PATFG MadeFantasy
    POSMoveKickerOppStatusMade0-1920-2930-3940-4950+Points
    K   @GB 29 - 8 8 6 7 130.00
         TacklesTurnoverScoreRetPointsFantasy
    POSMoveDefense TeamOppStatusSackIntFum RecSafTDTDPts AllowPoints
    DEF  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Auto draft on NFL.com

I just did a test with auto draft on Nfl.com to see what type of team it would give me just in case I have to use it in the Sunday brunch 2 league.  I guess it is not too bad.  I am going to do my best to be there live but since I just got picked up for a better position, I might be starting my training. Thought I better have a back up plan. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Kickers get big points, maybe think about drafting one in the 1st or 2nd round.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Kickers get big points, maybe think about drafting one in the 1st or 2nd round.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Defenses are a big part of fantasy football too.  You just might want to think about taking a defense in the 1st or 2nd round too.  Maybe Kicker with your 1st pick, defense with your 2nd pick.  That would be a start to an awesome team.  Guaranteed you would get the top kicker and top defense if you go that way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Defenses are a big part of fantasy football too.  You just might want to think about taking a defense in the 1st or 2nd round too.  Maybe Kicker with your 1st pick, defense with your 2nd pick.  That would be a start to an awesome team.  Guaranteed you would get the top kicker and top defense if you go that way.

Don't forget how important your b/u QB is, you only use him once a season! Yikes TB12 you are really teaching the newbies well....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Is there an option to do a mock draft, but using your own autodraft order and strategy?  When I go into a mock and set it to autopick, it reverts to the standard order, not the one I set myself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to aytee's comment:

Is there an option to do a mock draft, but using your own autodraft order and strategy?  When I go into a mock and set it to autopick, it reverts to the standard order, not the one I set myself.

Dunno, I just did a real draft with my auto draft list... it still is not perfect would rather do my own picking. I play about 5 ff teams a year. So this is just for fun league but each one I learn something from.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Drafted my other league last night. We had a guy take the Pathers in the 6th, and then defences in the 13th, 14th, and 15th!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Your receiver group is outstanding. The rest of your team, meh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

6 recievers, but only two starting rbs and no real backups.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

How did you initiate the autotest? I've seen the 'mock' feature, but with no way to import my pre-rankings, it's basically useless, unless I want to rewrite them just for each mock. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Dunno, I just did a real draft with my auto draft list... it still is not perfect would rather do my own picking. I play about 5 ff teams a year. So this is just for fun league but each one I learn something from.

Haha, ok thanks.  I'll keep looking around.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Z, I think this is what csylvia did: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/autopickcreate, but that creates an actual team using autopick, not just a mock.  I'm wondering the same thing as you...