Baltimore a team of destiny?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Baltimore a team of destiny?

I'm starting to get a little worried.

They just played a ton of snaps on defense and should be tired. Also played in the thin air and will need to travel. Things don't look good for the Ravens physically.

However, Flacco stepped up big time and this team seems to be riding on a wave of emotion. After seeing Baltimore in the last quarter of the season, I honestly thought they would be one and done.

Suddenly, the Ravens don't look as bad as I thought they were.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Baltimore a team of destiny?

Hopefully, if the Pats win, the amount of snaps that Ravens defense played will show and we'll see a similar result as to what happened to SF when they played SEA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nope, Pats have been to every SB played in the Super Dome.  It is the Pats who are destined!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Nope, Peyton is a choke artist. It was expected.  9-11 in the playoffs, 0-4 in sub-20 degree weather. 

The Pats just have to do what needs to be done tomorrow and they'll be right back in the Superbowl. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They just played a ton of snaps on defense and should be tired. Also played in the thin air and will need to travel. Things don't look good for the Ravens physically.

However, Flacco stepped up big time and this team seems to be riding on a wave of emotion. After seeing Baltimore in the last quarter of the season, I honestly thought they would be one and done.

[/QUOTE]

Ray is going to the Super Bow?l! gonna go out in a blaze of glory?!

hmmm could be

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The cold helped the Ravens. With the temps as low as they were seeing in Denver, the air was a lot denser than if it were warm!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hmmm could be

[/QUOTE] Blaze of glory to play in the AFCCG, but lose...   wouldn't surprise me he did not expect to really be in this position given how the Broncos are.  Pats are gonna tee off on that Ravens D.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

We'll see, but I'll admit that this game has me more worried than if we had to play the Broncos.

Den D hasn't been able to stop us in the last 3 years and Manning is usually due for a big mistake.

Baltimore D has historically played us well and while Flacco is no Manning, he is more capable of making clutch plays in the playoffs than Manning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

They will be dangerous but they have to be tired after that. Pats execute well in the next 2 weeks they are in the Superbowl again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

OP = troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope, Peyton is a choke artist. It was expected.  9-11 in the playoffs, 0-4 in sub-20 degree weather. 

The Pats just have to do what needs to be done tomorrow and they'll be right back in the Superbowl. 

[/QUOTE]

yeah? what happens if ray knocks brady's head off?  :  )

such arrogance...well if u get to the SB at least u ducked the Jints  :  )

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In my best Mightypatriots voice:

Yeah, if that destiny is to get crushed in Foxboro.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They will be dangerous but they have to be tired after that. Pats execute well in the next 2 weeks they are in the Superbowl again

[/QUOTE]

+1.

First step is to beat Houston. Can't come in overconfident. Just play good, hard-nosed, mistake-free football and they should get it done.

Baltimore is a proud team that took advantage of bonehead Denver mistakes. Yeah, Gomer served it up on a platter, but the game should never have gone to overtime.

Patriots are a much better team than Balty, but turnovers and brain farrts can lead to a loss on any given Sunday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if you believe in that stuff...

[/QUOTE]

We'll see.

Pats do have a history of putting away with destiny (Tim Tebow last season)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

OP = troll

[/QUOTE]

Didn't even say anything bad about the Patriots and you still get offended!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.

First step is to beat Houston. Can't come in overconfident. Just play good, hard-nosed, mistake-free football and they should get it done.

Baltimore is a proud team that took advantage of bonehead Denver mistakes. Yeah, Gomer served it up on a platter, but the game should never have gone to overtime.

Patriots are a much better team than Balty, but turnovers and brain farrts can lead to a loss on any given Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

Gomer may have thrown the pick, but that coverage by Moore on the Jacoby Jones TD was just as bad as Kyle William's fumbling away the 49ers season last year.

Brady would have torched this Bronco's defense again. Oh well. Time to get revenge for week 3

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

There should be a healthy level of respect for the Baltimore Ravens, seeing as they just knocked off the No. 1 seed in the AFC on the road. But we fear no team.

Denver may have been the top seed, but the Patriots are the best team in the AFC.

First things first though, let's beat the Texans before we start thinking about our next opponent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There should be a healthy level of respect for the Baltimore Ravens, seeing as they just knocked off the No. 1 seed in the AFC on the road. But we fear no team.

Denver may have been the top seed, but the Patriots are the best team in the AFC.

First things first though, let's beat the Texans before we start thinking about our next opponent.

[/QUOTE]

We'll get an idea in the 1st quarter tomorrow about the Pats...  they need to pounce and not let up.  As BB has said in his Football Life show, this is a one and done game with no next week to correct mistakes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In a word? No.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We didn't duck them.  They didn't make the playoffs because their game skirts were at the cleaners.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No they ducked us by ghacking out of the playoffs. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We were hoping for a rematch, but you guys kind of let us down by not making the postseason.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hmmm could be

[/QUOTE] Blaze of glory to play in the AFCCG, but lose...   wouldn't surprise me he did not expect to really be in this position given how the Broncos are.  Pats are gonna tee off on that Ravens D.

[/QUOTE]

Lets not get ahead of ourselfs.  The Pats have a game to play tomorrow to get to the AFCCG!  I for one never count my chickens before they are hatched.  Go Patriots!!