Bad Joke?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Bad Joke?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/13/belichick-says-mayo-will-stay-on-the-inside/related/

Though it's inevitable, I dont even wanna start thinking about the post-belichick era

All i have to say is...too soon...too soon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Re: Bad Joke?

I happened to be watching the press conference LIVE and my first thought was WHAT DID HE JUST SAY ?

I immediately convinced myself that he used the term NEXT COACH in an editorial way :
    " I would use Mayo in this type of fashion  - where-as the next coach might be inclined to do things in a differnet manner."

Then again Belichick is a master manipulator ...

so who knows exactly what he meant ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I think it was more an implication that he thinks Mayo will be here another 10+ years, and the fact is BB is 60, I don't see another 10 out of him. I just hope one of his unnappreciative assistants actually sticks around to take the reigns at some point rather than trying to go somewhere else, and failing miserably (Mangin a, McDaniels).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Bad Joke?:
    [QUOTE]I think it was more an implication that he thinks Mayo will be here another 10+ years, and the fact is BB is 60, I don't see another 10 out of him. I just hope one of his unnappreciative assistants actually sticks around to take the reigns at some point rather than trying to go somewhere else, and failing miserably (Mangin a, McDaniels).
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

McDaniels left on good terms.  I could see him coming back after learning from his past failures, especially if we can keep Nick Caserio, his best friend from college, in the front office

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Maybe Mayo will be on another team  as in next coach/noew coach,,,,)?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Mayo will be on another team  as in next coach/noew coach,,,,)?
    Posted by Hoier[/QUOTE]

Mayo goes nowhere. Ain't happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bad Joke? : Mayo goes nowhere. Ain't happening.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He'll live up to your name.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bad Joke? : McDaniels left on good terms.  I could see him coming back after learning from his past failures, especially if we can keep Nick Caserio, his best friend from college, in the front office
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

McD as pats next head coach ?
    No thanks
    ( His F-ups in Denver were epic )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It won't make a bit of difference who takes over when BB finally decides to call it quits as an HC because he's also the President and GM of the Patriots and unless senility sets in he isn't going too allow any coach to buy the groceries as long as he has something too say about it.... I would not be surprised that if when Brady calls it a day that BB will join him,maybe even move to South America with Brady and the Mrs.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bad Joke? : McD as pats next head coach ? No thanks ( His F-ups in Denver were epic )
    Posted by CaptFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Agreed , Denver could be fuked up for the next 5 years because of the guys he traded and drafted. Fans in Denver are not happy campers to say the least.