Babe's GRONK Tribute.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe's GRONK Tribute.

cancelled.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Babe's GRONK Tribute.

This is an awesome Post. Concise and well thought out. Not one mention of TB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I miss Benny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So my 7 year old daughter comes home from school yesterday and says, in a sad voice "dad we are not going to the Super Bowl because GRONK was hurt"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

So my 7 year old daughter comes home from school yesterday and says, in a sad voice "dad we are not going to the Super Bowl because GRONK was hurt"

Wise child. Good thing she hasn't heard Rusty's rant though. Of course she would probably bludgeon him since her football knowledge is vastly superior to his.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Easy, my friend... it was just a cute a anecdote... and kind of true... LOL

Injuries are part of the game, yes, a huge part of the NFL.

We have had very bad luck with them the past two postseasons

Gronk (superbowl 2011 + AFCCG2012)

Talib

It is not a 100% why we lost... but a big reason...

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

That's sad.

You shouldn't be teaching her to make excuses for getting beat at such a young age, but I guess that is the boston fans' way.

It's always, "so and so was hurt", "the refs' really did us in", "the other team got lucky", blah, blah, blah.

How about teaching her the truth, that the better team won and the patsies need to make improvements?

That's a better way to go through life than making excuses and no better time to teach them than early.