Back to Back plays to Aaron hernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Back to Back plays to Aaron hernandez

Personal Foul... Helmet to Helmet... BIG HIT, could have easily take him out of the game.

NEXT PLAY ? quick screen to #81 = Gator Arms = INT

Was Brady asking too much for a guy that got almos killed 50seg earlier?

Just saying... after a hit like that i would spect to take #81 out for at least 1 play

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Back to Back plays to Aaron hernandez

It's not like theres seventeen guys standing around that Brady can throw it to, there may be one guy open every play.  If he's not prepared to catch a ball if he's open then he should take himself out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not like theres seventeen guys standing around that Brady can throw it to, there may be one guy open every play.  If he's not prepared to catch a ball if he's open then he should take himself out.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, but that was a play designed especially for Hernandez... it was not a normal pass play with 3 - 4 - 5 routes... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

That play was clearly designed to go to Hernandez. I think you have to put more issue with McDaniels on calling that play. 

Stupid play nonetheless

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That play was clearly designed to go to Hernandez. I think you have to put more issue with McDaniels on calling that play. 

Stupid play nonetheless

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Meh.  All night it was going badly.  It seemed like one of those games where you just come out flat and don't play well.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personal Foul... Helmet to Helmet... BIG HIT, could have easily take him out of the game.

Just saying... after a hit like that i would spect to take #81 out for at least 1 play

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

[/QUOTE]

he should have been traken off the field and checked out. at the leaast allowed to get his wits back.  yo usaw what happened when they went toi him.

irresponsible not to take him out for at least a play to chek him out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

[/QUOTE]

he should have been traken off the field and checked out. at the leaast allowed to get his wits back.  yo usaw what happened when they went toi him.

[/QUOTE]

Agree

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree

[/QUOTE]

nice catch. i was thinking the saem thing watching the play.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Stupid play nonetheless

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct and I said the same thing when they called that play - the guy just got his clock cleaned and then they run something like that?? On one hand the guy is young and he just signed a huge contract, but come on - that was just dumb.  They were calling this guy soft on the radio today...based off what? One hit and the following play?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I wholeheartedley agree...i was amazed after Hernandez got blasted n looked out of sorts that they would go to him on the very next play...he should have been taken out for the next play!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Not a great call, but the guy is a football player right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I called josh out for that play calling on the game thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Old news. Josh is a dope.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stupid play nonetheless

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct and I said the same thing when they called that play - the guy just got his clock cleaned and then they run something like that?? On one hand the guy is young and he just signed a huge contract, but come on - that was just dumb.  They were calling this guy soft on the radio today...based off what? One hit and the following play?

[/QUOTE]

becasue they never played football never mind taken (or given) a hit like that; otherwise they wouldnt speak such rubbish

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Old news. Josh is a dope.

[/QUOTE]

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ditto, since preseason. got soem great passhng designs, not  a head coach and his picture of how ot run an offense opptimally shows he doesnt quite understand how to maximize an offense (and a pass game) by using effective run sequnecing , and threat of it)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ditto, since preseason. got soem great passhng designs, not  a head coach and his picture of how ot run an offense opptimally shows he doesnt quite understand how to maximize an offense (and a pass game) by using effective run sequnecing , and threat of it)

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I cannot believe there is buzz about him getting another head coaching job in the NFL, but at least it would get him off the Patriots sideline. I still think he is part of the problem not the solution.