Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy..

Great article: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?id=5133084

My favorite quotes

"It's a sad day," one veteran player told ESPNNewYork.com on Saturday, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "I'm not sure if I'm going to recognize our team anymore."

Another veteran said:

"We're like one-year mercenaries, going for broke," another player said. "You're messing with something a lot of teams wish they had -- chemistry."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy..:
    Jets fans showing their true colors with the chant of............ "Feed your kids! Feed your kids! Feed your kids!'' -- A brief, but audible chant heard by profootballtalk's Mike Florio during the fourth round of the NFL Draft at Radio City Saturday as new Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie appeared in the hall. Cromartie has seven children by five (or six, depending on which report you believe) women.
    Posted by Rocky

LOL. Actually he has eight, the newest Cromartie was born last week..
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=56033

He's only 25?!??!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I'm not sold on the Jets this year. I think they hurt themselves in the running game and Cromartie has issues with chemistry (except in bedding women it seems) and he gives up a lot of HR's and people seem to think Sancheeze is going to be better this year but most QB's have a sophmore slump. I think he is in for a tougher season this year. LT isn't the answer and if they expect anything other then a very good short yardage back and red zone threat they are in trouble. He is not the work horse they got rid of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

If you clck on the link I posted and scroll down a bit you'll see who the Jets fans wanted Rex to take in the draft...kinda funny..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Once again Jets fans with the help of the drooling NY based media have awarded the Jets the Lombardi Trophy before training camp opens. Here in upstate NY Bills and Giants fans are busy switching license plate frames and buying hats and jerseys. In the 20 years I've lived up here I've known 2 Jets fans. All of a sudden they're everywhere. If I hear one more time about how the Jets were 1 TD from the Super Bowl last year ( I'm still trying to figure out how ) I'll die laughing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

reise posted that adalius has been cut!!! maybe that will cheer the jests up!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

and it begins...

Hopefully they'll start the season on a losing streak and then thing will really start to fall apart Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

if the jets start off like 1-3 or somewhere around there...i imagine the heads will start to roll around that coaching staff...or at least be put on the chopping block

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Cannot wait until LT starts whining for carries around the same time Cromartie announces he missed child support payments, while Santonio finds some way to get arrested again...This is a team of big egos, over the hill talent, and way overhyped production.  The best part of this all, will be seeing ESPN back-peddle on these guys faster than Deion in his prime

Anybody else think trading Leon Washington was an AWFUL idea?  He was a nightmare in space and on kickoff returns Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Lots of activity, lots of noise coming from the Jets and their fans.  Rex had better be ready because the rest of the league will be ready for him.  They're welcome to Cromartie, they'te welcome to Holmes.  We'll see how that 'rejuvenated' Jets O-line holds up; we'll see how Sanchez looks now that there's a year of film on him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Cannot wait until LT starts whining for carries around the same time Cromartie announces he missed child support payments, while Santonio finds some way to get arrested again...This is a team of big egos, over the hill talent, and way overhyped production.  The best part of this all, will be seeing ESPN back-peddle on these guys faster than Deion in his prime Anybody else think trading Leon Washington was an AWFUL idea?  He was a nightmare in space and on kickoff returns 
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

I think that may have been their best move. That injury looked gruesome and many say it's a potential career-ender. Either way, I'm glad to see him out of the division.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

I think whether the Jets are good next season or not depends mostly on how Sanchez plays.  He may play better and may not.  Matt Ryan, who was great in his first season, did not play as well last season.  He had the sophmore slump for sure.  Sanchez could have a similar fate next season.  We'll see.  Also, how will the locker room dynamic hold up when they lose games?  I'm glad they traded Leon Washinton.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I guess there are two problems with when I posted this last night:
    (1) I don't have a cute girl as my profile picture
    (2) People don't know what "alchemy" means

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJMcG. Show DJMcG's posts

No, just the lack of very cute girl was enough...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Posted by DJMcG

Yep.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Posted by DJMcG

hhahaha that says it all!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I guess there are two problems with when I posted this last night: (1) I don't have a cute girl as my profile picture (2) People don't know what "alchemy" means ... ( http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ac120173c-e98d-4ff4-a00e-d321469bfa75 )
    Posted by NickC1188

Did somebody change the definition of alchemy?

Are you suggesting Green New Jersey is founded on fake science?

What did I miss?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

In Response to Re: Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy.. : LOL. Actually he has eight, the newest Cromartie was born last week.. http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=56033 He's only 25?!??!
    Posted by KellieMB

Wow! the Jets fans are a bunch of r-tards! No intelligent banter on that board....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

What's the deal with all the alchemy talk? Did we draft some chemists or something? Where did that come from?

Here are some of the intelligent quotes from http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=56197

"Agree completely. After Pioli left, Belichick has been sh!t scared to make a pick." - Self explanatory. They are claiming that the Pats haven't drafted well since Pioli left.

"i think they are set with Wilfork, pryor and brace." - No mention of either Warren or Wright. When did Pryor and Brace become full time starters?

"I think we own our division this year." - Wow, they are going to own the division? Aren't the Pats the division champs? Didn't the Pats get stronger in the offseason too?

"The Pats needed a good draft to catch up to us." - see above

"Wheatley- should be a solid corner(not there yet)" -ok...

Those are just some of the idiotic posts. I could keep going

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

magical, what did you expect though? fans have homer fans and are generally less knowledgable/more ignorant about the other players/teams within the division...

heck i bet even the bills are feeling pretty solid about their draft and as a phins fan...im happier than a pig rolling around around in my own excrement with the amound of front 7 depth we picked up...

so at this point in the year...all analysis is a complete wash and you just hope you picked up better players than your division did

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

magical, what did you expect though? fans have homer fans and are generally less knowledgable/more ignorant about the other players/teams within the division... heck i bet even the bills are feeling pretty solid about their draft and as a phins fan...im happier than a pig rolling around around in my own excrement with the amound of front 7 depth we picked up... so at this point in the year...all analysis is a complete wash and you just hope you picked up better players than your division did
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Please don't put us or yourself in the same group as Jets fans. They live in an alternate reality.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy.. : Please don't put us or yourself in the same group as Jets fans. They live in an alternate reality.
    Posted by KellieMB

haha...fair enough...my point is...at this point...everyone thinks they had a great draft unless they are self loathing football fan (rolls eyes at philly eagles fans)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

magical, what did you expect though? fans have homer fans and are generally less knowledgable/more ignorant about the other players/teams within the division... heck i bet even the bills are feeling pretty solid about their draft and as a phins fan...im happier than a pig rolling around around in my own excrement with the amound of front 7 depth we picked up... so at this point in the year...all analysis is a complete wash and you just hope you picked up better players than your division did
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Yeah, all teams have homers. I'm just shocked at how little they know about the Pats and that they have already won the superbowl. You'd think with the Pats being the division champs and seen as the king of the AFC East they would know a lot more about them. I'm all for being excited about the team you support, but they are bringing it to a different level.

Some of them think Wheatley is going to be a very good CB? They think Pryor and Brace are going to be the full time starters on our D-line this year? BB has had terrible drafts since Pioli left? I'm sorry, but you don't have to be a Patriots fan to know these players aren't going to be top starters. These are the same guys that say last years draft was the worst we've had in years. Don't pretend you know something about a team if you don't, you'll end up looking like a jack@$$ (not directed at you, just in general). That's what a lot of them look like right now. Way too giddy.

There are some sensible posts, but that's one in about 20 or so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Awww The Jets Players are Not Happy.. : Yeah, all teams have homers. I'm just shocked at how little they know about the Pats and that they have already won the superbowl. You'd think with the Pats being the division champs and seen as the king of the AFC East they would know a lot more about them. I'm all for being excited about the team you support, but they are bringing it to a different level. Some of them think Wheatley is going to be a very good CB? They think Pryor and Brace are going to be the full time starters on our D-line this year? BB has had terrible drafts since Pioli left? I'm sorry, but you don't have to be a Patriots fan to know these players aren't going to be top starters. These are the same guys that say last years draft was the worst we've had in years. Don't pretend you know something about a team if you don't, you'll end up looking like a jack@$$ (not directed at you, just in general). That's what a lot of them look like right now. Way too giddy. There are some sensible posts, but that's one in about 20 or so.
    Posted by magicalhobo

eh, its par for the course as far as im concerned

jets fans are always super obnoxious to the point they take pride in it...pats fans are only obnoxious when they are winning and then most of them are the bandwagoners anyways

obviously im not a pats fan and i dont think you guys had a spectacular draft this year(i liked last year's draft better)...but im not ready to say that oh this is the year of the phins or anything like that...for i know as long as brady is back there...ill never count the pats out

i just wish alot more people would be realistic...the percentages are there for a reason...if you are a 1st rounder...there is a 20% chance you will start a game for your team in your rookie year with the percentages dropping as the rounds do...its like they expect every 1st rounder to be a HOF'er and every other pick to play a sigficant role in their run to the super bowl and this thinking, i find this type of thinking to be as arrogant and short sighted as possible...hey oakland, how is Mcfadden working out