe one of them but not both so youll just have to deal wit them."

I will give some examples xXR3S1NXx. This should explain why they annoy me so much. 

1. First and foremost, there is an epidemic that is causing people to come back to life and Laurie and Rick refuse to keep a close eye on their son. WTF! seriously. WTF lol

2. Laurie telling Shane to stay away from her family in all. Shane decides to leave and now she tells him "don't leave", "stay". Telling Rick Shane is dangerous and he needs to be killed. Rick does so and she seemed to have a big problem with it.

3. Barn scene shootout. Zombies are coming from the barn and what does Laurie do? Instead of leading Carl back to the house like a normal Mother would do, she leads Carl to where Rick is...and Rick was on the front lines! Rick yellled at her too. Not sure if anyone caught that.

4. Rick and Glen go and try to rescue Herschel...sort of. What does Laurie do. She gets in a car and basically goes after Rick. Why? She crashes her car, kills a few Walkers, and gets rescued by Shane and throws a tantrum, and stupidly feels like she contributed. Andrea put her in her place though! lol

5. Did I mention the fact that she never seems to know where her son is in a Zombie apocalypse? 

6. As for Carl. He never seems to realize that he is in a dangerous world now, yet he still likes to wonder off. And when things get serious, he cries. 

[/QUOTE]

You definitly make some good points Rodimus. Now that you've said it i see what you mean. Not looking after carl is pretty much what got Carl shot by Otis. I think carl is starting to get it that hes living in a new dangerous world but Now that carl is showing that Hard cold side you need laurie b!tches about it to rick that carl is starting to get that mentality, even though you need it to survive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must have missed that whole discussion. Rick didn't tell them at first because it means everyone is infected and they will all go zombie when they die. They all know now.

As for the Shane discussion. He was a psychopath. It was only a matter of time before he killed Rick and anyone else who he thought was against him.

17. This post has been removed.