Balt. better O line, D line, WRs, DB's, Returner than pats, Why they won.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Balt. better O line, D line, WRs, DB's, Returner than pats, Why they won.

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

There is no way to even catagorize Brady's play with such complete ineptitude around him. Learn the game dumbkoff.

When you call someone by name, you insert a comma before the name, dribblebib.

At least you know your name when you see it, dumbkoff.

It's funnier for the rest of us (not including your Irrational group and the trolls that run with you), that you call me some goofy Germanic based term ("dumbkoff"), yet don't even know basic grammar.

LMAO

Glad I could help teach you just like I do with football concepts.

When you say "the rest of us", I assume you mean "the voices", since about the only entities that agree with your abundance of BS here are your fake accounts.

I would pit my grammar skills against yours anytime, dumbkoff. You make a plethora of mistakes.

its funny that you think there are fake accounts.

but then again, i wouldnt expect a man who thinks the pats had a mediocre cast around brady, to be very intelligent at anything.

It's very funny that when crusto posts, you always follow and when he is banned you are no where to be found.  It's already been proven your sweetie has multiple accounts going at once so the accusation is more than likely.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that there are two or more people so twisted on this forum.

Or in this world, for that matter.

well by your logic, you are just one of babe's clones/fake accounts.

cut the crap, you are a grown man. use your damn brain.

even though we disagree on many things about the patriots, i know you have a brain in there somewhere.

ive been on this forum since 2008....i only have seen rusty on here for about two years i believe.

and i dont follow his posts, but when someone posts something as ignorant as what babe posted, yes it deserves a reply.

Well crusty has been on here longer than you so don't pretend you don't know that.

Are you even having trouble with his multiple accounts?

Thanks for saying I have a brain, sorry I can't return the compliment.

Try finding yours instead of parroting your make believe master.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

There is no way to even catagorize Brady's play with such complete ineptitude around him. Learn the game dumbkoff.

It's funnier for the rest of us (not including your Irrational group and the trolls that run with you), that you call me some goofy Germanic based term ("dumbkoff"), yet don't even know basic grammar.

LMAO

When you say "the rest of us", I assume you mean "the voices", since about the only entities that agree with your abundance of BS here are your fake accounts.

I would pit my grammar skills against yours anytime, dumbkoff. You make a plethora of mistakes.

but then again, i wouldnt expect a man who thinks the pats had a mediocre cast around brady, to be very intelligent at anything.

It's very funny that when crusto posts, you always follow and when he is banned you are no where to be found.  It's already been proven your sweetie has multiple accounts going at once so the accusation is more than likely.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that there are two or more people so twisted on this forum.

even though we disagree on many things about the patriots, i know you have a brain in there somewhere.

ive been on this forum since 2008....i only have seen rusty on here for about two years i believe.

and i dont follow his posts, but when someone posts something as ignorant as what babe posted, yes it deserves a reply.

Well crusty has been on here longer than you so don't pretend you don't know that.

and you have fun being a puppet for your master, babe.

you must all live in the same nursing home and have nothing but brady posters on your wall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

LMAO

you must all live in the same nursing home and have nothing but brady posters on your wall.

What'd you say, crusty?   Can you repeat that?  Can't hear you?

Oh, POLLY WANNA CRACKER?  Is that what you said?  Something about TB posters?

Wonder where you heard that one before?  Where we all heard that one before?

POLLY WANT A CRACKER?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

LMAO

What'd you say, crusty?   Can you repeat that?  Can't hear you?

Oh, POLLY WANNA CRACKER?  Is that what you said?  Something about TB posters?

Wonder where you heard that one before?  Where we all heard that one before?

POLLY WANT A CRACKER?

hahahahahaha you are an absolute joke

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

3rd and 2... clunk.  3rd and 2.... clunk.  3rd and 2... clunk.  3rd and 2... you get the point.  It was a failure to execute on 3rd and 2 early, there were 21 points at LEAST left on the field when the going was good.  When the going got tough, it was TOO LATE.  But yeah, we need a WR for sure in that Torry Smith mold.  And I wouldn't mind a Corner who can run with guys and push them around at the line, either.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It's funny that no one has posted how they're going to pay for all these improvements.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

It's funny that no one has posted how they're going to pay for all these improvements.

American currency.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

weve got areas we have to improve through draft and fa. to get to promised land

newsome gm been kicking our @ss.

specifically need big outside wr who can separate (draft)

pass rusher to complement jones (no pressure against better o line like ravens)

big cb to go along with talib, dennard, dowling.

cover lineabcker

improve o line runblock/and passblock

luxury ss upgrade who cna also cover (cnat have safeties in current nfl who cant cover even ss)

Yes, all that Bredbru. But the Ravens won also because the Pats seemed emotionally and/or mentally unprepared, The Ravens simply wanted it more. Never saw Brady grope like that and not try to encourage the others. Pats left points before the half. Brady had a first down but took a slide instead. The 2nd half told the story as the Ravens (2nd half plan) took Bradys' short pass game away with hands up ...... no deep threat no long pass game. When Wes has to jump way up in the slot, that tells you something.

Boldin and Jones showed us how to go up and get those mid-long passes even though covered ... Flacco took pages out of Bradys' old book. Gronk our only guy that can go up and get it in RZ was out. The Pats just do'nt have the "right" talent.  That Pats D is just a couple of difference makers away, top guys who will make it happen. I say go D all the way in the draft and hope the front office can get a tall strong, WR. Coaching has got to improve in game management and prepping the Team. Those Team Captains have to learn to kick A$$ and motivate and communicate.

Long story, good to read peoples opinions.

Have a good night..;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

weve got areas we have to improve through draft and fa. to get to promised land

newsome gm been kicking our @ss.

specifically need big outside wr who can separate (draft)

pass rusher to complement jones (no pressure against better o line like ravens)

big cb to go along with talib, dennard, dowling.

cover lineabcker

improve o line runblock/and passblock

luxury ss upgrade who cna also cover (cnat have safeties in current nfl who cant cover even ss)

Yes, all that Bredbru. But the Ravens won also because the Pats seemed emotionally and/or mentally unprepared, The Ravens simply wanted it more. Never saw Brady grope like that and not try to encourage the others. Pats left points before the half. Brady had a first down but took a slide instead. The 2nd half told the story as the Ravens (2nd half plan) took Bradys' short pass game away with hands up ...... no deep threat no long pass game. When Wes has to jump way up in the slot, that tells you something.

Boldin and Jones showed us how to go up and get those mid-long passes even though covered ... Flacco took pages out of Bradys' old book. Gronk our only guy that can go up and get it in RZ was out. The Pats just do'nt have the "right" talent.  That Pats D is just a couple of difference makers away, top guys who will make it happen. I say go D all the way in the draft and hope the front office can get a tall strong, WR. Coaching has got to improve in game management and prepping the Team. Those Team Captains have to learn to kick A$$ and motivate and communicate.

Long story, good to read peoples opinions.

Have a good night..;-)

hello palookaski,

i enjoyed yours.

agreed with all except "all de in draft". as you noted as well, we need that big fast outside wr who can go up and snag. o line needs to be better as well. we'll need 2 drafts to do it all barring restrucure of the top 3. i also made similar if not more observations in detail on the coaching in a few other threads. hope you had a chance to see.

by the way, how'd you find this thread? seemed its been buried for a bit.

fair thee well....