Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

you may or not know, Neal and I had a bet on the Thankgiving day game between the Pats and Jets. While I put my money and heart on the Pats that night, I also made a just in case bet with Neal that if the Jets pulled the upset, Neal would disappear for 2 weeks.  Happy that the Pats won, I had to disappear for 1 week as I lost the bet, and I have to offer kudos to Neal for his genius.

For all of you who did not know, Neal is the man. The smartest football mind on BDC.

Unfortunately, NEal has been banned for the umpteenth time, so look for his comments under another name. I think today he is Rocky Sully.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you may or not know, Neal and I had a bet on the Thankgiving day game between the Pats and Jets. While I put my money and heart on the Pats that night, I also made a just in case bet with Neal that if the Jets pulled the upset, Neal would disappear for 2 weeks.  Happy that the Pats won, I had to disappear for 1 week as I lost the bet, and I have to offer kudos to Neal for his genius.

For all of you who did not know, Neal is the man. The smartest football mind on BDC.

Unfortunately, NEal has been banned for the umpteenth time, so look for his comments under another name. I think today he is Rocky Sully.

[/QUOTE]

haha

I love how you took this opportunity to be totally sarcastic and not genuine with what you said. You agreed to say that you lost the bet and would walk away.  Now, when called out to do it, you do it and then add in sarcasm as if I am even looking for anything.  If you had just followed the bet originally, this woudn't even be necessary. If I had lost, I would have come on, started the thread, congratulated you and walked away for the 2 weeks.

You ruined it by being sarcastic. You're simply amazing. It's like a combo of arrogance and you not knowing how arrogant it looks.

My whole point in challenging you that was because you have been raving about how great the Jets have been for the last 2 years!  You claim to be a Pats fan and then give all kinds of excuses to the Jets failures while HAMMER BB and the Pats successes.

Even drunken Namath is more accurate with his assessment on the Jets than you are. Is it realy that tough as an adult to come onto a messageboard and simply say to someone else who was right "you know, you were right, you called it all along."....??

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Neal, you are the smartest guy on this board. No one realizes it except you and me. That is not sarcasm. Your comments are mostly right on about the Pats.

You have been banned umpteen times. That also is not sarcasm.

I actually come onto this board and look for your postings about the games (not so much the back and forth with the other posters). I went away for a week, and havent seen you the past week on this board. I didnt know you changed your name again.

How is that sarcasm?  I offered kudos to you, as we agreed (however I forgot when I was away)and have bantered back and forth on your comments as Rocky. I simply did not know Rocky was now you.

For the umpteenth time, I am not a Jets fan, I only call out the obvious if someone (including you) goes over board.

I also reserve the right to criticize and commend any decisions by BB, that is what this board is for. I feel I am 99% of the time very, very positive on BB, as I should be, I simply dont like his signings in free agency, while others dont like his drafting (which I think is pretty much league average)

Dont be so uptight that you cant recognize a compliment

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Like the new name junior. If you had just dropped the "y" it would have been perfect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haha

I love how you took this opportunity to be totally sarcastic and not genuine with what you said. You agreed to say that you lost the bet and would walk away.  Now, when called out to do it, you do it and then add in sarcasm as if I am even looking for anything.  If you had just followed the bet originally, this woudn't even be necessary. If I had lost, I would have come on, started the thread, congratulated you and walked away for the 2 weeks.

You ruined it by being sarcastic. You're simply amazing. It's like a combo of arrogance and you not knowing how arrogant it looks.

My whole point in challenging you that was because you have been raving about how great the Jets have been for the last 2 years!  You claim to be a Pats fan and then give all kinds of excuses to the Jets failures while HAMMER BB and the Pats successes.

Even drunken Namath is more accurate with his assessment on the Jets than you are. Is it realy that tough as an adult to come onto a messageboard and simply say to someone else who was right "you know, you were right, you called it all along."....??

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Neal, you are the smartest guy on this board. No one realizes it except you and me. That is not sarcasm. Your comments are mostly right on about the Pats.

You have been banned umpteen times. That also is not sarcasm.

I actually come onto this board and look for your postings about the games (not so much the back and forth with the other posters). I went away for a week, and havent seen you the past week on this board. I didnt know you changed your name again.

How is that sarcasm?  I offered kudos to you, as we agreed (however I forgot when I was away)and have bantered back and forth on your comments as Rocky. I simply did not know Rocky was now you.

For the umpteenth time, I am not a Jets fan, I only call out the obvious if someone (including you) goes over board.

I also reserve the right to criticize and commend any decisions by BB, that is what this board is for. I feel I am 99% of the time very, very positive on BB, as I should be, I simply dont like his signings in free agency, while others dont like his drafting (which I think is pretty much league average)

Dont be so uptight that you cant recognize a compliment

[/QUOTE]

Come on, dude. That was total sarcasm.  Now you're going to insult my intelligence, backpedaling, claiming that wasn't?  I'm a "genius" because, I, like MANY NFL fans knew NE would bludgeon the Jets on Thanksgiving night?  Maybe this just shows how irrational you are overly-praising the Jets?   The fact that you're sarcastically calling me a genius because I called you out with your premise that the game would be close, is ridiculous.

You claim you call me out as a Jets basher, but what have I been wrong about with my analysis with them? Pretty much nothing. 

There are many intelligent fans here. That number is waning, but hey, I still enjoy reading many people's comments after filtering through the trollish rubbish.

But, no one here is the smartest, etc.  It's not a competition. All I've asked for a while here now is for a bit of respect and to not be harrassed and mocked.

Ironic the ones who do that still can't admit they've been wrong this whole time.

As I said in the other thread about Welker's replacement, I give you credit for at least taking the bet which you offered up anyway.  At least you put your money where your mouth was, as foolish as it was.

In all seriousness, I have no idea why you are still so forgiving of the Jets horrendous flaws and hammer NE's minor ones.

[/QUOTE]

I dont think I have called you out as a Jet basher, in fact quite the opposite. I have called you out as a Jet lover. You seem to be the leader on Jet postings and minutia on a Pats board. As I commented before, the week of the game, and the week after the game, it is understandable, but every week is too much....

Like I said, your skin is too thick from your daily battles with others. I wasnt being sarcastic, it was a compliment.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I liked neal page.  The thread about Boston garden last week was one the best on this board imo.  thanks to Neal page for those observations and videos. 

While we're on the subject , why don't babe and Neal just shake hands and appreciate the opposing banter... Maybe without the name calling.

Save that for jints and jets trolls.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Apparently you have not kept a close eye on the Adderall PED thread!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What did rusty get banned for this time? Was it because he said Brady needed to stop smoking crack after he threw his interception on Sunday?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did rusty get banned for this time? Was it because he said Brady needed to stop smoking crack after he threw his interception on Sunday?

[/QUOTE]

I was so happy to see that INT last Sunday.  TFB got that out of his system in order to go on another INT less streak!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A thread on which you were bludgeoned on because you could't tell us why brand name amphetamines were classified as PEDs and why non-brand name ampthetamines like cocaine, crack, etc, while also banned, are not.  This is all while I told you why. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

LMAO at me getting Bludgeoned!  Your initial argument was that Adderall and Weed aren't PED's.  Once you got owned on that argument you shifted your argument to the garbage you stated above.  What does it matter about brand names/non brand names?  I couldn't care less about brand names!  A PED is A PED regardless to how it is revered to... brand name, street name, whatever!! Cocain and crack are illegal, there is no perscription for it so I am pretty sure it is covered under illegal drugs so no need to mention them as a PED.  THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!! Get it!?!?!?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked neal page.  The thread about Boston garden last week was one the best on this board imo.  thanks to Neal page for those observations and videos. 

While we're on the subject , why don't babe and Neal just shake hands and appreciate the opposing banter... Maybe without the name calling.

Save that for jints and jets trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Just have him take my bet in this Houston game or concede he's been wrong on the elephant ini the room debates for the last 18 months.

All I want is one Washer to take my bet. Just one. Whether it be Babe, Hurlie, Pezzie or whomever.  I don't need to call names, I just want one of them to stand up behind their obnoxious behavior and premise here, v.s. dodging the facts.

RKarp at least manned up when challenged.  They have not.

[/QUOTE]

What is the proposed bet...?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think you all should get in a boxing ring and settle this once and for all.  Really, please do. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think he does know his football and I tend to agree with most of what he says but I think Brady is a top 3 QB all time and a big reason why the Patriots are where they are, Chung isn't very good and Dowling was a wasted draft pick IMO.  Rusty is a die hard Patriots fan but goes overboard with the arguments. I think he called me a Jets troll after one of my first posts with this handle lol. That said, he's okay by me and I've got no problem with him.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey did you also see the one he threw into the arms of #78 that would have been run back for a pick 6 but was dropped? You must enjoy him telegraphing his passes. He does that this Week vs Watt and that front line, you can kiss the game goodbye, Hurlie pinkie.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he will be playing against a GOOD defense...good defenses can make a quarterback pay.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

you may or not know, Neal and I had a bet on the Thankgiving day game between the Pats and Jets. While I put my money and heart on the Pats that night, I also made a just in case bet with Neal that if the Jets pulled the upset, Neal would disappear for 2 weeks.  Happy that the Pats won, I had to disappear for 1 week as I lost the bet, and I have to offer kudos to Neal for his genius.For all of you who did not know, Neal is the man. The smartest football mind on BDC.Unfortunately, NEal has been banned for the umpteenth time, so look for his comments under another name. I think today he is Rocky Sully.

If the terms of the bet were that the loser had to 1) leave the board for a set period of time, 2) post a thread acknowledging the result of the wager, and 3) deliberately overstate things for the apparent purpose of ridiculing the winner and diminishing his moment of triumph, then IMO you abided by all the terms of the bet

Especially number 3, although something tells me you added that as a bonus feature on your own

You even got his new screen name wrong. Or was that part of the bet too?:) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he does know his football and I tend to agree with most of what he says but I think Brady is a top 3 QB all time and a big reason why the Patriots are where they are, Chung isn't very good and Dowling was a wasted draft pick IMO.  Rusty is a die hard Patriots fan but goes overboard with the arguments. I think he called me a Jets troll after one of my first posts with this handle lol. That said, he's okay by me and I've got no problem with him.

[/QUOTE]

I never called you anything of the sort. You used to have a different board name and had the avatar with the guy walking down the street with the big forearms. People mocked you for that and I stood up for you asking why it mattered what your avatar was.

I don't go overboard with my arguments at all. I come in with well sourced premises/opinions, then people I've apparently in embarrassed at other times, who can't admit they're opinion was off, follow me around constantly, to the point I need to defend myself when I shouldn't have to.

They're no different than Phat Rex.  They just can't take it that someone did more homework to dispel their own original analysis that was incorrect or off.

[/QUOTE]

1. Dude you said I was a jets fan but it's all good. I said that Ridley was a wasted draft pick because they had just picked Vareen, I though they needed to focus on other areas. I was wrong about that big time and said it here after seeing Ridley play. That's when you had the burger king guy. It didn't bother me at all. As far as going overboard , I should rephrase that . I dont have a problem with it, it's a few of the other poster who get bent out of shape. I said you're a good fan and you know football. I like reading your posts. It's all good.