In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I liked neal page.  The thread about Boston garden last week was one the best on this board imo.  thanks to Neal page for those observations and videos. 

While we're on the subject , why don't babe and Neal just shake hands and appreciate the opposing banter... Maybe without the name calling.

Save that for jints and jets trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Just have him take my bet in this Houston game or concede he's been wrong on the elephant ini the room debates for the last 18 months.

All I want is one Washer to take my bet. Just one. Whether it be Babe, Hurlie, Pezzie or whomever.  I don't need to call names, I just want one of them to stand up behind their obnoxious behavior and premise here, v.s. dodging the facts.

RKarp at least manned up when challenged.  They have not.

[/QUOTE]

What is the proposed bet...?

[/QUOTE]

Well, my premise centers around the idea that our finesse, shotgun spread base, like we saw last week is a proven failure against good or great Ds.

I specifically challenged the insufferable Ballwashers to a bet to end the board problems so they could back up their own premises of the finesse base being just fine and not relevant as to why this team has lost more games than they should have since 2005, in particular in the postseason where those good or great Ds are.

So, obviously, Houston and SF have good or great Ds. As everyone knows, I use the 40 pass attempt barometer as the benchmark metric for when this becomes a problem for this team and why we really lose games we should win. Hilariously, last week, Brady had 40 pass attempts. LMAO

The bet is if Brady throws over 40 times and we lose, I win. If he throws over 40 times and we win, they win.

The terms are negotiable. The fact is, whether it's the insufferable and belligerent Babe, Pezzy or Mt Hurl, not of them has taken it. I know why. You know why. They're meek, feeble people and completely disingenuous, all because they can't admit they've been proven wrong this whole time.  They'd rather another playoff debacle or a SB loss with Brady throwing 40 times+ and then wondering why we lost. lol

If they were so sure in their own premise, why not take my simple wager?

[/QUOTE]

Why don't we just keep all bets simple? If our defense can hold Houston to 17 points and our offense can't score more than that...I'll let you blame it all on Brady. Sound Fair?

i don't think anyone is saying Brady throwing 40 plus times a game is a good thing for this Offense or any other offense. Chances are if we are throwing that much we are losing or they are stopping our running game consistently.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think he does know his football and I tend to agree with most of what he says but I think Brady is a top 3 QB all time and a big reason why the Patriots are where they are, Chung isn't very good and Dowling was a wasted draft pick IMO.  Rusty is a die hard Patriots fan but goes overboard with the arguments. I think he called me a Jets troll after one of my first posts with this handle lol. That said, he's okay by me and I've got no problem with him.

[/QUOTE]

I never called you anything of the sort. You used to have a different board name and had the avatar with the guy walking down the street with the big forearms. People mocked you for that and I stood up for you asking why it mattered what your avatar was.

I don't go overboard with my arguments at all. I come in with well sourced premises/opinions, then people I've apparently in embarrassed at other times, who can't admit they're opinion was off, follow me around constantly, to the point I need to defend myself when I shouldn't have to.

They're no different than Phat Rex.  They just can't take it that someone did more homework to dispel their own original analysis that was incorrect or off.

[/QUOTE]

1. Dude you said I was a jets fan but it's all good. I said that Ridley was a wasted draft pick because they had just picked Vareen, I though they needed to focus on other areas. I was wrong about that big time and said it here after seeing Ridley play. That's when you had the burger king guy. It didn't bother me at all. As far as going overboard , I should rephrase that . I dont have a problem with it, it's a few of the other poster who get bent out of shape. I said you're a good fan and you know football. I like reading your posts. It's all good.

[/QUOTE]

I don't it was me. If I know what your previous board handle was, knowing who you were, why would I call you a Jets fan? Are you not the same guy I suggested above with the avatar?

[/QUOTE]

I had another handle for a couple of weeks that disappeared somehow. I didn't do anything to get banned but who knows. The topic was about the Colts wasting a draft pick on I think an offensive lineman who wouldn't be able to play. Here I come with a brand new handle apatriot the Patriots wasted a pick as well, their 3rd round pick Ridley. I probably did look like a Jets troll at the time. Either way I was wrong about Ridley and said so. I lost my handle shortly after that. Like I said, I have no problem with it at all. I thought it was kind of funny in that I can't stand the jets. It's cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think he does know his football and I tend to agree with most of what he says but I think Brady is a top 3 QB all time and a big reason why the Patriots are where they are, Chung isn't very good and Dowling was a wasted draft pick IMO.  Rusty is a die hard Patriots fan but goes overboard with the arguments. I think he called me a Jets troll after one of my first posts with this handle lol. That said, he's okay by me and I've got no problem with him.

[/QUOTE]

I never called you anything of the sort. You used to have a different board name and had the avatar with the guy walking down the street with the big forearms. People mocked you for that and I stood up for you asking why it mattered what your avatar was.

I don't go overboard with my arguments at all. I come in with well sourced premises/opinions, then people I've apparently in embarrassed at other times, who can't admit they're opinion was off, follow me around constantly, to the point I need to defend myself when I shouldn't have to.

They're no different than Phat Rex.  They just can't take it that someone did more homework to dispel their own original analysis that was incorrect or off.

[/QUOTE]

1. Dude you said I was a jets fan but it's all good. I said that Ridley was a wasted draft pick because they had just picked Vareen, I though they needed to focus on other areas. I was wrong about that big time and said it here after seeing Ridley play. That's when you had the burger king guy. It didn't bother me at all. As far as going overboard , I should rephrase that . I dont have a problem with it, it's a few of the other poster who get bent out of shape. I said you're a good fan and you know football. I like reading your posts. It's all good.

[/QUOTE]

I don't it was me. If I know what your previous board handle was, knowing who you were, why would I call you a Jets fan? Are you not the same guy I suggested above with the avatar?

[/QUOTE]

No , I'm not the dude with the forearms. I know who your talking about but it wasn't me. I didn't have an avatar at all. I think my handle was kjman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No, he didn't. He was supposed to come in and start a thread saying he lost and he was wrong about the Jets.  He's now only doing that.  I highly doubt he left for Brazil Thanksgiving night or early Friday morning.Hence, why I had to confront him on following through on completing all aspects of the bet.

I'm just kidding around. He is obviously mocking you, calling you the "smartest football mind" on the board etc

At least he posted the thread though albeit late. Others might have welshed on doing that

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No , I'm not the dude with the forearms. I know who your talking about but it wasn't me. I didn't have an avatar at all. I think my handle was kjman.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm. You'e writing style is almost exactly the same.  Oh well. My mistake.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what his writing style is but I'd admit to it if I was him. There were a few here that thought I was Rusty too. I had to take Babe's ip verification test to prove otherwise. My writing style isnt anything like yours but the fact that I'd agree with you often made some think I had to be an alternate handle of yours lol. 

Like I said, it's cool. I don't have any problems with any of the Pats fans here. This forum is good when compared to places like espn which is ridiculous. Even fans of other teams come here, I don't know why but they must like the forum and the people here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmm. You'e writing style is almost exactly the same.  Oh well. My mistake.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what his writing style is but I'd admit to it if I was him. There were a few here that thought I was Rusty too. I had to take Babe's ip verification test to prove otherwise. My writing style isnt anything like yours but the fact that I'd agree with you often made some think I had to be an alternate handle of yours lol. 

Like I said, it's cool. I don't have any problems with any of the Pats fans here. This forum is good when compared to places like espn which is ridiculous. Even fans of other teams come here, I don't know why but they must like the forum and the people here.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize I'm Rusty, correct?  Babe, Pezzy and others including this TomHab character think I use different board names, because they can't come to grips that MORE than just myself share a similar opinion.

They think it's impossible and that everyone should have man lust for every single thing Brady does, not holding him accountable for anything.  It's like his future of HOF bust in Canton absolves what he does on Sundays in the present day. I am not going to be that kind of a lame fan.

That's for pink hats.  That's like Yankee fans blind to the fact Jeter is a poor SS with no range and prone to errors simply because he's been great and going to the HOF. They're two different topics/discussions.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I know you're rusty and also know that you are not Glenn. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Just because a drug is illegal, doesn't make it a Performance Enhancing Drug. You just again went on record telling us weed is a PED. My god.   

[/QUOTE]

Dude, weed is a PED!!! 

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-08/fyi-why-cannabis-olympic-banned-substances-list

American judo competitor Nick Delpopolo was expelled from the Olympics for doping with cannabis. 

Cannabis is on the Prohibited List, a catalogue of banned drugs maintained by the World Anti-Doping Agency, or WADA

Cannabis is considered to be in violation of all three main disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration.

OWNED AGAIN!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh my god.  Explain to us how being stoned on weed helps you from a physical or mental perspective.

This should be hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

Can you not read??? Take a minute and read the article I posted a link to and even took the time to post the part that explains it. 

--------------

Cannabis is considered to be in violation of all three main disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration.

--------------

This was the Olympics... I guess they are wrong and you are right????  Bwahahahaha, you are an idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The bet is if Brady throws over 40 times and we lose, I win. If he throws over 40 times and we win, they win.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody's taking your bet junior; because it's stupid.

Of course Brady throws more when the run isn't working. Even school kids understand this concept. But not YOU. LMAO@U

Of course, there are numerous examples of them winning with Brady throwing 40+ times.

Instead, you take my bet. Find me a loss where Brady threw 40+ times and the backs were getting 4.5 ypc or better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is why you are deficient, for the most part.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I liked neal page.  The thread about Boston garden last week was one the best on this board imo.  thanks to Neal page for those observations and videos. 

While we're on the subject , why don't babe and Neal just shake hands and appreciate the opposing banter... Maybe without the name calling.

Save that for jints and jets trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Just have him take my bet in this Houston game or concede he's been wrong on the elephant ini the room debates for the last 18 months.

All I want is one Washer to take my bet. Just one. Whether it be Babe, Hurlie, Pezzie or whomever.  I don't need to call names, I just want one of them to stand up behind their obnoxious behavior and premise here, v.s. dodging the facts.

RKarp at least manned up when challenged.  They have not.

[/QUOTE]

What is the proposed bet...?

[/QUOTE]

Well, my premise centers around the idea that our finesse, shotgun spread base, like we saw last week is a proven failure against good or great Ds.

I specifically challenged the insufferable Ballwashers to a bet to end the board problems so they could back up their own premises of the finesse base being just fine and not relevant as to why this team has lost more games than they should have since 2005, in particular in the postseason where those good or great Ds are.

So, obviously, Houston and SF have good or great Ds. As everyone knows, I use the 40 pass attempt barometer as the benchmark metric for when this becomes a problem for this team and why we really lose games we should win. Hilariously, last week, Brady had 40 pass attempts. LMAO

The terms are negotiable. The fact is, whether it's the insufferable and belligerent Babe, Pezzy or Mt Hurl, not of them has taken it. I know why. You know why. They're meek, feeble people and completely disingenuous, all because they can't admit they've been proven wrong this whole time.  They'd rather another playoff debacle or a SB loss with Brady throwing 40 times+ and then wondering why we lost. lol

If they were so sure in their own premise, why not take my simple wager?

[/QUOTE]

Why don't we just keep all bets simple? If our defense can hold Houston to 17 points and our offense can't score more than that...I'll let you blame it all on Brady. Sound Fair?

i don't think anyone is saying Brady throwing 40 plus times a game is a good thing for this Offense or any other offense. Chances are if we are throwing that much we are losing or they are stopping our running game consistently.

[/QUOTE]

But, you accept it and act like it doesn't matter. I have plastered many box scores up on here to show games where it DOES matter. You also see no connection with it and how it puts additional pressure on our D.

In all the games this team has blown since 2007 in particular, where he's passed 40+ times, WE HAVE HAD LEADS. It's not like we're talking about games where it was a shootout or he had to pass because the team was way behind.  The offense puts itself in the precarious positions.

That's unacceptable. Literally, 5 or less running plays vs 5 passing plays in place of those shoulda been running plays, would have possibly been enough to run the clock out or win those games.  That's how small the differential is. That's why the 35 and under pass attempt barometer is actually the preferred number.  Anything past 35, is where Brady gets worse, and past 40, 99% of the time turns into a loss.

You and your buddies have run down every single excuse in the excuse Rolodex, usually blaming the RBs for not being good enough or any other non-superstar on the offense not being a future HOF to help Brady out more.

All of that has been to not face the actual reality and that is our team is WORSE when Brady throws 40+ times. Once he gets past 35 pass attempts, his QB rating gets WORSE (against good or great Ds).

[/QUOTE]

Lol!! Yeah if only it were that simple - we just run the ball 5 more times again and all of a sudden our safeties learn to space properly and our corners start turning their heads around for the ball!

It makes me laugh that a football expert like yourself hasn't figured out what makes a good defense yet. I'm certain that if Belichick himself came over to your house and showed you the blown coverages, or pointed out to you the pedestrian pass rushers...you'd still tell him that if he only ran the ball five more times a game...that would all magically go away. LMAO. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I think he does know his football and I tend to agree with most of what he saysbut I think Brady is a top 3 QB all time and a big reason why the Patriots are where they are,"

So you like arguing with someone who considers you a Washer? You agree with most of what he says except you have a fundamental disagreement with him about Brady that is basically core to how you see the team versus how he sees the team? That's not a minor quibble. That's like saying "We agree about the punter and the kicker so we're mostly good." C'mon. 

Football knowledge is great and Rusty has plenty of it but football knowledge is not in such scarce supply that it's worth putting up with demeaning name calling to get it. And do you really enjoy arguing with someone who has come to a decision on every level and is only here to tear down your positions and/or hold up those groupies who agree with his stances? Oh yeah that's really fun. To get yourself banned in a forum as loosely moderated as this one has become, even when you're a fan of the team, tells you all you need to know.

That said Neal was right about the Jets, absolutely right. For the record I was wrong.  rkarp I think it's embarassing you played both sides of that bet, at some point you may want to develop real conviction and bet only along those lines instead of hitting all the angles. But props to you for honoring the terms and welcome back in time for a very big game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

neal page is rusty

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm an idiot because I know how embarrassingly preposterous it is to claim that weed is a PED?   I am pretty sure no Olympian isn't getting a performance advantage after smoking weed. Yep. Just checked, there is no advantage. 

But, have you explained to us why YOU think it should be a PED?  That's really what we're looking for here. Why YOU think it's a PED.

LMAO

Anyone claiming weed is a PED, even the dopey dopes on the Olympic board, are MORONS. Effing MORONS.

You seem to struggle with the idea of politics, money and power.  NEWSFLASH FOR MORONS: Weed is a "PED" so they don't have to split hairs between dealing with countries who have it legalized and those who don't. It's easier to simply ban it.

Jesus Christ.

Ever wonder why things are the way they are? Just because some lobby puts up a bunch of cash to make a law doesn't mean it makes sense. It's why our gov't is so screwed up, dummy.

[/QUOTE]