Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, as if that is tied to why our D blew leads in the SBs we won!  Good thing we actually ran it in those SBs because MAYBE, just maybe we don't win them after our D blew leads in all 3 SBs.

Do you think we win the SB if Jon Kasay doesn't kick it out bounds, and Smith doesn't get 26 carries?

LOL!

Keep it up, Corky!

[/QUOTE]

SO dense.

Let's see if this can penetrate that concrete between your ears.

2001 SB - RBs = 5.1 ypc, Brady throws 27 times.

2003 SB - RBs = 3.9 ypc, Brady throws 47 times.

2004 SB - RBs = 4.2 ypc, Brady throws 33 times.

2007 SB - RBs = 2.8 ypc, Brady throws 48 times.

2011 SB -  RBs = 3.6 ypc, Brady throws 43  times.

Get  it yet junior? The better they ran the ball, the less Brady had  to throw. This is about as basic as it gets. If you can't figure this out, you know NOTHING about the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Football knowledge is great and Rusty has plenty of it

[/QUOTE]

Give me an example of this.

You mean like saying Meriweather was the 2nd best safety in the AFC? Or that Matt Cassel was a good QB? Or that BJGE should be our featured back? Or that Edelman can replace Welker? Or a host of other similar displays of "football knowledge"?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean like saying Meriweather was the 2nd best safety in the AFC? Or that Matt Cassel was a good QB? Or that BJGE should be our featured back? Or that Edelman can replace Welker? Or a host of other similar displays of "football knowledge"?

[/QUOTE]

dont forget mccourty is better than revis babe

[/QUOTE]

The list of absurd spin from Rusty that even school kids wouldn't be foolish enough to claim is as long as your arm. 

He is without a doubt, the worst football mind I have ever encountered.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's what's funny about you two trolls' exchanges. Everyone else here knows what you just typed are all lies. I never said one of those things. Changing one word like a sneak to lie and try to make me look bad, is all over. You've been exposed as a liar, Babe.

The fact that GuntyFan aligns with you MAKES YOU look way worse than me.

Truth.

[/QUOTE]

Junior junior junior, why are you backpedaling (aka lying) from your outlandish claims now that they have been exposed as absurd?

We have a plethora of posters that bear witness to your depraved spin. We can't all be wrong.

You live in a dreamworld. A dreamworld where "everybody" agrees with you, when actually nobody agrees with your demented spin. A few might agree with a specific wrong headed part of your rantings, but none buy into the whole wretched mess.

I told you Cassel was nothing more than a decent NFL backup during last year's training camp. You insisted his 2010 season wasn't an aberration and he was the real deal. Then he stank the league out for two years running. You cried about Weis being gone for your excuse. Man up and admit you just don't know this game.

I told you Benny was a good backup but not a good starter. You cried about turf toe to explain his 3.7 ypc last year and this year you are complaining about the Bungles O-line to explain his 3.9 ypc. Face it junior, you're wrong just about every time.

You cried from the rooftops that BB had completed his rebuild of the D during training camp last season. He then went out and signed a bevy of defensive guys and following that spent virtually his whole last draft on defense. WRONG again junior.

And the list goes on and on and on. Maybe some others would like to chime in and recount some other of your multitude of imbecilic blunders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's what's funny about you two trolls' exchanges. Everyone else here knows what you just typed are all lies. I never said one of those things. Changing one word like a sneak to lie and try to make me look bad, is all over. You've been exposed as a liar, Babe.

The fact that GuntyFan aligns with you MAKES YOU look way worse than me.

Truth.

[/QUOTE]

Fact is you've said all those things and much much more. I can include the defense of Ocho Cinco...you blamed his failure here on Brady. You wanted to trade Brady after he threw an interception against the Arizona. You were in love with Maroney!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

No. What you have is a group of board bullies who all have aligned to exact revenge on me

[/QUOTE]

Poor junior.   sniff sniff

You call people Jeffery Dahlmer for defending the greatest player the Pats ever had from your attacks.... you called other people "irrationals" for saying the 31st rated defense was not a great rebuild...... you've been banned more times than any 8 other posters combined.

And you have the gall to call other people board bullies?

This sums your insanity up quite nicely.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

But, yeah, I would have LOVED to have seen Ocho targeted in SB 46, because it would have meant playaction, more running from BJGE and you know, A SUPER BOWL VICTORY?

God forbid we actually do the RIGHT THING to win a SB!  LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Would you have liked to see......

How about.... a defensive stop at the endgame?  !!!!!

You are as hopeless as they come.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked neal page.  The thread about Boston garden last week was one the best on this board imo.  thanks to Neal page for those observations and videos. 

While we're on the subject , why don't babe and Neal just shake hands and appreciate the opposing banter... Maybe without the name calling.

Save that for jints and jets trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Just have him take my bet in this Houston game or concede he's been wrong on the elephant ini the room debates for the last 18 months.

All I want is one Washer to take my bet. Just one. Whether it be Babe, Hurlie, Pezzie or whomever.  I don't need to call names, I just want one of them to stand up behind their obnoxious behavior and premise here, v.s. dodging the facts.

RKarp at least manned up when challenged.  They have not.

[/QUOTE]

What is the proposed bet...?

[/QUOTE]

Well, my premise centers around the idea that our finesse, shotgun spread base, like we saw last week is a proven failure against good or great Ds.

I specifically challenged the insufferable Ballwashers to a bet to end the board problems so they could back up their own premises of the finesse base being just fine and not relevant as to why this team has lost more games than they should have since 2005, in particular in the postseason where those good or great Ds are.

So, obviously, Houston and SF have good or great Ds. As everyone knows, I use the 40 pass attempt barometer as the benchmark metric for when this becomes a problem for this team and why we really lose games we should win. Hilariously, last week, Brady had 40 pass attempts. LMAO

The bet is if Brady throws over 40 times and we lose, I win. If he throws over 40 times and we win, they win.

The terms are negotiable. The fact is, whether it's the insufferable and belligerent Babe, Pezzy or Mt Hurl, not of them has taken it. I know why. You know why. They're meek, feeble people and completely disingenuous, all because they can't admit they've been proven wrong this whole time.  They'd rather another playoff debacle or a SB loss with Brady throwing 40 times+ and then wondering why we lost. lol

If they were so sure in their own premise, why not take my simple wager?

[/QUOTE]

I think your wager is tricky.  Since high throwing attempts occur 'because' you lost, rather than be why you lost.  Like if you go against a team that stops your running game, you end up losing and throwing to try and catch up.

Last week was an aberration to your theory since they won throwing , but it was the running game that won the game in the 4th qtr.

This game was satisfying in in the way that pats won games in sb years...  Hang around and win in the end with better execution in the 4th . 

I don't  like the spread formation too much either.  it used to be defenses were afraid of it.  Now it's so played that there is more film to dissect the tendencies, plus there is no back to pose a run threat.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Stop saying "endgame".  It's not a good word choice.

[/QUOTE]

Only you and your Brady bashing ally doggydoo have ever voiced a complaint about the term. It is perfectly appropriate to use it when describing the last few minutes of a close game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No. What you have is a group of board bullies who all have aligned to exact revenge on me

[/QUOTE]

Poor junior.   sniff sniff

You call people Jeffery Dahlmer for defending the greatest player the Pats ever had from your attacks.... you called other people "irrationals" for saying the 31st rated defense was not a great rebuild...... you've been banned more times than any 8 other posters combined.

And you have the gall to call other people board bullies?

This sums your insanity up quite nicely.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right. I'm insane because I don't enjoy Brady playing WORSE in the postseason vs the regular season. That makes sense.

2005-2011 Postseasons:

27 TDs, 17 INTs

2001-2004 Postseasons:

11 TDs, 3 INTs

One is a less than 2:1 ratio (postseasons since 2005) and the other is an almost 4:1 ratio (postseasons from 2001 - 2004). In my world, I prefer the latter, while you prefer the former.  Talk about insane. As a Pats fan you prefer the worse situation.

LMAO

Brett Favre is overrated becausehe had an awful career TD/INT ratio. Same with John Elway. Overrated. They did more thing to help lose games for their respective teams than win them.  They had to be surrounded by loaded talent to win a SB. 

Truth hurts. Since 2005, Brady has channeled more so those kinds of HOF QBs than what he used to do channeling Montana and Otto Graham.

These are flat out, undisputable facts and truths.

[/QUOTE]

We've been over this junior.

You're simply taking a 3 year sample that just happens to have his 5 TD 0 INT 2004 playoffs in it.

His ratio for only 2001 and 2003 is the about 2:1 you complain about.

If you plug his 2004 5:0 performance into other 2 year samples the ratio shoots right up. For example: take 2011, 2010 and 2004 and he gets a 3:1 ratio.

Exposed and busted again junior. But I must admit, you never get sick of being throttled on the facts.

BTW, in the "Tuck" game he threw 52 times with zero TDs and one INT, but you don't complain about that. LMAO@U

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stop saying "endgame".  It's not a good word choice.

[/QUOTE]

Only you and your Brady bashing ally doggydoo have ever voiced a complaint about the term. It is perfectly appropriate to use it when describing the last few minutes of a close game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame

[/QUOTE]

Stop saying it, I said.  It's stunning you're 60+ years old. 

[/QUOTE]

It's stunning that you're over 10 years old.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

My bet offer is more about seeing which one of these slimy turd Ballwashers has the decency to simply back their own premises.

[/QUOTE]

Is this another example of you being "bullied" junior? LMAO@U

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

What you have is a group of board bullies who all have aligned to exact revenge on me...

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, YOU are the LONE board bully. YOU have been banned more than ANYONE possibly in the history of message boards, yet you can't figure it out that YOU are the problem. You think anyone you disagree with or who disagrees with you is a call to battle. You come here to fight with people you see as irrationals. You must "expose" them and are thrilled with yourself when you "win"

This is not a place to fight. It's a place to exchange thoughts, debate things etc. It is NOT a WAR. You are not the KING, even though you used the avatar for so long. You will be banned again soon as you begin to unwind again. Although this incarnation of yourself seems a little bit better, you surely will unwind and become unhinged... again.

PS: If you are SUCH an amazing wealth of knowledge, evaluator of talent, and the man with all the answers to winning every game against great defenses, then WHY aren't you a head coach in this league. Stop telling everyone how great you are and SHOW us. Send out your resume to the teams, get yourself into the Hall of Fame.