Baltimore lost this game more than anything

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Baltimore lost this game more than anything

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In 

Clearly not.  You race to the train after a 13-7 halftime lead in an AFC title game and loss not really caring WHY we lost.

God bless BB.  He started this by walking from Welkie. Ballsy move.  It worked or at least, it looked like it has.  LIke I said, you don't get it.

It's one thing if you don't have the Rbs or an O Line but that has not been the case.

[/QUOTE]

You gotta lay off that cheap whiskey.  

[/QUOTE]

Nice backpedal. You're like a woman. Unable to simply admit you are wrong.  

True Champ abused you in that game thread.  

Tell us again how Ozzie is in BB's class as a teambuilder. LMAO

How is Ted Thompson doing?

You and your little group that you tag along with are so much better off just admitting you made mistakes here through the years vs constantly trying to wiggle out of things all the time.

You look far worse doing it.

[/QUOTE]

You mean when you and he and a few others started whining about the play calling?  Please.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Baltimore played terrible and was out of sync the whole game. Could not get into a rythym. And the Patriots gameplan and execution was reason number one for this. Superior game planning by Belichick and Patricia along with execution on both sides of the ball. Special teams too.

About as perfect a road game in December as one gets.

Hats off to BB for this one, this game was a coaching clinic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

It's amazing how good Tom Brady looks when the other QB doesn't have a 120+ rating and the other team turns the ball.over 4 times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although I'm not going to pee my pants over this win (like some), I will say it was a great win. Mankins stepped in and played wonderfully at tackle. We ran it well enough against a good front. We threw it good enough despite not having guys out there that are tall enough. And the defense did very well against a poor offense - which is more than you can expect from this bunch.

Great coaching. Great commnad at quaterback. Some real solid secondary play. Kind of disappointed in the pass rush going against a one legged quarterback, but in the end there was some sacks...I just thought the pressure would be better. Good win.

I noticed Fletcher found the bench after last week's struggles...I think Bill is going to go with Collins the rest of the way.

[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere on ESPN that Fletcher was inactive because of an injury.

[/QUOTE]

Was he? I didn't notice anything injury wise on him during the week.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

god they were awful today.. surprisingly. Flacco looked like he jsut wanted to go home and pop some painkillers.

listen dont get me wrong the pats dominated this team all around. but dominating them really wasnt too hard. they handed this to us on a platter!

i loved what the D did this week. surprised they kept it together for the whole game. great all around.

what bothered me was the offense couldnt put the dagger in the ravens. the offense was horrible in the third. BUT a great game ending drive by Blount/Rid and the oline loved it. '

great game. huge win. need to get healthy and better

[/QUOTE]

You are delusional-the Pats outplayed the Ravens in their backyard the whole game--learn to appreciate the good wins instead of being some pathetic doubting Debbie!! Now go back to your soccer game or wharever--Great win by the Local team today!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Although I'm not going to pee my pants over this win (like some), I will say it was a great win. Mankins stepped in and played wonderfully at tackle. We ran it well enough against a good front. We threw it good enough despite not having guys out there that are tall enough. And the defense did very well against a poor offense - which is more than you can expect from this bunch.

Great coaching. Great commnad at quaterback. Some real solid secondary play. Kind of disappointed in the pass rush going against a one legged quarterback, but in the end there was some sacks...I just thought the pressure would be better. Good win.

I noticed Fletcher found the bench after last week's struggles...I think Bill is going to go with Collins the rest of the way.

[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere on ESPN that Fletcher was inactive because of an injury.

[/QUOTE]

Was he? I didn't notice anything injury wise on him during the week.

[/QUOTE]

Reiss reported it at 3:30pm as a groin injury on ESPN Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Oh my goodness.  A good amount of our 'fanbase' sux

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Per CCNSD "Reiss reported it at 3:30pm as a groin injury on ESPN Boston."

I read that also.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

A QB with full autonomy is PART of that playcalling.

[/QUOTE]

What kind of an inept coach would give an egomaniac like Brady full autonomy moron?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

O did stall in 4th - after Balt missed the FG, its 20-0 in fourth quarter. All Pats needed at that point was FG to seal game, and 2 straight 3 and outs.....Missed FG did completely take all wind out of Baltimores sails. Only knock on D was giving up a 3rd and 17 from inside Balts 10 - offside made it 3rd and 12 and then give up a 14 yard pass for the first....