Bad news, No Wilfork

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Bad news, No Wilfork

The only thing that stopped the Bills running game last week while Wilfork was out was thier own stupidity.  The Bills stopped running the ball in the second half.  Without Wilfork this game became much more difficult.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Bad news, No Wilfork

Ok, shenanigan... this was said last week, bad news about no Wilfork.  Regardless of how you felt about the Bills' play, the D still did the job, didn't it?  You can say every game in which the Pats do not have a starter in the line-up makes it more difficult.  Other than the first game of the season, have we ever seen the Pats with a FULLY healthy lineup late in a season?  Got to be used to it by now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

As long as we got Brady I'm not worried.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Ok agcsbill, I know every team has injuries, and the Pats D got it done against the Bills 30th ranked offense in the NFL.  It just seems to me that losing the center piece to you're run defense when facing one or the leagues best run teams would be significant.  I'm not saying they can't get it done, but I don't think it's too far fetched to say that Wilforks loss will be more significant than most.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Halfway through the JAX game it appears that I am dead wrong.  The defense looks better this game than it has all year and JAX is a decent team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

No Wilfork - No Problem !!! 

:-)

Yep - hindsight is indeed 20/20 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

shenanigan...   what seems lost in all this up and down type season, is how BB manages to keep things together when we fans are thinking it is all going to h*ll in a hand basket!!  How many here thought the Pats would be leading 28 - 0, let alone shutting out the Jags in the first half?  The second half will be telling.  Will BB use this game to see how the team can "finish" off an opponent or call off the dogs and give some folks a rest?  Hopefully not until the 3rd quarter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

No problem

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 6/14/2007
    Last: 12/27/2009
    So, MJD will put up 185 rushing yards.  We will have to score 35 points to win.  Simple as that.

Nice prediction.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

MDJ 63 yards on 18 carries. Tough to work a running game when you're losing by so much

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

No Wilfork today.  No problem.